Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Hidden Memories

Chapter 31

by youngandreckless 3 reviews

chapter 31

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Published: 2006-11-15 - Updated: 2006-11-15 - 1638 words

0Unrated
Chapter 31









Pete's POV

I didnt really know, how I knew she'd be here but she was. I slowly walked up to her as she sat on the ground. I didnt say anything but pulled in her into a hug. She quickly jerked away, looking at me, "What are you doing here? just go away," her eyes filled with pain, that cut through my skin, leaving deep wounds.
"Im an asshole, and im here to try and fix it," I whispered.
"Fix it? how the hell do you fix what you said??" she started to yell at me, "You cant fix what you said, it just proves what I thought in the beginning, you didnt want me back, you didnt care if I ever came back!" she got up walking away at a fast pace. I closed my eyes opening them again before getting up and running after her. I lightly placed my hand on her shoulder once i caught up with her, she stopped, turning shrugging my hand off, "Dont touch me," she shook her head, "Just leave me alone, you said all you had to say back at at Stalla's," she went to turn around and leave agian but I stopped her, this time, she swung around, swatting my hands away from her, "Dont touch me! just leave me alone!"
"There's nothing I can say to fix it, but I didnt mean it," I bit on my bottom lip, fighting back these stupid ass tears that wanted to spill pass my eyes, "I just got alot of shit going on in my head, and I dont know how to sort through it all, and I felt in that moment that I was everyone's target, and fuck, im sorry," I looked down away from her, "I wished every night that you would come back, I wished and prayed, and I cried when no one was around, I hate myself because I couldnt protect my sister and you thought you had to protect her for me, If the bastard hadnt killed himself I would have killed him," I stopped looking at her, bringing my hand up to brush the stray hairs out of her face, "Stacey I love you,"
"You dont love me," she whispered.
"I do, I do more then anything, you are the best thing that ever happen to me, and I keep screwing it up, I could write a book with the stupid mistakes and screwed up words that keep leaving my mouth, couldnt I?"
"It'd just be nice if you wouldnt say or do these things you say you dont mean, then you wouldnt have a reason to say your sorry, or make me question your love for me," she started to walk, pass me, sitting back in the same spot she had been sitting before. I stood for a few moments later before walking over and sitting next to her.
"I just wanna go back,"
"You cant, I just didnt wanna be on the back burner anymore, I wanted to be the one you thought about all day and I wanted to be kissed at night, I wanted my Petey, but all you keep thinking about is Laura and Joe," she stopped, "I love Laura I do, shes my best friend, but its as if she was making all the choices in the relationship,"
"I blame myself for what shes going through, and I keep taking it out on you," She didnt say anything for a while, we both just sat there.
"This is the spot, where the rocking chair sat," she looked to me for a second then back at the ground, rocking herself back and forth.




Joe's POV


"Im gonna look for Stacey," she hadnt talked much at all, just answered the couple of questions, I had about the kidnapping. I turned off the car, looking to her.
"You want me to drive you, or something?"
"Nah, thanks though, I'll call you if I find her," she shook her head, pulling her car keys out of her purse. I watched her drive out the drive way. Once inside I sat on the couch, thinking. She really hadnt cried much over the things that had happen to her in the last couple days, but she'd cried for days after I came home. It didnt really make sense. I sighed getting up, hearing Alla bark from the room. She had probably heard the front door open, and was wondering why Laura had yet to let her out of her doggie cage, or room as Laura called it. I pushed the bedroom door open, letting the hall way light shine in, Alla's barking grew louder.


On my way over to the side of the bed where Alla was, I stopped looking at a mess of magazines, that lay under a neat stack of papers on the floor in the corner. I dont know why but I walked over picking up the magazines and papers. Information on Stalla's, random bits of thoughts it looked to be, and bridal magazines and a planner. I opened the planner, flipping through a couple of pages, stopping on a to-do list page.


Pick colors (Tell Joe one color is Pink but pick a different one)
Set Date check
Write Guest List
and so on..



I smiled at the little hearts scribbled in the corners of the pages. A date had been chosen, she hadnt mentioned a date. Then again she hadnt mentioned much of anything, unless I asked. Alla's barking was giving me a headache. I placed the stuff on the bed, letting her out, before I thought I was going to die again. Im pretty sure I fell onto the bed but I cant be completely sure. "Hi," a familiar voice echoed, "Ready to remember more?"
"Not if its gonna feel like last time," I sighed.


"You're such an asshole," she mumbled.
"Yes, I am, but will you marry me?" I asked. she took a couple deep breaths in, looking around again.



I took a breath looking to Lizy, "You know what her answer was of course, lets move on," she smiled, wasting no time.


"Uhh," Pete sat there thinking about it, "Okay, but that means I get to return your actual birthday present,"
"Whatever," I mumbled.
"So now pick a date or I'll take back my okay,"
"Pick a date right this second?" I asked, he nodded.
"You dont just pick a date in a second," Laura shook her head.
"April 2nd," she looked to me.
"Why April 2nd?"
"Because it deserves to be a special day," I pulled her to me.



"April 2nd," I repeated a few minutes later, this shit was killer.
"Yes," she nodded.
"Why does April 2nd need to be a special day?" I asked.
"Remember the baby, its the day Laura lost her," Lizy answered, "She's given up planning, and she wont begin again unless someone pushes her, you gotta talk to Ana and Stacey, they'll be the only ones who can get her back into planning, other wise the wedding wont go through,"
"But I dont remember everything how can I marry her?"
"You remember how much she means to you, just in bits, you'll regret not getting her to start planning again, trust me,"
"How are so sure of this? What if her and I arent meant to be married?" I looked around at the whiteness. miles and miles of whiteness.
"You are, just trust me, this will help not only her, but Pete, Stacey, Ana, Patrick, Andy, all of them, they've all gotten lost in the mist of my death and your memory lost, it'll bring them back where they need to be, just trust," I jerked my hand away from the wetness as my eyes popped open.



Patrick's POV



"Sorry," I whispered as we walked through the park.
"About what?"
"Tonight, I seem to keep saying that dont I?"
"Its okay, I kinda understand, at least everyone's real, I'd kinda rather them be like that cause it shows who they are, then act as if nothings wrong, you know, their emotions come out without anything holding them back," she shrugged, then asking, "What Pete said to Stacey, do you all think that towards her?"
"No, not at all, what happen to Stacey we all wished didnt happen, Pete was just pushed to far and couldnt recollect himself before his mouth open," I shook my head, "Laura and Pete seem to do alot of opening their mouth before recollecting themselves, its like its a Wentz thing, anger and hurt tends to get the better of them,"
"Oh, well good to know," she smiled, "It seems to be alot of sadness, how about we bring a little bit of happy," she stopped in front of a club, "This place is amazing, come in with me," she reached for my hand.
"What do they do here?"
"Uh you'll see," she looked back smiling, she talked to the door man for a second, before pulling me into the place. All the way through the crowds and to the back of the place. She waved at a few people, that we passed, before stopping in front of a door. Once both inside she closed the door, locking it, "Here," she handed me a black jump suit, "Just go in there and put it on, hurry," I nodded changing then coming back out seeing her in a black jump suit too.
"Okay so whats this for?"
"I want you to be my canvas," she smirked, handing me a brush, turning off the light, I looked around seeing the glow in the dark paint, then felt it being brushed onto the suit, laughing, I dipped my brush, looking for the color on her brush, finding it, I reached my hand out, swiping the brush against her.
Sign up to rate and review this story