Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Hidden Memories

chapter 30

by youngandreckless 1 review

chapter 30

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Published: 2006-11-14 - Updated: 2006-11-15 - 1022 words

0Unrated
sorry for the long wait...i'm sick...but then again i guess this is one of the short waits i've made yall wait. wow that was alot of waits for one sentence. but anyways on with the story


Chapter 30

Stacey's POV

"He's a man whore. He plays with all our emotions" Andy laughed spinning his fork around like it was a drum stick.
"hey andy...take that fork and stick it up your ass" Pete snapped pushing his chair back from the table.
"You know pete. You might want to stay clear of the chick jeans. you got yourself a camel toe going on." I know its mean. But I couldn't help myself. Whats with guys and tight jeans? you know come to think of it I think those are mine.
"you know laura. I think we found yours brothers lacking ass. its took over his brain." You know sometimes I cant help myself. I just get on a roll and my mouth takes over my brain. It tends to get me in trouble...a lot. Pete stared at me with pure hatred. I almost regreted what I said, almost. That was until he opened his mouth
"you know what stace. if mark had realized what a bitch you were in the first place he wouldnt have taken the trade, but then again he did us a favor. That is until you annoyed the hell out of him and he killed himself"
The table was silent except for the rapid beating drum, oh wait that's my heart. I felt like I was going to be sick. You know I might have said some mean things but it wasn't anything I hadnt said before. He took it to a whole other level. One I would never even dare to take it too.
"fuck you" I whispered getting up and running out. I couldn't sit there anymore. Do the others feel that way too? Do they all wish I never came back?
I had to get away.



Laura's POV

Everyone sat in silence staring at pete.
"that was fucked up" I said breaking the silence.
"oh but it's ok for her to say shit about me?" he yelled throwing his hands up in defeat. "sure. Its nothing you havent heard before"
He rolled his eyes throwing himself down in the chair "fuck you."
"wow this is like an orgy with all the fucking going on" Andy laughed trying to break the tension. Everyone was pissed at pete but no one really knew what to say.
"lets get out of here" pete said taking mariahs hand and leading her the door. "I can tell when I'm not wanted"
We all watched him leave none of us tried to get him to stay. At the moment I think none of us WANTED him to stay.
"well that went well" patrick sighed leaning back in the chair.
"yeah...real well"



Joe's POV

You know I might not know everything, but for some reason pete's comment made me want to punch him. It was like deep inside me I knew why but I just couldn't place my finger on it.
"what was that all about?" I asked quietly playing with my napkin.
Taking a deep breath Patrick went into the story about how Laura was kidnapped by some crazy psycho man who liked to talk in riddles and how stacey took laura's place so she could come home to me.
It was all confusing but in the end I knew that laura was here because of a sacrafice that stace made.
That's how mariah came into the picture! Pete hooked up with her while stacey was gone. Wow! Its all coming together...well sorta.

Pete's POV
"You're an asshole!" Mariah yelled as we pulled up to her appartment. "oh not you too" I sighed slaming my head back against the seat. "you had no right to say that to her. No matter what the fuck she said to you" I took a deep breath trying to calm my nerves. Mariah is not the person I wanted to take my anger out on. "you know what pete. I don't think this is going to work out with us" what? Did I hear her right? I watched her get out of the car. I couldn't say anything...part of me was pissed but another part was almost relieved? But for the most part I felt like an asshole. I just hurt the only girl that took the disaster out of the world around me and gave me clearity. Shit no wonder I'm so fucked up. I cant even hold onto the one good thing I had going for me.


Stacey's POV

Some how I found myself back at the cabin. Well it wasn't so much a cabin anymore but a pile of burnt grass that still has not managed to grow back. Sorta like my life I guess you can say. My life was burnt to the ground the day I traded my life and it still has yet to regrow.
I sat there on the hood of my car just staring at the ground. What has my life become? Will it always be like this?

The life that was once mine
It got left behind
I'm left with this shell
Its all gone to hell
I tried to start clean
But now I want to scream
My life is a hell
No, more like a cell

I tried to break free
But the devil smiles with glee
He built me up tall
Just to watch me fall
I gave him my heart
Fuck, that wasn't smart

If I could go back to when it started
You know, the night when the tour departed
I think to my self I wouldn't be in the mess
If my answer that night, was simply yes.

I laughed shaking my head at the memory. We were all sitting in the back of the tour bus and I was bored. So joe offered to get me a taxi cab so I could go home. If only I was smart I would have said yes.


Sign up to rate and review this story