Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Meet Panic! At the Disco

Day 10

by Cucumber 2 reviews

Day ten

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Published: 2006-11-13 - Updated: 2006-11-13 - 1147 words

1Funny
The curtain to my bunk was pulled away and a hand covered my mouth. While my eyes got used to the dark I was really scarred.

"We need to talk."

The hand was slowly moved away from my mouth and I sat up.

"Brendon, it's 3am."

He didn't answer; he just grabbed my hand and dragged me out of the bunk and towards the lounge area. He made me sit down and started to pace around. He finally stopped in front of me and sighed.

"I like you. A lot. And I don't know what to do about it."

"I like you too. But-"

He kissed me before I could explain myself any further. He let his tongue trail the lines of my lips before it entered my mouth. His hands rested on the couch next to my hips and his knees were pushing my legs apart. I was kissing him back, as eagerly as he was kissing me, but I couldn't shut out the voice in the back of my head. The one that was telling me to stop, that this was wrong. I eventually pushed him away, we were both panting.

"Brendon, why do you always do this?"

He sat down beside me.

"Do what?"

"Kiss me like that, act like there are no obstacles between us."

He sighed.

"Max, you're like no girl I've ever met. You're fresh, you're exciting and you're a mystery. I've no idea how, but I've fallen for you so hard."

He looked down to his lap, too embarrassed to look me in the face. I put my hand on his face, forcing him to look at me. I whispered so silently that Brendon had to lean in to hear me.

"I've fallen for you too, Brendon. And that scares the hell out of me."

He smiled before kissing me lightly.

"Maybe I just should quit, resign from this article -"

"No, you love your job and I like having a dirty little secret."

I giggle softly as he pulled me towards him so I was sitting on his lap. I pressed my body against his as I kissed him hungrily.

"You mustn't tell a soul, Brendon."

His hands trailed under my nightgown and up my back.

"Oh, I won't."

I shivered as his hands came in contact with my breasts.

"But we can't have sex here, too risky."

"Yeah you're right. Your bunk or mine?"

He smirked.

"We're staying at a hotel tomor- eh, tonight. You come to mine; you have to see how rock stars live."

I kissed him on the nose and stood up.

"Good night Brendon, sleep tight."

"If I'll sleep at all."


I was awoken by a loud banging. It sounded like someone was having a good time on Spencer's mini drum kit. There was a lot of grunting and moaning coming from nearby bunks, obviously everyone were asleep except the person banging on the drums.

"Kids! It's time to wake up. Its 7am and breakfast is ready!"

"Jon, shut the fuck up and go back to sleep!"

"I repeat, breakfast is ready. If no one comes out in the next 5 minutes I'll eat it all by myself!"

"Jon, I'm serious, don't make me hit you."

"Spencer, you couldn't hit a cow's ass with a banjo."

There was a muffled laughter heard.

"That was not funny!"

There was a loud thud and a muffled scream.

"Okay! I take it back! Just get off me."

So you might ask, did Jon's stunt with the drums work out? Nope, we all woke up except Brendon who didn't move a muscle. Apparently he's such a heavy sleeper that the bus could crash, get on fire and explode and he's sleep though it all. But the guys didn't feel like giving up, Brendon was supposed to wake up - it was just a matter of finding the right technique.

"I have an idea, let's strip him!"

"What's this obsession with getting everyone naked about, Jon?"

He shrugged.

"I like naked people."

In the end it was decided to push him out of his bunk, stripping him was too much of a risk. I decided to stay out of this, so I sat down and had breakfast, the one that Jon made. I didn't quite know what it was, but it tasted good.

There was a loud thud and screaming coming from the sleeping area. Soon Jon and Spencer ran past me with Brendon following them closely.

"You're going to die!"

Ryan was trying his best to not laugh, but it wasn't going that well. Soon enough Brendon managed to corner Jon, who was the starter of this, and was beating him with his pillow. Spencer was trying to pull Brendon away from Jon, but received some blows on the head from Brendon's pillow instead. He shook his head and joined me and Ryan at the breakfast table.

"Seriously, he needs to learn self-control."

"Jon or Brendon?"

"Both."

"Don't you ever wake me up like that again!"

And with that Brendon walk towards his bunk hugging his pillow. Jon stayed on the floor, wiping his eyes.

"Are you crying?"

"No! I've laughed too hard!"

"Just as long as you don't wet your pants."


We arrived at the hotel at noon, and Brendon was still asleep. He hadn't bothered to climb up into his own, but had chosen to sleep in mine. The guys were already out of the bus, but I stayed behind, since my notebook and laptop were in my bunk were Brendon lay. I started to gently poke him in the shoulder, but he hardly moved.

"Brendon, get the fuck out of my bunk!"

He grunted and rolled over onto his stomach. I sighed and decided to crawl over him and get my stuff. I saw the corners of his mouth curl up in a smile as he grabbed me and pulled me down on top of him. He grinned when he rolled us over so he was on top of me.

"Brendon, what the fuck are you doing?"

"I want to fuck you. I've always wanted to have a fuck on a tour bus."

He kissed me roughly and slid his hands under my top. I kissed him back and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Hey, are you guys still in there?"

Brendon jumped and hit his head on the ceiling above the bunk. He cursed loudly and crawled out of the bunk, rubbing his hair.

"Y'know, Jon, it is okay to wake me when we are reaching the hotel."

"Sorry, but I just didn't want to get hit by the pillow again. Where's Max?"

I grabbed my notebook and laptop and crawled out of the bunk.

"I'm here."

I walked hurriedly past them and out of the bus. Before I stepped off I heard Jon questioning Brendon.

"What the hell were you two doing in there together?"
Sign up to rate and review this story