Categories > Original > Drama > My Sanctuary

Living

by darks00 1 review

Round 7!

Category: Drama - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama - Published: 2006-11-10 - Updated: 2012-01-10 - 874 words

0Unrated
Chapter 18: Living

KLAUS' POINT OF VIEW:

(Behind the stage of the Forgotten Bands contest)

Amy, Megan, Joey, Kenny and myself sat behind the curtain. Amy was with us, too. She begged us to let her come backstage with us. We knew she wouldn't take no for an answer, so we let her.

We were impatiently waiting our turn to go on stage. We already knew the "Fallen Angels" band was voted out. My Sanctuary's still in!

Andy and Kyle came up to the five of us. Just what we needed. Stuck up jerks.

"Hey, Princess," Andy cried out, winking at Megan. "You're looking sexier everyday."

I guess Kenny thought he had to stand up Megan.

"No, she's not sexy! I mean, look at her! She's dead ugly!" He exclaimed.

"KENNY!" I hissed at him.

Anytime Kenny went to stand up for someone, he always chokes on his own words. Maybe it was nerves.

"Come on, let's get some action," Andy said, going towards Megan.

Megan let out a light scream as Andy pulled her into a hug. Then Megan did something really un lady like- she punched Andy in the face, giving him a bleeding lip.

"Why you little," Andy cried out in rage.

Andy then tackled Megan to the floor and they both began throwing punches and kicking each other.

"Go Megan! Kick her ass!" Cried out Kenny.

"Andy's a boy, Kenny," I pointed out.

"Really? Because the way he fights, I thought he was a girl."

"GUYS, STOP, STOP!"

It was DJ. It took two security guards plus DJ to get Megan off of Andy. For a girl, she was pretty strong.

"That's it," DJ said with fire in his eyes. "Thanks to this, you two singers can't compete for this round."

"What!?" Megan cried out. "But who will sing for the contest this round?"

DJ shrugged. "Should have thought of that before you got into a fight. Find a singer now, or you'll be disqualified."

DJ left, and Megan grunted with frustration. Then a smile hit her lips. "AMY!"

"Me?" Amy asked.

"Yeah! You can sing! You have a lovely voice when you aren't so dark." I agreed, smiling.

But I thought Megan was a way better of a singer. And way prettier.

"Fine. I'll do it. I always stayed for your guy's practice, I know all your songs."

"Just promise that you'll stick to the song." Joey asked.

"Ok." Amy agreed, shrugging. "Awesome! I'm going to be on t.v.!"

"LET'S HEAR IT FOR MY SANCUTARY!" We heard DJ cry out from the stage.

Amy shrieked with delight as we ran onto the stage.

"Hey everyone," Cried out Amy into the mic. "Well Darkness' Illusion couldn't make it tonight..."

I couldn't help but smirk. She probably didn't want to admit one of our band members went ballistic behind stage.

"So, I'll be singing tonight. Let's go, guys!" Amy shouted out with excitement before she began to sing.


We all die to live
We all go for the dive
We all never really forgive
We all live to die

I've always been there for you
I know what you've been through
Then why did you push me away?
Why can't I stay?

You think everything's about you
You want me to feel like you do
Don't you know we're in this together
Never ending circle going on forever

We all die to live
We all go for the dive
We all never really forgive
We all live to die

I`m trying my best, can't you see?
See that this is all I can be?
Don`t you see you're the only thing I live for
Why I endure

Endure the pain of living
The pain of giving
The pain of being uncomplete
The pain of defeat

I live to regret
I live to forget
After everything, I still live for you
If only you knew

We all die to live
We all go for the dive
We all never really forgive
We all live to die

We all live to die
For those who we love

Being on t.v. got the best of Amy. She ran up to the edge of the stage.

"Thank you, our fans!" She cried out.

She stepped to close to the edge and fell into the audience with a shreech.

Everyone laughed.

Joey and me helped Amy up. Surprisingly, she was laughing. She was laughing so hard I had to help her onto the stage, too.

Even DJ was laughing before he said, "If you want to vote for My Sanctuary, go on forgottenbands.ca or text "forgottenbands" to 223344."

"One hell of an exit, Sis," Megan said smirking as we ran into her. "Man you saved us more than once, Amy. I mean, you proved me wrong about being too dark and stuff. You really do have talent."

"What are you saying?" Amy asked.

Megan smiled. "I'm saying that we'd like you in the band as a back up singer."

For the hundredth time, Amy shrieked with delight. "Of course!"

Everyone put their hands in the middle.

"To Amy," Joey cried out.

"To Amy." Everyone echoed.

Everyone threw their hands in the air, as we cried out,

"MY SANCTUARY!"

TO BE CONTINUED...

xxDarkness' Kidxx
Sign up to rate and review this story