Categories > Celebrities > Good Charlotte > Could This Be Any More Tragedic?

Josh Is Home For The Weekend And New Romance.

by BenjisRiotGirl79 3 reviews

My Brother Comes Home For The Weekend Like Always, And Everyone Wants To Get Their Turn To Spend Time With Him. But Mine Will Have To Wait Because I Have Bigger Obstacles Coming. Dont Get MeWrong, ...

Category: Good Charlotte - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Romance - Published: 2006-11-16 - Updated: 2006-11-16 - 1188 words

0Unrated
"Hello?" A Male Voice Answered. "Uh..Is Katie There?" Benji Asked. "Yeah, One Second." The Man Said. "Okay Thanks." Benji Waiting About 2 Minutes Until He Heard Katie's Voice. "Hello?" She Said. "Hey Kate! Its Benj." They Always Used Nicknames With Each Other. "Oh HEY! Whats Up?" She Tried To Start A Conversation With Him As Much As This Was Akward It Was Also Soothing. "So You Have A Borfriend?" Benji Asked Referring To tHe Guy That Answered The Phone. "Who, Oh No! Thats Josh. Hes Here For The Weekends. Like Always But You Wouldnt Know That." She Said. Silence. "Im Sorry, I Didnt Mean It Like That." She Apologized. "No. Its Okay. You Always Did Speak The Truth even If It Would Hurt Someone's Feelings." He Laughed uncomfortably. "I Guess. Why Do You Say That?" She Was Getting The Impression That She Was Being Called A Bitch. "You Made Joel Cry And..." He Couldnt Finish It. "Look, Before We Get Into A Little Fuss, Why Dont You And Joel Come See Josh And Beth?" Katie Asked Sorta Like Pegging Him. "Whos Beth?" He Didnt Know That Josh Was Married. "Oh Thats Josh's Wife." She Laughed uncomfortably Too.

-Benji's Point of View-
I Just Found Out That Josh Was Married. I Met Him a Few Times Before And He Was Pretty Cool. He Took Care Of Katie until He Went Into The Navy. Now I Guess He Comes and Visits Every Weekend. I'll See If Joel Comes. Joel Always Thought Of Josh As A Thrid Brother. Funny Huh? Well When Katie Said That Josh Was Married I Got This Vision That Katie Was Walking Down The Aisle Towards Someone. I Couldnt Tell Who It Was.Im Pretty Sure It Was Me. But I Would Say That Anyways.

-Katie's Point Of View-
when I Told Benji About Josh Getting Married I Pictured Me Walking Down The Aisle But I Couldnt See Who I Was Walking Towards. It Was A Black Figure, Like An Outline Or A Shadow. But Josh Was Giving Me Away. So It Had To Be Someone He Likes, Which Is Benji Or Joel, But Joel Has Someone Already. That Only Leaves One Person.

-Joel's Point Of View-
Benji Got Off The Phone With Katie And Came To find Me. He Asked Me If I Wanted To Go See Josh. No Not My Brother, Katie's. But as Much As I Wanted To, I Said No. Maggie May Be There. But How Was I Suppose To Know That Maggie Goes To Visit HER Brother on tHe Weekends? So I Missed Out. But Only until Benji Called Me And Told Me That Katie Wants To See Me And That Maggie isnt There. Katie? Wants to See Me? But Why?

