Categories > Original > Drama > Love will tear us apart

un

by x-xJafax-x 1 review

its weird n i was bored so....

Category: Drama - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Published: 2006-11-12 - Updated: 2006-11-12 - 321 words

-1TrainWreck
I lay in bed looking at the ceiling

-- the door slams --

If I keep quite and pretend to be asleep he won't hurt me.

I heard footsteps then felt the bed sink.

"wake up" he shouted.

I squeezed my eyes tightly shut and tried to stay calm.

"I said get up" he shouted and through me out of the bed.

I didn't get up I knew better than that I just laid there. He came closer. I whimpered fearing what he was going to do next.

"get up now" he growled.

I sighed and got up. Why can't things go back, back before all this messed up stuff.

"Thank you now follow me" he said calmly.

This was the voice I feared most because I can't work out what was going to happen next.

He walked out of the room and into the master bedroom. I stood at the door fearing that what normally happens will happen again tonight.

"lay on the bed" he ordered.

I lay on the bed looking at the ceiling waiting and wishing for my life to end.

Life used to be so happy and full of life. Now I'm only in love with him because I'm scared that if I'm not something worse will happen.

"well!?" he says.

"well what !?" I say instantly regretting it and earning a slap.

I whimper at his touch. He hears and looks at me eyes full of regret. I lay there confused not once have I seen that in his eyes.

He backs away from me.

"do you love me !?" he asks.

"yes" I say automatically as if I'm programmed to.

"no I mean it do you love me !? Not because your scared" he asked.

"I used to heck I was completely in love with you, but now well now I'm to scared not to be" I answered.

He pulled out a gun. I screamed and closed my eyes.

BANG !!
Sign up to rate and review this story