Categories > Celebrities > Good Charlotte > Could This Be Any More Tragedic? Your My Romeo And Im Your Juliet.

If He Likes Me, Then Why Is He Kissing Someone Else?

by BenjisRiotGirl79 1 review

Me And Benji Really Connected. But It Was Only For A Little While. Once He Got Home He Was An Ass Again. Today We Have School. But Its Not An Ordinary Day, Today We Are Going to Start On Our Romeo ...

Category: Good Charlotte - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Romance - Published: 2006-11-11 - Updated: 2006-11-11 - 1529 words

0Unrated
Me And Benji Had A Great Time "Studing". Well I Did. We Werent Really Studing. Just Goofing Off And Trying To Get To Know Each Other Better.I Learned That He And Paul, Aaron, And Joel Are In A Band. He Learned That Me And Maggie Are Starting One. He Volenteered To Help Me Learn To Play Guitar. He Was A Really Nice Guy. Really Romantic And Genuine. He Can Be Sensative One Moment And Be Really Tough And Protecetive The Next. Not Like He Was Trying Though, Like Some Guys Kept Staring At Me Benji Gave Them A Look And The Stopped Instantly. Now I Know I REALLY Like Him. If Only He Liked Me Back. Your Probably Wondering What Question I Asked Him, Well I Asked Him Who Wrote That Thing On My Window. He Said,"I Dont Know Who Wrote It, But It Wasnt Me." He Smiled.I could Tell He Wasnt Trying To Give Away Anything But He Wasnt Good At Hiding Things Then. All I Said Was "Oh." But I Had A Smile On My Face.I Dont Know Why Though, It just Made Me Smile.

-Joel's Point Of View-
I Woke Up And Benji Wasnt Here. But I Heard Him Talk To Someone. It's About Maybe A Quater To 3.I Like To Sleep In.I Put Some Shorts On And Went Downstairs Just Intime To Get The Door. Someone Was On The Other Side. I Opened The Door And Maggie Was Standing There. "Sorry To Bother You But I Was Really Bored And Katie Isnt Home. Do You Want To Hang Out?" She SMiled Like A Angel. Hmmm...Benji Isnt Home And Neither Is Katie? "Yeah That Would Be Cool." I Smiled Back At Her. "Let Me Get A Shirt And We Can Go. You Can Come In If You Want." Maggie Walked In And Went Straight to The Couch. I Got a Shirt And Went Back Downstairs. "You Ready?" I Asked. "Yep." And She Followed Me outside. I Got In Her Car And we Drove Of To The Nearest Diner. You'll Never Guess Who We Saw There!

-Benji's Point Of View-
I Noticed That Joel ANd Maggie Just Walked in But I Dont Think Katie Did. She Was too Busy Listening To What I Had To Say AboutMy Boring Life. She actually Listened. Most girls Would Just Want To Make out. Which Was okay With Me But I Didnt Know Them Like I Know Katie. i Mean I dont Know That Much But I Know More About Her Than any girl I've Ever Talk To.Im Really Thinking About Asking Her Out Like Joel Said Too.

-Maggie's Point of View-
Me And Joel Went To This Diner And Katie And Benji Were There To. so Thats Where She Went.They Were Actually talkeing Having An Normal conversation Unlike At School. all He Would do Is Glare At Her. She Got Up To Go To THe Bathroom ANd I Followed Her. Not In THe Weird Way But I Wanted to Talk To Her Without ruining Their "Date" I Saw The Message On Her Window And I Saw Who Wrote It. Benji. Hes Falling In Love With Katie...Aww. How Sweet.

-Joel's Piont Of view-
I Wonder If Maggie saw The Message I Left On Her Window. But She Hadnt Said Anything About It. I Saw Her Go Talk To Katie So I took My Chance To Talk To Benji. "Yo." I Said To him. "What Are You Guys Doing Here?" He Smiled Giving Me A Half Hand Shake ANd Half Hug. "Nothing We Didnt Know Ya'll were Here Maggie Wanted To Hang out so We Just Came. Sorry?" I Explained. "Nah, Its okay. But Katie Told Me that Someone Wrote Something on Her Window. Do You Have A Clue How Did It?" He Smiled. "Nope." I Lied. I Wonder If He Noticed I Was Blushing. So Thats Why Maggie Didnt Say Anything, I Wrote It one The Wrong Car.