-Regular-
So When Joel Arrived Katie Ran Up To Joel And Imbraced Him In A Hug. "Your So Confusing, One Minute You Hate Me And The Next You Cant Wait To See Me?" Joel Asked Katie. She Looked At him With Tears Filling Her Eyes. "I Could Never Hate You As Much As I Want. Joel Your Like A Fourth Brother To Me. Just Being Away Made Me Realise I Cant Live Without You or Benji. I Love You Joel Like A Brother. And Siblings Dont Always Get Alone." And She Smiled A Little And Hugged Him Again. But THis Time Joel Hugged Back. "Your Right, Im An Asshole. Forgive Me?" He Asked Katie And She Nodded 'Yes'. "Come In And Come See Josh. Hes Wanting On You So Is Benji." She Laughed Running Towards The House. A Really Big House. Almost As Big As Benji's And Joel's. (Two Seperate Houses) Joel Walked Through The Door And Was Greeted By A Stunning Young Woman. "Beth This Is Joel, Joel This Is Beth." Katie Said introducing Them. They Shook Hands ANd Beth Went over To Josh. Josh Was in His Navy Uniform ANd Looking All Jazzy. A Big Smile Went Across Joel's And Josh's Faces. "Hey tHere Bro. Whats Happenin?" Josh Asked Giving Those Half Hand Skakes And Half Hugs. Katie Rolled Her eyes At josh trying To Be Ghetto. Maybe Thats Where Joel Got it From. He Alway Tried To Copy Josh. Losers Katie Whispered Under Her Breath. Josh Turned Around And Smacked Her Really Good in THe Upper Arm. "I Heard That You Gimp." He Laughed And Walked Off Laughing. Beth Smacked Josh Back Really Good For Katie. And Smiled. "Karma." she Laughed. "I Like THis Girl. Josh, You Always Knew How To Pick Them." Benji Laughed. Joel Nodded In Agreement. "So Hows It Coming?" Josh Asked Either Benji Or Joel. "Good." They Said At THe Same Time. Katie Started Laughing. "Thats So Cute." She Laughed Again. Benji Smiled.

-Beth's point Of View-
ive Noticed the Looks Benji Gives Katie and How She Returns Them. "Hey Katie, Can I Speak To You For A Moment?" I Asked. "Uh, Yeah Sure, I guess." She Gave This Look. We Walked Away From The Guys. " How Are You? i Mean With Benji And Everything?" I Asked. "uh, I Love Him. But He Has A Girlfriend. So I Got to Suck It Up I Guess." She Said Smiling. Fake! "Katie, You Got To Fight. Fight For What You Love. Thats What I Did And Now Look. im Married." I Said Assuring. "I'll Try. I'll Give Him A Choice, I Cant Make Him Choose Though." She Said. "Okay. I Guess Your Right." I Loved Her Enthusiasum.

-Josh's Point Of View-
"So how Are Ya'll With My Sisters?" I Asked Refurring To Katie And Maggie. "Were Friends." Joel Smiled. Fake! "Friends?" I Was Confused. I Thought They Were Together. "Yeah. Just Friends." Benji Said A Little Quiter Because The Girls Were Coming Back. "Benji, Can I See You For A Minute?" Katie Asked Refurring To In Private. Benji Got Up And Followed Katie. Beth Sat Down Next To Me With A Smile On Her Face. "What Are You Smiling About?" I Was Curious. "Nothing." She Said Smiling Again. "Lier." I Whispered.

-Benji's point Of View-
"What Did You Want To Talk To Me Abou..." I Was Interrupted By Katies Lips On Mine. When She Let The kiss Die, she Was Looking in My Eyes For An Answer. I Didnt Know what To Say. I Thought I Just Died And Went To Heaven. "So..?" Katie Said Bringing Me From My Thoughts. "What Was That?" I Was Her Smile Fade. "I Love You Benji. Didnt You Feel Anything? I Felt Something." She Said Giving Me Puppy Dog Eyes. "Of Course I Felt Something. But What Are You Implying?" I Was Curious, Did She Want To Hook up? "Do You Want Me?" She Said A Little Fiesty. "every Day Since I Left." I Said Kissing Her Again But THis Time Longer. She Broke THe Kiss And I Looked At Her Questionably. "What About Sophie?" She Asked. "I'll Breake Up With Her." I Said And We finished Our Kiss And Left And Went Back Into The Living Room. "What Happened? Ya'll Were Gone A Long Time." Joel Said. Katie Smiled At Beth Add Beth smiled Back. What Was That About?
Sign up to rate and review this story