Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Hidden Memories

chapter 24

by youngandreckless 4 reviews

chapter 24

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Published: 2006-11-07 - Updated: 2006-11-08 - 1043 words

0Unrated
oh no! another long chapter! from me! the world is going to end...not...last chapter from me tonight...enjoy...or not...your choice. ps!! leave a review and tell me what your favorite storie that we have written is...i'm curious thanks!


Chapter 24

Stacey's POV

I couldn't stand there anymore I had to leave or I was going to end up killing the kid. Thirty minutes later I found myself in my apartment alone. I was alone. All alone. I guess reality hit me hard at the moment. I jumped at the sound of the phone ringing. I listened as the machine picked up
"hey Pete you just left my house but you're not answering your cell. Just wanted to let you know that you left your hoodie at my place. Tonight was fun. We should do it again. I missed you." I felt like at that moment I was going to be sick.
My world was crashing down around me and no one was going to be there to pick up the pieces. I glanced down at bell who looked up at me wagging her tail.
"I fucked up" I whispered down at her. I heard the door open but I didn't bother turning around or saying anything. What else could I say? He made it clear he wanted nothing to do with me and hell he fucking slept with Mariah and I couldn't even get him to kiss me. My heart was racing but I couldn't move. I felt the tears running down my face.
"You left your hoodie at Mariah's" I whispered turning to face him. I harshly whipped the tears away.
"I hope she makes you happy...since I can't" he didn't say a word but silently walked into the bedroom. I collapsed to the ground wrapping my arms around bell as sobs racked my body. I was alone again. I will always be alone. No one will ever love me. How can they love me? I'm a selfish bitch who doesn't deserve love. I deserve to die, to feel the pain I have cause others.
My eyes searched the house for something, anything to take the pain away. The kitchen! Jumping up I ran into the kitchen. I stared at the butchers block that held the knifes. It's ok right? Ha-ha Joe doesn't even remember the promise I made him so it will all be ok? Its just once.
Shaking I grabbed one of the smaller knifes. It's not like I wanted to cause a lot of damage...just take the pain away. Glancing down I saw bell staring at me, almost accusingly.
"NO!" I screamed throwing the knife onto the counter. I couldn't! I can't! I'm worthless! I can't even do one simple thing. I slid down against the counter shaking. Why me?


Laura's POV

"lets play a game" I suggested suddenly causing joe to jump.
"sorry" I blushed as he fixed himself. "no its ok, what kind of game"
"20 questions" I grinned turning to face him. He looked at me silently raising an eyebrow.
"ok so it goes like this. We take turns asking each other questions but you cant repeat the question that the other person asked." Nodding his head he grinned
"I go first... If you could change one thing about your life what would it be" I stared at him for a moment. You would think that would be an easy one. I would have changed the car crash. But do I honestly want that. I mean yeah I would have my Joe but things like this make us stronger.
"honestly I don't think I would change a thing. Everything happens in life for a reason. The choices we make and obstacles we face are what make us who we are. So I think I'm good." He smiled nodding his head.
"your turn" Sighing I bit my lip trying to come up with a question. What kind of questions do you ask a dude with no memory. Man this is a toughie. Going for a random question I grinned
"would you ever spend a week in a empty room?" He laughed nodding his head
"that would be easy. My life seems like an empty room at the moment. An empty room that I am slowly filling up day by day." Trying not to laugh I lightly pushed him
"are you emo?" He tackled me taking me down to the ground
"would you still love me if I were?" he whispered staring down at me his lips only inches away from mine
"yes" I muttered closing the gap.
"Joe" I moaned grabbing at his shirt. He pulled away only to remove the offending article before claiming my lips again.


Patrick's POV

"You scare me Kristi" I laughed sitting down on the couch. She seemed shocked almost insulted I didn't mean for it to be a bad thing! Damn it I always say the wrong things. "How so?" she pouted crossing her arms. Grinning I pulled her to me.
"I didn't mean that in a bad way. Its just I'm scared. I'm afraid if I get into anything again I might lose them. Lizy was my life I gave her my heart and I'm afraid to give that away again." Giggling Kristi smiled up at me
"youre so cute! Its not like we are going to get married tomorrow. Baby I totally understand that its going to take time if we want this relationship thingy whatever we are, to go somewhere. And I'm willing to make the effort if you are." I stared at her not moving or saying a word. I was afraid if I did she would disappear. Is she for real? I couldn't contain myself anymore I had to kiss her. Pulling her to me my lips claimed hers.
"how about we move this to the bedroom?" I grinned picking her up.
"are you sure?" she whispered kissing my neck lightly.
"yes" I moaned trying not to drop her as a wave of pleasure ran through my body. And I was sure. For once I didn't feel like I was betraying Lizy. I know that she would want me to be happy And at the moment many parts of me were.
Sign up to rate and review this story