Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Meet Panic! At the Disco

Day 9

by Cucumber 2 reviews

Day nine

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Published: 2006-11-11 - Updated: 2006-11-11 - 918 words

0Unrated

I woke up with a smile on my face. I had enjoyed every bit of last night, but I was somehow filled with guilt. I had violated rules and I didn't know if I could go on, pretending nothing had happened. I sat up and rubbed my eyes. It was time to get up, pack and go back to the bus. I opted for as un-sexy clothing as possible. Unfortunately, I didn't have anything that wasn't too revealing, I knew I had a great body, so why not show it off? In the end I decided to wear my loose jeans and a tank top. And a huge hoodie. Was I being too obvious in not wanting to show some sex-appeal?

We ate breakfast back at the bus. I sat next to Spencer, the one I had interacted the least with. Maybe because he didn't really throw himself at me like the others.

"Where did you go last night Brendon? You just disappeared."

"Oh, I was feeling tired so I went to bed."

"At 6pm? Since when do you go to bed early?"

"I was really tired Jon, get over it."

"One is feeling grumpy today. You didn't happen to phone your ex or anything stupid like that?"

Brendon just smirked.

"No, I went straight to bed. I had some very weird dreams though."

Spencer dropped his fork due to excitement.

"You had a sex dream!"

Jon laughed.

"Did our virgin have a wet dream?"

Brendon blushed, I wasn't sure if he was faking it or not.

"So what if I did? And since when are weird dreams sex dreams, Spencer?"

He just shrugged.

"I don't know, but my sex dreams are always weird."

"Dude, seriously, I do not want to know more."

"So how was your day yesterday Max?"

Ryan was turning his attention to me, desperately trying to change the subject.

"It was okay. I sorted all the pictures I've taken and I even managed to write a bit."

"So you didn't' have sex then?"

I saw Brendon's eyes widen in shock and I looked at Ryan. Had we been caught?

"Why would you think that?"

"I heard some weird noises from your bedroom last night. And according to Spencer weird equals sex."

I laughed, I was so relieved.

"I just had the TV on, there was a very weird movie on."

Jon's expression was blank.

"Hang on a second; I'm a bit lost here. Is weird the new word for sex? So that when I say that I want to get weird with Max, I'm saying I want to have sex with her?"

"Something like that, yeah. It's all Spence's fault though."

"Cool. Max, want to go and get weird?"

The guys burst out laughing.

"This is too weird - I mean strange! Shit, this is way to confusing for me."

Spencer just shook his head over his band-mates stupidity.


We spent the day playing video games. Brendon and I tried to stay away from each other, although we somehow always ended up sitting together or racing against each other on one of the many video games the boys had lying around. I never managed to beat him though, but I suppose that boys are just programmed to know how to win these things. We were sitting side by side on the floor, resting our backs up against the couch were the boys were sitting. They were all cheering for me, probably to fed up with Brendon winning all the time.

"Seriously Max, I've beat you now 10 times in a row. Admit you're totally defeated!"

"No! I was only 100 point behind you now. I'm getting there."

"Max, you're never going to beat him. Trust me."

"Jon, I'm not giving up!"

The guys' cheers weren't as enthusiastic as they were before, but once it looked like I was finally beating Brendon their cheers got a lot louder, seriously pissing Brendon off.

"Shut up! I'm trying to concentrate here."

While he drove his car into a ditch I crossed the finishing line.

"I did it! I won! I'm the champion!"

Brendon just grunted.

"It's the guy's fault, they distracted me."

"Excuses, excuses. I'm sorry, but I still won!"

"Rematch?"

"No way. I beat you so it's time to stop, let other people have a go as well."

Spencer was quick to take the remote from me.

"I dare Ryan to play against me!"

I stood and stretched. Sitting on the floor for hours can be exhausting. I walked towards the sleeping area. I knew Brendon was following me. I could feel his breath on my neck as he wrapped his arms around me. He kissed my neck briefly before whispering in my ear.

"We didn't use any protection last night."

I turned around as saw the worried expression on his face.

"Don't worry, I haven't got any STDs and I'm on the pill."

He exhaled and leaned in to kiss me put I put my hands on his chest and pushed him away.

"Not here, Brendon."

"But - Why not?"

"I don't want to get caught, okay. Last night was just a one time that won't happen again."

He looked hurt but he still nodded and started to walk away. I wanted to stop him and tell him that I wanted him to stay. But I couldn't, I just couldn't. I had let my feelings get in the way once and I wasn't going to do that mistake again. If only resisting him was as easy as it sounded.
Sign up to rate and review this story