Categories > Celebrities > Good Charlotte > Could This Be Any More Tragedic? Your My Romeo And Im Your Juliet.

My Beautiful Disaster.

by BenjisRiotGirl79 2 reviews

Bonding Time With Benji. Hopefully This Time Nothing Will Go Wrong.

Category: Good Charlotte - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Romance - Published: 2006-11-10 - Updated: 2006-11-10 - 613 words

0Unrated
We Got In My Car To Move It In My Driveway. I Took A Picure Of The Message With My Cell Phone. Who Wrote It? I Successfully Got Everything In One Trip Out Of The Car And Inside My House. I Locked The Door And Bailey Went To Her Bed As I Did Mine.
-12:00pm-
I Wrote Up To Bailey Clawing My Feet. "Ouch! Cat!" I Guessed She Understood Me Because She Stopped And Started Nudging Me With Her Head To Pet Her. I Love This Cat. I Got Up And Got Me Some Breakfast. Bailey Came In A While Later To Get Hers. I Took My Shower And Got Dressed. I Phoned Benji Too. "Hello?" A Man Answered. "Is This Benji?" I Asked Nerviously. "No, This Is Josh. Who Is This?" He Asked Politely. "This Is Katie. I Was Calling Because Benji Is Suppose To Tutor Me So I Was Going To Asked Him When I Can Come Get Him." I Smiled To Myself. "Hes Still Asleep That Lazy Ass. You Need To Come Wake Him Up." He Laughed. I couldnt Tell If He Really Was Being Serious Or Just Playing. " I Would But I Dont Him Mad At Me." I Was So Being Serious. "He Wont. But If He Does Then Just Tell Him I Gave You Premission." He Laughed Again. And This Time I Joined. " Okay Bye Josh." I Said Flirtaciously. "Bye Katie." Then He Hung Up. I Made Sure Bailey Had Food And Water Before I Left. It Wasnt Long Before I Was At Their Door. Like I Said Before, I Lived Right Down The Road. I Knocked Lightly And Im Guess Josh Was The One That Answered. "Katie?" He Asked. "Yeah. Josh?" He Smiled. "Hey Come In. His Room Is The First On The Right." He Stated. Good Thing I Knew The Difference Between The Two Of Them. Benji Has A Lip Ring. "Thanks" And Then I Turned To To Their Rooms. I Opened The Door And Walked Into Heaven. Hot Sleeping Teins With No Shirt and Just Boxers...Ladies If You Beg To Differ Then Get Out Of Her. Go Home! I Walked Over To Sleeping Beauty And Leaned Down So I Could He His Face Better. I Was About To Shake Him To Wake Him Up But THe He Grabbed My Hand.


-Benji's Piont Of View-
I Heard Josh Talking On The Phone. I Heard Him Talking To Whoever Is Was. I Knew It Was Katie Once I Heard Her Voice. Im She Came To Wake Me Up. She Was About To Touch Me But I Grabbed Her Hand. When She Jumped I Couldnt Help But Laugh At Her Expression. "Thats Not Fair Your Not Suppose To Be Awake." She Pouted. Aww How Cute. Everytime She Laughed Or Smiled, She Had This Glow Around Her. I smiled Again.

-Normal Point Of View-
I Think Hes Warming Up To Me. "Get Dressed And Meet Me In My Car." I Winked Before Closing His Door So He Could Dressed. It Wasnt Long Before He got To My Car, But I Wanted To Mess With Him. "What Took You So Damn Long I Was waiting Here Like For A Year!" I Smiled So He Knows I Was Joking."Anyways What Are We Doing?" She Asked. "You'll See, You hungery?" i Asked. "Yeah. Starving." He Chuckled. That Made Me Giggle. "What Does Georgia Border?" He Asked Randomly. "Tennesse, North And South Carolina, Alabama, aNd Florida, Right?" I Asked To Make Sure. "Thats Right. so Then Why Are You Failing This? Its Easy." Benji Asked. "I Dont Know. Its Just Boring." I Said Truthfully. "Hey Benji, Can I Ask You Something?"
Sign up to rate and review this story