Categories > Anime/Manga > Fruits Basket > New found Love at Christmas Eve?

Chapter 1: Ohayou!

by Ruri 2 reviews

Kagura plays Mercy with Kyo while Yuki attempts to ask Tohru out after he transforms.

Category: Fruits Basket - Rating: G - Genres: Humor, Romance - Characters: Arisa, Kagura, Kyo, Tohru, Yuki - Published: 2006-11-12 - Updated: 2006-11-12 - 241 words

0Unrated
Love?

~~~~~*~

Beep beep beep beep beep

Tohru Honda lifted her hand up to shield the light streaming through her windows. She turned off her Hello Kitty alarm clock and looked at the closed window.

- Ah, it looks like Kyo-Kun closed my window in the middle of the night again. How nice of him!

She looked around her room and noticed that the house was really quiet.

- Now, what should I make for breakf-

CRASH!!!!!

Suddenly, she could hear a lot of yelling and the voices became clearer and clearer.

- Damn it woman! What is with you and trying to break my all my god damn bones!!! Stop it right now or I'll- ARGH!!!!!
- WHAT WAS THAT?!!?!

Tohru smiled and headed downstairs.

~~~~~*~

- Miss Honda?

Tohru turned quickly around and walked straight into Yuki.

Poof

- Oh my God I'm so sorry Yuki kun!
- It's okay Miss Honda, it's not your fault.

A small grey rat looked up at here as he patted her knee in comfort.

- It's just Kagura, don't worry, she got here a little while ago and was chasing Kyo outside when he refused to take her out on Christmas Eve.
- Oh?
- It would seem that Kagura would like some time alone with Kyo, but obviously he turned her down and she lost her temper from there.
- Oh I see. Well, are you planning on doing anything for Christmas Eve?
- No, but I was wondering if you'd like to-

Poof

- Ngeeeh!!!
Sign up to rate and review this story