Categories > Original > Horror > A Demon Sleeps in a Blender

Prologue

by Kellyconcarne 0 reviews

A junior high loner moves into her great Uncle Sebastian's mansion when her father inherits it only to find out that the house comes with a few other inhabitants. Inhabitants from Hell, literally. ...

Category: Horror - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Horror, Humor - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2005-07-18 - Updated: 2005-07-18 - 227 words

1Funny
A Demon Sleeps in the Blender
By: Kellyconcarne

Disclaimer: Just try it, bitch. Just try it...

Prologue

This story came from the diary of a student who attended Grinsville Junior High School. The diary was found in the locker of Alice Janet Fooge by the construction crew while salvaging through the aftermath of the Unspoken Disaster.

The Unspoken Disaster occurred when not only did a truck filled with human sewage slam into a side of the school but a plane crashed through the roof as well. The plane was brought down by a flock of Canadian Geese that smashed into an engine, setting the wing ablaze. After the mayor enforced a no-geese and a no Canadian policy as well, he sent a crew to dig through the remains of the crumbled school. Alice's locker was quite dented yet the diary remained perfectly intact.
The whereabouts of Alice Fooge at this time are unknown. The school janitor found the diary and, with the help of those who were close to Alice, has turned it into the story that follows this page. Whether these accounts are real or not is in question. Alice Fooge was a notorious loner who could have just been a complete loon and, driven by loneliness and insanity, wrote this diary for her own amusement. Or, maybe, just maybe, it's true. The choice is yours.
Sign up to rate and review this story