Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Hidden Memories

Chapter 25

by youngandreckless 6 reviews

chapter 25

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Published: 2006-11-08 - Updated: 2006-11-08 - 1280 words

0Unrated
Patrick sex scene. You wanted it. You got it. I tried my best to keep it 'sort of' pg-13; since I know we have younger readers and we don't want to offend anyone; but also wanted to get a approval of decent writing from the older readers. Enjoy. ;) xoxo. -- Laura.







Chapter 25







Laura's POV


Just the touch of his hands on my body this way was enough. But it seemed as though this was going to go further, perhaps all the way. Most women after having what had been done to me just hours ago, would freak at this kind of contact; but it seemed to relax me. He couldn't remember and he still didn't really know, but he was my safe place. He made everything horrible, and usually unforgettable; erased.


I sucked in air, as he pulled away from our kiss, his right hand slowly tip toeing down the side of my body, reaching my mid thigh and up again, "You tell me when this gets to much for you, with the recent events I don't want to hurt or scare you, okay?" he whispered. I bit my bottom lip, nodding, wrapping my arms around his neck pulling him back down to me. He could never hurt or scare me. He could only save me. And that's exactly what he was getting ready to do; he was going to save me from falling into a dark hole. I whimpered as he pulled away again, he reached for the bottom of my shirt, lifting it up; placing butterfly kisses across my stomach and upwards; sending chills through my body. I leaned up as he pulled the shirt over my head; tossing it to the floor somewhere near his own.


He leaned down to me again, nibbling gently on my neck. He was hitting spots, never hit before; sending feelings through my body never felt before. My body was about to go into overload, I reached for the button on his jeans; a frustrated sigh escaped pass my lips, and he pulled away from my neck, moving my hands from the button, "No rush," no rush there was a rush, one swiping through me, with every kiss and touch. I closed my eyes, opening them again slowly nodding. He was right; there was no rush. No since in ruining this moment. I tried to level my breathing as he undid the button on my jeans. I took a mental picture of the smile he flashed me.


Smiling; wasn't something he did a lot lately. And to see that smile across his face was sending my emotions into overload. He slipped my jeans off; leaving me in my bra and panties. He moved me upwards on the couch a little, leaning down and placing kisses on my thigh, stopping in certain places to suck lightly on the skin. He moved his kisses upwards once again, he kissed my neck again, moving upwards more whispering in my ear, "You're so gorgeous," I locked my eyes shut, I wasn't gonna let this be ruined.


Tears escaped my eyes, and I felt him stop kissing me, "Laura," I was yelling at myself inside my head, I was safe and if I said stop; Joe would stop. I wasn't in some hotel, locked in an elevator against my will, I was with the love of my life in our home. I opened my eyes, seeing him look at me with concern; I glanced to my hand seeing the ring. If I couldn't get through this with him, I'd never be able to say I do, once he remembered everything. I propped myself up on my elbows, connecting my lips with his. I reached for his jean button again, this time taking my time undoing it, and succeeding. He kicked out of his jeans, smiling as he tried not to break our kiss. Moments later he hovered over me, I held my breath and kept reminding myself it wasn't a repeat of earlier.


I parted my lips slightly uttering the sounds of pleasure. He'd taken me to new heights, ones higher then ever experienced. I smiled to myself, wiping the sweat from his forehead as he rested his head on my chest for a second. He reached grabbing the blanket that was draped over the chair from a previous night. He lay at the other end of the couch, motioning his index finger at me. I crawled up to him, resting my head on his chest now, as he tucked the blanket around the two of us.




Patrick's POV


I lay her on the bed; she kicked off her shoes and pulled off her shirt, scooting upwards towards the headboard of the bed. I kicked my shoes off, pulling my own shirt off, crawling towards her. Her arms wrapped around my neck as I kneeled in between her legs kissing her lips. I slipped my hand behind her back, unhooking her bra, letting the straps fall off her shoulders. I opened my eyes, looking up at her as she took in air, and I bit softly on her nipple. I rubbed her inner thigh lightly as I moved my kisses down her body. I pulled softly on the navel piercing with my teeth, before moving on sucking lightly on certain areas of her body.


I had her down to nothing. I smirked, before blowing softly between her legs. She tilted her head back, whimpering. This was out of character of me; I was shy, and quiet, but I wasn't shy right now, nor was I quiet. Asking her if she liked what I was doing. I really didn't know who this person was, but it kind of felt awesome to be him. I heard her whisper my name, so I repeated my motions and smiled hearing her say my name louder. I repeated these motions once more, my smile growing as she wrapped her fingers in my hair. /note to self: repeat million of times more/.


As my tongue darted in and out once more, I sent her over the edge. She gripped the sheets, and screamed my name. I felt her hands on my cheeks, guiding me upwards to her. She bit lightly on my bottom lip; as her hands reached for my belt buckle. In one quick motion, after shedding me of my clothing, she wrapped her leg around my waist, and her hands on my shoulders pushing to towards the mattress, straddling me. "Now you get to scream my name," she bit down on her bottom lip, smirking; before leaving a trail of kisses down my body. I was pulsating; I didn't know how much longer my heart would be in my chest. And she had me hyperventilating as she nibbled, licked and sucked me off.


I regained my breathing only to be straddled again, this time placing herself down on me, her hands on my chest; as she began to move her body up and down. I was done letting her be in control, in a quick motion I had her on her back. I listened to her breathing and erotic sounds in my ear. With a few more motions she raised her hips meeting my thrust, sending herself over the edge for the second time tonight. I kept my pace, as she ran her fingers through my hair, kissing my lips, finally reaching my climax. I rolled over to the side of her, trying to recollect the air in my body. I draped my arm over her waist as she pulled the blankets over the both of us, I pulled her body as close to mine; as close as I could get her.
Sign up to rate and review this story