Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Meet Panic! At the Disco

Day 11

by Cucumber 4 reviews

Day eleven

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2006-11-14 - Updated: 2006-11-14 - 1161 words

2Hot
Day 11
"You didn't come to my bedroom last night like you promised. I waited for you."

I glanced at him. We were sitting at the breakfast table at the hotel.

"I came, and I knocked on your door and I waited, almost half an hour I waited outside your door last night."

He frowned.

"When did you come to my door?"

"At 10, like you said I should."

His eyes went wide open and he smiled apology.

"I'm so sorry, I thought I had said 11!"

"It's okay."

"What are you two whispering about?"

Jon squeezed himself between us.

"Uh - Eh - We - Eh- I don't know."

"He was telling me how he used to sneak into strip clubs."

Jon's eyes widened and he looked over at Brendon.

"You naughty boy! I had no idea you were that much into girls?"

"Who said they were female strip shows?"

Jon frowned while Brendon smirked.

"Now go away, weren't you and Spence going to go to some amusement park?"

"Yeah, Ryan's coming too. I have a crazy idea, why don't you two lovebirds join us?"

He winked us as he stood up.

"Uh, sure."

Jon walked away to join the guys who were waiting by the entrance.

"He knows!"

"He doesn't really. He says a lot of things that he doesn't really mean."

"I heard him yesterday, when he saw us coming out of the same bunk!"

"I told him that you had been trying to climb over me to get your stuff without waking me, which obviously hadn't worked."

"So he doesn't know?"

"Nope, at least I don't really think he does."

"HEY! Are you guys coming or not? Spencer has already gotten a cab!"


Once we reached the park it had started to rain. Or more like someone had over flood the bathtub up in the sky. We stood outside the closed gate of the park, apparently there was a storm coming and therefore the park had to be closed.

"So no one checked the weather news before we left."

"Nope, why should we have done that? It was sunny and nice just few hours ago."

We just stood there, staring that the closed gates for awhile.

"Guys, seriously, we need to get inside before we catch a cold."

"I'm getting a taxi. Who wants to join me back to the hotel?"

I and Brendon raised our hands. I only like rain when I'm inside, reading a book or something. Jon and Spencer just looked at us three.

"Dude! It's fun when it's raining!"

A thunder was heard. Spencer was quick to join us by the road where Ryan was trying to get a cab.

"Jon, you can stay out here if you like. I'm not staying outside during a thunderstorm!"

"Fine pussy! He why don't you guys just take the bus, is cheaper and more likely you'll get a ride. I doubt a taxi will take you all, you're so wet and sexy."

His eyes were fixed on my as he said 'sexy'. Just before Brendon could do anything stupid and try to answer him a taxi stopped at Ryan's feet. The driver rolled his window down.

"You all want a ride?"

"Yeah."

"Well, I'm only taking 4 passengers, max."

Spencer was quick to jump into the car, closely followed by Jon. Ryan got in as well but Brendon hesitated.

"What are you going to do, Max"?

"I'll just take another taxi. Go with the boys."

"No, I'll stay with you. I don't think you should stay here on your own."

"Brendon, really, it's alright."

But he had already closed the passenger door and sent the taxi away. He stood in front of me, his hands shoved in his pockets.

"There's something I've always wanted to do."

"Oh, what?"

He lifted his hands from his pockets and placed them on my face. He grinned as he moved closer, gently placing his lips on mine. His tongue ran over my lips, begging for access. I placed my hands on his hips and pulled him closer as I opened my mouth slightly, allowing his tongue to enter.


We stumbled into his hotel room. Our clothes sticking to us due to wetness. His room was huge, at least compared to mine. I stood for awhile, taking in the room. It smelled of Brendon, his clothes were scattered on the floor. There was a king size double bed against one wall, nightstands on each side, a large closet, a flat screen TV, a couch and a door that seemed to lead into a large bathroom. I was shivering, but I hardly noticed it until Brendon mentioned it.

"Max, I'm going to take a hot shower, so you want to join me?"

"Yeah, I think I will. You go ahead; I'll join you in a sec."

It wasn't until I heard the water running that I realized that I had actually agreed to take a shower with him. It sure was going to get steamy.

I pealed off my clothes and joined him in the shower. Seriously, he could throw a party in here. I let the warmth take over my body before actually looking at Brendon. He was leaning against the shower wall, looking at me, a huge grin plastered on his face.

"Man, you look good naked!"

"You don't look so bad yourself."

He grabbed my hand and dragged me towards him. He kissed my lips while he pushed my body against the wall, making it impossible to get away. He covered my neck with little kisses, some sucking and nibbling. My fingers entangled in his hair as he made his way down my body and I let a small moan slip my lips as he kissed my breasts. I felt him grin against my skin as he kneeled in front of me and pushed my legs slightly apart. I yelped as his lips came in touch with my inner thighs and nearly pulled his hair off when his tongue came in contact with my clit. My knees and I nearly sat down on his face. He moved away though and got back on his feet. He grinned as he kissed me softly and ran his hands down my body.

I wrapped my arms around his neck as he lifted my thighs so I could wrap them around his waist. He smirked before kissing me, as he thrust himself inside me. I moaned and tried my best to push him deeper inside me, using my legs. He grunted against my neck as he moved inside me, causing me to arch my body into his and moan loudly. His thrust became harder and faster before he eventually released inside me. He had his face buried in my neck while he caught his breath. He looked me in the eye and smiled.

"I'm sorry, but I just couldn't hold it back anymore."

I smiled in return and brushed his hair from his face.

"It's alright. There's always next time."
Sign up to rate and review this story