Categories > Celebrities > Good Charlotte > Could This Be Any More Tragedic?

Birthday Bash And An Unexpected Confession.

by BenjisRiotGirl79 2 reviews

Its Maggie's 28th Birthday And Its Time To Party! But When Someone That Use To Be S.O.S Confesses Their Feelings Torward Another Sould, Things Get A Little Upsetting.

Category: Good Charlotte - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Romance - Published: 2006-11-14 - Updated: 2006-11-15 - 1219 words

0Unrated
-Saturday. 2006. 7. April.-

"What Do You Want To Do For Your Birthday Party?" I Asked Maggie. Her Birthday Is Friday 13th. Lucky Her. "I Guess, Just Sit Around Here With You And Watch Scary Horror Flicks." She Said With An Evil Smile. "No! ( I Was A Little Scared...Being Alone With Maggie During Scary Movies Is Not A Good Combination) Were Going Out Because Next Year Your Going TO Be Too Old Complaining Of A Back Ache, So Its Your Last Year To PARTY!" I Said Laughing. "Im Too Old Now." She Said Sighing. "Shh...My Phone Is Buzzing. Go Get It." I Said. So She Went Up Stairs And Checked. She Was Yelling For Me Like 12 Seconds Later. "Aww Katie Thats So Sweet. And You Thought He Forgot About You." She Smiled Teasing Me. "What Are You Talking About." I Was Confused. "Here. Listen." She Said Handing Me MY Phone. By The Way, How Did You Hear That?" She Was Amused. "I Dont Know, I Just Did." I Laughed At Myself. " Hey Kate. Call Me Back. Im Looking Forward To Your Call. I Love Ya Too. " Oh My Gosh! I Was Smiling Ear To Ear. "Should I Call Him Back?" I Asked Maggie. She Shrugged. She Knows Why I Asked. I Didnt Want To Hurt Anymore. He Cause My Pain But Hes The Only One That Can Take It Away. I Couldnt Let Him Just Wait, Im Not Like That. But He Left Me Waiting, He Needs To Know How Much Hurt I Felt.

-Benji's Point Of View-
"Hey Joel, Do You Know What Friday Is?" I Asked Teasing Him. "Uh The 13th?" He Was Partly Correct. "And...?" Not The Answer I Was looking For Though. "What Else Is There?" I Wanted To Attack Him. "Maggie's Birthday You Tard!" I Walked Over And Slapped The Back of His Head. "Ouch Man! That Hurt!" He Whined. "Duh You Re, It Was Suppose To!" I Felt Like Sometimes He Was Not MY Twin.

-Joel's Point of View-
I Forgot Maggie's Birthday On Purpose. I Didnt Want To Think About It. I Didnt Want To Hurt Anymore. Im Going To To Get Her Something Though, But I Didnt Want To See Her. So How Am I Going To Give It To Her? Oh Wait, I Know!

-Normal Point Of View-
I Had Been Thinking About That Message All Day. So He Did Really Care. He Still Loved Me? I Need Him Next To Me, Holding Me Making Sure I Was Safe And Warm In His Arms. But He Has A New Girlfriend To Do That To. What Does He See In Her Though? She A SKANK! So Is Hilary Duff. I Mean She Is Like 10 Years Younger Than All Of Us, Me Being The Youngest Out Of Them. What The Hell Is Wrong With Joel? Oh Wait, I Forgot, Hes A Tard. Is He Really Related To Benji? Sometimes I Ponder About That? But Hes His Own Self.

-Maggie's Point of View-
I Didnt Want To Go Out Anywhere For My Birthday Just Incase I Ran Into Joel. I Cant Stand Him But I Love Him Like Crazy. I Cant Do Another Heartache. Expecailly on My Birthday. One Is Enough And Really No One Deserves To Feel That Feeling Even Once. Oh But I Long For His Skin on Mine, To See His Face, And To Kiss His Lips.

-Normal Point Of View-
My Phone Started Ringing And I Answered It Quickly As Possible Because I Thought It Was Benji. "Hello?" I Answered. "Hey Kate?" I Could Tell He Was Unsure. "Yeah..." I Answered. "This Is Joel, I Wanted To Ask A Favor From You.." I Could Tell He Was Smiling. "What?" I Didnt Mean To Sound Rude But It Came Out That Way. "Im Sorry Ill Just Ask Someone Else." He Was About To Hang Up. "No. No. I'll Do It. What Is It?" I Asked. "I Got A Present For Maggie's Birthday And I Was Wondering If You Would Give It To Her?" He Asked Sweetly. "Why Cant You Give It To Her?" I Was Curious. "Because Im Busy On That Day." He Was Lying. First He Used Me And Now Hes Lying To Me. I Have No Clue Whats Next But One Thing For Sure, I Will Never Be Able To Trust Him Again. "So Where You Going?" I Asked. "No Where Important. Will You Give It To Her?" He Was Getting Impaitent. "I Got An Idea, Why Dont You Give It To Her Early And I'll Make Sure She Doesnt Open It Early. Or She Can Open It And You Will Be Able To See Her Reaction." I Said Smiling But How Would He Know? "Because I Dont Have oIt Yet..." He Studdered. "Why Did You Lie To Me?" I Knew It, I Cought Him. "What?!" He ACTED surprised. "You Already Told Me You Had It." I Was Positive. "Alright! I Dont Want To See Her. Yeah, I Miss Her Like Crazy And Seeing Her Will Break My Heart. I Have A Girlfriend Anyways." He Said. "Asshole! To Be Honest, I Think Maggie Is To Good For You. Your A Lying Using Pig! Let Me GGuess, Your In Pain, You Hurt. Hell Joel We All Are! She Loves You Like Crazy And She Cried Herself To Sleep For Many Months After You Left. You Promised You Would Came Back To Her, Benji Promised Me, And did Ya'll? No! What Did You Do? Found Some Skanky 16 Year Old And Started Dating Her! Joel, You Make Me Sick. I'll Give Her The Present, But What Do You Want Me To Say When he Asks Me Whos It From? Say Santa Came Early? Or Do You Wnat Me To Tell Her The Truth About How You Dont Want To See Her So Here You Go And By The Way Joel Sends His Love?! You Made Her So Happy." I Could Of Sworn I Heard Him Crying When I Was Done. "I Know." He Said Sobbing. "You Want To Know Something Joel?" I Asked More Calmer. "I Guess" He Said. "at First I Didnt Want You To Be My Friend. Now I Know Why, But Once I Did For tHat Short Amount Of Time, i Was Glad. And You Used Me And That Hurt. ALOT.I Love You Like A Brother And Always Will But I Can Never Trust You Again." And I Hung Up on Him. I Hope Him As Much As It Hurt Me Saying It.

-Joel's Point Of View-
Katie Was Right. Im Terrible. She Was Right Now And She Was Right 9 Years Ago. Im Being Selfish. Im Going TO Give Maggie's Present In Person, But I Dont Know If This Is Going To End Well.

-Benji's point Of View-
Joel Came Out Of His Room With Tear Stains And Red Puffy Eyes. "What Happened?" I Asked. He Looked Me Straight In The Eye And Said One Word. "Katie." I Wanted To Crack Up With Laughter But I Realized That It Takes Alot To Make Joel To Cry And If A Girl Made Him Cry She Must Of Said Something Deep. Then I Thought, If Joel Just Got Off The Phone With Her, Ill Call Her. It Rang And Rang Until Someone Picked Up. "Hello?" A Male Voice Said.
Sign up to rate and review this story