Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Lighthouse

The Sacrifice

by MyVengefulRomance 10 reviews

Will one of the boys make the ultimate sacrifice for his one true love? If you don't like even the most subtle mentions of slash, read anyway and yell at me about it. I could care less!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst, Drama, Horror, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] [?] [V] - Published: 2006-11-13 - Updated: 2006-11-14 - 1129 words

1Exciting
Ch 7 Disclaimer- I really don't feel like being arrested by the FBI for owning and managing a slavery-ring of gorgeous rock-stars. So, of course I don't own.

A/N- I'm losing it, I swear I am. I have nothing witty to say. Except for that I'm in a murderous mood. -evil grin- Yep, I'm two seconds away from a psychotic rampage. And I have no idea why. What better way to put me in a better mood than to kill innocent rock stars? I'm not saying that I'll actually kill anyone, but ya never know...Enjoy!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The two rockers made their way down the stairs, slowly and cautiously. Gerard led, but every two seconds he would glance back, making sue that Frank was still there. Gerard had lost too many people. Mikey's death was one too many for the vocalist.

Frank followed, treading as lightly as possible. Every time Gerard looked back, he would fake a reassuring smile for the older man. He felt that it was his duty to keep Gerard sane; that if he didn't, he'd lose everyone close to him.

"I'm not sure I wanna go down there," Frank whispered, leaning forward.

Gerard stopped, and turned to look at Frank.

"We have to," he said firmly "We have to see if Bob and Ray are okay."

"Okay? I doubt that they're even alive," Frank muttered.

Gerard grabbed Frank's chin.

"Don't you ever say that," Gerard hissed. "We have to hold some hope."

"And so says Mr. Suicidal," Frank said loudly, looking around the darkened stairwell as if looking for approval.

"Shut the hell up, Frank," Gerard warned.

"They're dead, for Christ's sake. Why do we need to go look at the bodies?"

"Frank, I'm warning you..."

"Why can't we just go up to my room, and wait for the month to end? We can pretend that there aren't corpses downstairs."

Gerard narrowed his eyes.

"I mean, Gerard...haven't you had enough of dead people? I mean, your brother is-."

Frank was cut off by Gerard's left fist colliding with his jaw.

Gasping, he stumbled back, landing hard on his butt.

Frank, rubbing his aching jaw, gasped, "You're lucky I didn't fall off the stairs."

Gerard raised an eyebrow.

"Lucky? I think it's unfortunate that you didn't fall. I could've blamed it on whoever's been hurting us."

Frank sighed.

"Fine. I get it, Gee. I was out of line. I shouldn't have said that. Truce?"

"Damn right you shouldn't have said that," Gerard said, pulling Frank to his feet with his good arm.

Frank looked Gerard in the eye, and Gerard sighed in defeat.

"Fine. Truce. Let's go and see if Bob and Ray are alright."

Frank nodded also, and the two guys descended the twenty foot remainder of the stairs.

Upon reaching the bottom, Gerard stopped and sucked in a deep breath.

Frank looked him over and asked, concerned, "You okay?"

Gerard ran a hand through his hair, and said softly, "My brother's corpse is in that room."

To add emphasis, he turned and pointed at the sitting room. He opened his mouth to say something, but he noticed movement in the shadows provided by the flickering fireplace. Which they hadn't lit, by the way.

"What was that?" he asked in a hushed whisper.

Frank stepped up beside him and craned his neck.

"What was what? I don't see anything."

"Shhhh! There's someone in there," Gerard hissed.

Frank nodded, and grabbed Gerard's arm, dragging the older man as quietly as possible into the sitting room.

There the man stood. Frank had never seen anyone so beautiful, so perfect. But what he was doing...what he was doing disgusted and frightened and angered him all at once.

The man was arranging Bob and Ray's decapitated bodies like a puzzle.

Every once in awhile, the man would say something like, "Okay, the head is attached to the neck," or, "The foot goes to the ankle."

And when the man wasn't talking to himself, he was humming a sickeningly jolly tune.

Gerard would've screamed if Frank hadn't realized this and covered his mouth quickly. Frank pulled Gerard close, and behind the wall that jutted out of an adjoining wall.

Gerard whimpered behind Frank's hand, and Frank was breathing hard, trying not to vomit.

He gagged, and winced as the noise echoed off the wall.

The humming abruptly stopped.

Ripping Frank's hand off his mouth, Gerard gasped, "Run!"

Frank nodded and took off. Gerard started after him, but gasped as an arm encircled his neck.

Gerard let out a choked scream.

Frank, who was halfway out the door, stopped and did a 180 degree turn. He ran back to Gerard and skidded to halt when he saw the man choking Gerard.

"Gerard!"

Gerard gasped for breath, and his fingers vainly scratched at the beautiful man's bare arms.

The man laughed.

"/I can see the fear in your eyes, Frank. Do you fear for this one's life?/"

Frank stammered, "Let him go."

"/I am the angel of death. Once someone enters my grasp, they do not leave. Besides, why would I listen to you, foolish mortal?/"

"Let him go."

The 'Angel of Death' sneered.

"/Did you not hear me? Or would you rather me destroy you both, and damn you to an eternity in this forsaken lighthouse?/"

/ /"Let him go, and...and you can take me!" Frank exclaimed, looking at the man with pleading eyes.

"No...Frank...get...out...of...here!" Gerard gasped, fear filling his face.

Frank shook his head and continued to stare down the man, who looked like he was thinking.

"But if you take me, you can't hurt Gerard," Frank continued.

The man cocked his head.

"/You would sacrifice your own life for this one's?/"

Frank nodded, and Gerard shook his head the best he could with the arm around his neck.

The man grinned.

"/So, killing you, Frank, would tear apart true love?/"

Frank didn't answer, and the man sucked in a breath.

Unraveling his arm from Gerard's neck, the man sent the vocalist across the room into Frank.

Gerard looked into Frank's eyes and pleaded, "If you go, he'll just kill me when he's done. There's no point in going willingly. Come on, run with me."

"/Aw, you don't trust me. If you come willingly, your death will be quick. My bloodlust, it only goes so far, my friends. Frank, come willingly, and I will not touch one hair on Gerard. Gerard will live, and you can die knowing you saved the life of your loved one./"

Frank nodded solemnly, kissed Gerard on the cheek, and stepped forward towards the grinning face of the beautiful man.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A/N- Short 'n sad, I know. Sorry 'bout that. I love ya'll. Please, REVIEW!!! I'll update quicker./ /


/ /
/ /










Sign up to rate and review this story