-Normal Piont Of View-
Maggie And Joel Are Here? When Did That Happen? Oh Well. "Omg Katie You Will Never Believe What Happen Last Night!" Maggie Screeched. "Omg what?!" I Said Sarcasticly.
"Well You Know how Benji Left And Joel Stayed? Well Benji Wrote Something On Your Window!" She Had A big Grin on Her Face. How Did Benji Write That? I Asked Him And He Said He Didnt Know. Oh Well. "Hey Im going To Go....and Study...." I Lied. Well I Asked Benji If He Wanted To LeaveAnd He Said Yes. So We Left. We Started To Talk Again And I Let Something Slip. "You Know What Benji? I Like You." I Realised What I Said And Blushed...Madly. "I Like You too Katie." I Parked The Car In Front of his house. I Turned And Looked At Him And We just Sat There looking Into Each Others Eyes. Then It Happened. He opened The Door And Got Out. But Instead Of Walking To his House, He Walked To Myside Of The Car And Opened Tho Door. He Helped me Out And Held Me. Passionately Kissed Me But For A Short Amount of Time. "Katie, Will You go out With Me?" He Blushed. "We Already Did, Silly" I giggled. He Smiled And Kissed Me Again But one The Cheek. "what Does This Mean?" I Asked. "Hopefully, My Girlfriend?" he Asked. "From The First Day We Met, With paul, I Always Liked you." He Blushed. "Yeah. It Does Mean That. Same Here." Whoever It Was That I Met I Always Liked. But Why Did I Think It Was Joel? Oh Well. Well Benji Went inside And I Went home. I Need Sleep for School Tomorrow.

-School-
We Me And Maggie Get To school, We Always Hang Out Out Side. Joel Came up to Maggie. I smiled And Said Hey But I Guess He Didnt Hear Me. Him And Maggie Left Me I Guess To Go And Talk. So Since I Was Alone, I Decidide to Go Find Benji. I Walked Inside And I Saw Him. I Walked Closer And Noticed That He Was With Someone. I Wanted To Cry. Not even One Day And Hes Already Cheating. Typical. Not That I Knew He Would But I Had A Feeling Something Was Wrong. But Never Expected More to Come. He Saw Me And Stopped. I Turned To Walk Away I Got tO My car Before Benji Was Behinde Me. "Katie Wait!" He Called. But I Didnt. I Drove Off Giving Him The Middle Finger.

-Benji's Point of View-
"Benji!" Someone Called My Name. I Turned Around It Was cassie.My Ex Girlfriend. I Broke With Her And Ever Since Then She's Been Trying To Get Back With Me. But No I Had Katie And Couldnt Be Happier. Before I Knew It, Her Lips Connected With Mine And Then Katie Was Standing There With one Tear Down Her Cheeck. Uh Oh. Not Even One Day. Well I Pushed Her off of Me And Shouted, "DONT EVER COME NEAR ME AGAIN!" I Hated That People Walk In On Their Loved On Bad Timing. I Wasnt Cheating On Her, But How Am I Suppose To Explain And Make Her Understand? Well Im Going To Try My Hardest. I Went To Find Maggie. And When I Did. Her And Joel, Tongue Wrestling. "Uh Hate To Interrupt But Have You Seen Katie?!" I Was out Of Breath From Running To Catch up With Katie And Finding Maggie. "this Morning Why?" Maggie Said. "Long Stary Short, Katie Me = Going out And Something Happened And Now Shes upset." I Explained. "She Shes Probably At Home."Maggie Said Looking at Me Like She Was Going To Kill Me. "What Did You Do?!" she Was Getting Angery. I Had No Time. 'Where Does She Live?!" I Had To Hurry. "She Lives Next Door To Me. But If Shes Not There, Go To My house." Without Saying Thanks or Bye I Ran off.

-Normal piont of view-
I Wanted To Die. I Liked Benji SOOOO Much ANd It hasnt Been More Than A Few Hours. What Is That?! Someones At My door. I opened It And Tried To Close It Again. But Hes Too Strong. "Please Let Me Explain." He pleaded. "Alright." I Had No Mercy For Him. " Shes My Ex ANd He Kissed Me. I Pushed Her off But You Didnt See That. Katie I Wouldnt Do That To You. I Swear!" he Almost Broke Down. I Didnt Say Anything. I Wanted To Believe him. "Say Something.Please?" He pleaded Again."Okay. but I Think We Rushed Into This. Maybe We Should Be Friends Longer." I could Tell That This Decision Wouldnt Last Long. I Couldnt Control Myself when I Was Around Him. So I Let Him In And We Talked. Next Thing I knew, Maggie And Joel Was At My Door. "Yeah?" I Was Confused. "You And Benji Are Partners. ANd Me And Joel Are Partners. When Ever You Want You Can Come Over To Joels how To start Practicing If You Want." Maggie Said I Said Hey To Joel And Bye. Still Nothing From him. What Was He doing?! Ignoring Me?
Sign up to rate and review this story