Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Hidden Memories

Chapter 26

by youngandreckless 0 reviews

chapter 26

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Published: 2006-11-08 - Updated: 2006-11-09 - 920 words

0Unrated
Stacey asked me to write the next chapter. so i did. and here it is. xoxo.





Chapter 26





Pete's POV


I ignored her screams from the kitchen, climbing into the shower. I wasnt going to be made to feel bad about this. I let the hot water run down my body and wash away everything that happen tonight. I should have just stayed with Mariah tonight, or I shouldnt have let my sister push me away.



Stacey's POV


I fell to the floor, closing my eyes. I was wishing myself away from today, away from this last month. I just wanted to be somewhere else. Anywhere else. I leaned my head back against the cabinet.



Laura's POV


I opened my eyes, looking to the the blinds that let in little light from the window. I glanced over at the clock. /noon/. I lifted my head seeing him lying there sleeping peacefully; I smiled before lying my head back down on his chest. Last night had started bad and ended beyond amazing. I didnt want to loose my thoughts of last night. I was getting the love of my life back.


He was remembering and maybe it was just a matter of time before he remembered it all. I closed my eyes as I felt his fingers in my hair, "You awake?" he whispered, kissing the top of my head. I nodded, not bothering to lift my head. A knock at the door interuppted our quiet time. Neither of us moved, "Maybe they'll go away," he whispered, laughing softly. Listening for a few more moments, the knocking went on.
"Their not going away," I sighed, sitting up, "Coming! one second!" I yelled. I wrapped the blanket around me walking to the bedroom as he slipped his boxers on. Throwing on a shirt and some shorts, I walked out seeing Stacey sitting in the chair.
"You brother is the biggest asshole I've ever met," she looked to me.
"Yeah nice to see you too, what did he do now?" I sat next to Joe on the sofa leaning my head against his arm.
"We're over, that's what he did, and then he slept with Mariah, and this is all your fault," my eyes widen, trying to process everything she just said. Over? Pete and Stacey over? Mariah?.. MY FAULT???!! I blinked a few times.
"How is it Laura's fault that Pete slept with Mariah? and you two arent together anymore, whose Mariah?" Joe's facial experssion matched my mind. confused.



Andy's POV


"Did you see me??" I picked Jordan up, as he ran into my arms.
"Yes I saw you, very good job!" A huge smile took over his face.
"Where's mommy?" the smile now left his face as he looked around.
"Mommy's at school, but I sent her this," I pulled my phone out of my pocket replaying the clip I shot of him, and sent to Ana.
"Why is she always at school?" he ignored the clip, as I put him down.
"Um the same reason you go to school, to learn," I grabbed his bookbag, waving at his teacher, as we headed to the car.
"But she never went to school all the time before, why now?"
"Because now she has time to, she didnt have time before," I knew these questions would come, I just hoped it would have been Ana he asked them too.
"Bobbie says that his mommy left, him and his daddy after she went to school, that she was gone all the time, and one day she didnt come home,"
"Your mommy will always come home, she loves you to much to leave," I ruffled his hair, putting my seat belt on.




Patrick's POV



I woke hoping to find my arm still wrapped around her, but instead I was alone in this bed. Maybe I dreamt it. Nah I couldnt have dreamt something that amazing. I thought to myself. I threw the blankets off, getting out of bed, reaching for my pants. Was this suppose to be a one night stand or something? God I hope not.


I walked out into the living room, looking around, then proceed to the kitchen. I grabbed the milk out of the fridge, grabbing a glass out of the cabinet. I was about to pour the milk, when a piece of paper caught my eye. I leaned over grabbing it.



Patrick,

Sorry I left before you woke had to get to work. Last night was amazing, call me when you wake. Cant wait to see you again.


xoxo
Kristi



I smiled to myself reaching for the milk again, tipping it and pouring the milk into the glass, staring at the note, "Fuck," I mumbled, feeling the coldness on my feet. I grabbed the towel that was hanging from the drawer, cleaning up the milk I had spilled everywhere. Only I would do that.



Pete's POV



"Hey," I smiled standing up, giving her a hug as she walked over to where I was seated in Stalla's.
"Hi, your hoodie," she smiled kissing my cheek, sitting across from me.
"Thanks, so coffee to start with?" I smiled, as she looked up smiling too.
"You know me too well," I motioned the waiter, telling him exactly what she wanted to eat as well, "Peter, I can order myself thank you,"
"Yeah why do that when I allready know what you want,"
"True, have you checked on Laura today?"
"No, not yet, Im gonna swing by later today, you wanna go with me?"
"Sure,"
Sign up to rate and review this story