Categories > Anime/Manga > Fruits Basket > New found Love at Christmas Eve?

Chapter 2: Leeks and Pinatas

by Ruri 3 reviews

The Beating comtinues as Kyo suffers.

Category: Fruits Basket - Rating: G - Genres: Humor - Characters: Kagura, Kyo, Shigure, Tohru - Published: 2006-11-12 - Updated: 2006-11-13 - 305 words

0Unrated
Chapter 2

~~~~~*~

Tohru ran outside and came just in time to see Kagura toss Kyo into the trees. Shigure popped out of the kitchen and said, "Tooohru, when are we going to have breakfast?"

She smiled nervously as she watched Kyo's not-so-alive body dangle from the trees. Kagura was whacking him with her backpack like a piñata and screaming, "HOW DARE YOU THREATEN ME LOVE!!!!!!"

"Would you stop it womAAAAAAAH!!!!!"

"Now children, there's no need for that. We should all be gathered around the table eating another one of Tohru's delicious meal. And instead you're here and attempting to break all of Kyo's bones." Shigure leaned against the sliding door and looked backwards and forwards as Kyo swung around trying to avoid Kagura's bag of terror. -_-'

"Well, if you're hungry, how about we have some... Rice Balls (onigiri) and leek porridge for breakfast!" Tohru smiled happily and clapped her hands.

"Gah! Leeeeeeks!" Kyo whined and crashed head first into the ground.

"Kyo my love! What happened to you! Oh no no no!!! Why is your arm broken and why aren't you wearing the brand new blue sweater I GOT FOR YOU FOR CHRISTMAS!!!!!!" with this she kicked him and he crashed through the roof.

"Waah! When are you boys going to become more responsible? I am the perfect model for a responsible male, so why aren't you following my example?" Shigure sighed and prodded Kyo's lifeless body. T.T Tears dribbled down his face as large piece of debris of what used to be the roof of the dining room fell down and hit his head. "Oww." faints

"Eheheh, if you'd like, I can make some leek soup to warm you up Kyo! You as well Kagura and Shigure!" Tohru said quickly with a nervous smile on her face. ^.^'

"Leeks!" and Kyo fainted. X.x

~~~~~*~
Sign up to rate and review this story