Categories > Celebrities > Good Charlotte > Could This Be Any More Tragedic? Your My Romeo And Im Your Juliet.

It's My Birthday And Im Giving Away Gifts.

by BenjisRiotGirl79 2 reviews

I GAVE A Present When Its My Birthday. But I Also Recieved Two. this Is Yet THe Best Birthday Ever.

Category: Good Charlotte - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Romance - Published: 2006-11-11 - Updated: 2006-11-12 - 1233 words

0Unrated
As Time Goes By, Im Getting Closer To Benji And Father From Joel. As Much I Hate To Admit It, I Loved Joels Company. He Had This Vibe He Gives Off That Makes You Feel Safe And You Can Be Your Self. Dont Get Me Wrong, I Love Being With Benji Too, Its Just That...I Dont Know. You Just Have To Feel It. I Found Out That Joel Wrote That Message By Mistake On My window. I Also Found Out That Joel Was USING Me To Get Closer To Maggie.

"You Used Me? Why Joel?"
"I Didnt Mean To, I Just Cant Talk To Pretty Girls Easily." He Defends Himself.
"Put You Had No Problem Talking To Me." I Wanted To Cry.
"Its Not Like That.." I Interruprted him, "Is It? Joel You Could Of Asked Me To introduce You To Her. Besides I Could Of Told You She Liked You. But I Was Her, I Would Forgotten All About You. Your A Horrible Person!" And I Stormed out Of Their House. Im Sure Everyone Heard That Was in That House. We Were Both Screaming At Each other. And All This Happened In A Few Weeks. Pitiful.

Now That I Think Back On It, I Realised That What I Said Was A Little Harsh. But Like I Said Before, I Hate Being Used. It Makes Me Feel Like Im Worth Noting. I Hate Cheating And Being Lied To. Im Sure Im Not The only One. I Love Joel Like A Brother And If He Was In A Fight Right Now I Would Have His Back. But I Wont Speak A Word To him Unless I Have To. I Wont Go Over To His House to See Benji Unless Joels Not There. Well I Pretty Much Moved In With Maggie Because I hate Being Alone And My Mom Is Never Home. Besides, The Heat And Air Conditioning And Water And Stuff Is Shut Off. So Of Course Maggie MADE Me Come Live With Her.Joel Wont Come Over Unless Im Gone Or Maggie Has To Come Over There.

-Joel's And Benji's House-
"Joel This Has To Stop." Benji Said. Joel Tried To Pretend He Didnt Know What He Meant. "What Are You Talking About. I Didnt Fart." Joel Made A Serious Face Expression. "Not That Retard. Im Talking About How Your Treating My Girlfriend. I Know She's Not Helping It But Im Going To Talk To Her About It To. Just But It Behind You." Benji Said seriously. "No. She Has To Apologize First...." Joel Got interrupted. "For What Being used or Speaking The Truth?" Benji Asked. "I Didnt Plan On Using Her. What Truth?!" Joel Just Realized What Benji Said. "Being Used Is A Horrible Thing, I Agree. But That Doesnt Make You A Horrible Person, It Makes You A Horrible "Friend"." Benji Did Air Quotantions. "thank you...Wait What?! I Not A Horrible Persdon Nor A Horrible Friend." Joel Being His Stubborn Self Wasnt Giving Up. "So What, It Makes You A Good Friend?!" Benji Was Shocked That His Brother, The Kindhearted Person That He His Just Said That. "No, I Wasnt Even Being Her Friend. More Like And Aqatances..." Joel Said. Benji Couldnt Say Anything To This. So He Left.

-Joel's Point of View-
I Never Meant Anything I Said To Benji. I Love Katie Like A Sister And Yes What I Did Was Wrong And Harsh And If She Got In A Fight I Would Have Her Back. But I Dont Think She Feels The Same. If I Was Her I Wouldnt. I Wish I Could Say Im Sorry, But I Dont Have The Balls. Yes I Have Balls, But Not THE Balls. Besides If I Did Apologize And She Didnt Accept, I Would Be Heartbroken.

-Benji's point Of View-
I CANT Believe What Joel Just Said About Katie. It Made Me Want To Cry Because I Was Realted To Him And I LOVE Katie. Im The Only One That Can Call Her Kate And Joel And Maggie. I Hope Karma Bites Joel In The Ass....HARD! I Love him But That Wasnt Horrible, That Was Terrible, Just Plain Wrong.

-Normal Point Of View-
I Know What Im Going To Do. This Is Mostly For Benji For Being Too Wonderful to Me But Im going To Be Nice And Let Them Share It. Im Going To Get Them a Puppy. Besides, It Will Be An Early Anniversary Present To Benji. But Dont Tell Anyone. This Is A Surprise. Besides It Will Be My dog Too. I Deserve It. dont I? Of Course. Someone Pulled Into The Drive Way. I Hope Its Not Joel. Yay! Its Benji.
I open The Door For Him. Even Though Hes Aloud To Just Walk In, Even Joel But its Best For Them To Knock, You Know Us Girls, Running Around Naked...Well You Might Not, It May Just Be Us. I Dont Know. But i Have To Give it Too Them Soon Before Joel Decides On Apologizing...

-Maggie's Point Of View-
I Hate To Be Split Between My Best Friend And My Boyfriend. Of Course Im on Katie's Side, What Joel Did Was Wrong But I LOVE Joel. I Hope Hes The One I Marry. Thats giong A Little Far Into The Future But Thats How I Feel. Little Did I Know. But Benji Just Pulled Up So Im Going To Go talk To Joel. "Katie I'll Be Back Later. Dont Wait Up." I Told Her And Said Hey To Benji. This Ment Im Going To Spend The Night With Joel And Wont Be Back until The Morning. Oh Just Incase Your Wondering, I Havent "Sleept" With Joel...Yet. But I Spend The Night Over There only If Benji Is Here With Kate. So I Can Sleep in Benji's Bed....

-Normal Point of View-
Me And Benji Havent Had Sex..Yet. But If I Ever Do, He's The One. I LOVE Benji To Death. I Just Hope He Loves Me Back Just Incase. He Was Here To Take Me Out Before Anyone Since My Birthday Is Tomorrow. Dinner Was Great And Romantic. He Gave Me The Best gift Ever From a Guy. A Promise Ring. It Was Gorgeous. It Was A Silver Band With One Heart in The Middle And Two Smaller Diamonds Around It And In The Inside It Said,/I Love You With My Whole Heart And Forever Will./ That Did It For Me. We Went Back To My House. We Were Just Talking And He Kissed Me. I Deepend The Kiss And Lets Just Say Things Got A Little Heated.

-Benji's Point Of View-
Things Got Heated Last Night. I Woke Up And Katie Wasnt There. Should I Be Mad? Oh Wait Someone Just Came In. i Quickly Closed My Eyes. Its a Habit.

-Normal Point Of View-
I Went To Go Get The Dog And Benji Was still Sleeping When I Got Back. Was He? I Know How He Likes To Fake It. He Was A Boxer With A Spiked Collar ANd A Bow Around Its Neck. He Was So Cute I Wanted To Keep Him for Myself. I Went To Make Sure Benji Was Really Asleep. The dog didnt Make A Noise With Is good. I Went To Benji. Aww Hes So Cute Sleeping. Hes going To Like It. I Hope. "Benji, Wake up. I Got Something For You."
Sign up to rate and review this story