Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Hidden Memories

Chapter 32

by youngandreckless 1 review

chapter 32

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Published: 2006-12-03 - Updated: 2006-12-04 - 1102 words

1Exciting
Who missed us?? Yeah so I updated after the long wait. Stacey's been busy with school and work, and she said that if I was bored then I could update tonight and then she'd update afterwards. I wasnt bored, but I still updated. sorry for the long wait. xoxo.







Chapter 32




Pete's POV


I didnt know what to say; was there much i could say? Instead of trying to fight myself and figure out words to comfort her, I stood, pulling her up. "This place is just making everything worse," I shrugged brushing the hair out of her face.
"Feeling guilty?" she rolled eyes, shrugging my hands away from her.
"Not guilty, more like a hole a million feet into the ground thats not worth much,"
"Good, at least you dont feel like I do," she looked at me for a minute before pushing pass me, walking to her car.
"What's that suppose mean?" I turned following her, "You saying that there's a feeling worse then what i just described?"
"Yeah, way worse," she opened her car door, looking back at me her hand resting on the door, "You know, I think you were wrong not to want Laura and Joe together, but Laura wasnt wrong not wanting us together," this seemed like a game of darts; see which could hit the bulls eye and I think she just won it. I didnt say anything as she shook her head getting in her leaving me standing there. I felt like the dart hit right in the bulls eye, and my heart was emptying on the ground in front of me. Ever have so many emotions over take you at once, and not know how to differentiate them. I know they were all bad emotions though. Not one good emotion swiped through my body. I turned looking at the ground, the burnt pieces of the place she was held against her will. The exact spot, she held our baby boy. If we'd listen to Laura and not gotten together, Peter Chase would have never been brought into the world. But then again he wouldnt have been taken out of it so horribly either. I kicked the dirt, wiping away my tears walking to my car.



Laura's POV


I leaned my head against the steering wheel of my car, I'd looked everywhere I could possibly think of for her. Hearing honking behind me I looked up seeing the green light. I went to put my foot on the gas, as I looked through the rearview mirror. I placed my car in park, opening my car door. Seems like she found me. I looked around seeing no other cars, she honked again as I got out; rolling down her window as I walked to her car.
"Honking usually means go, you know along with the green light," she rolled her eyes.
"I have been looking everywhere for you," I ignored her comment.
"Yeah well you found me, now stop looking,"
"Someone a little bit bitchy, I just spent the last three fucking hours looking for you,"
"No one told you to," she looked a head. I shook my head.
"No one had to tell me to, as a best friend I thought that's what I was suppose to do,"
"Yeah, hm didnt hear my so called best friend stand up to her brother when he said the shit he said, just kinda proves that you think the same,"
"You really think I would think that?"
"Yeah right now I do, now are you gonna move your car, or do I gotta go around," she pointed to my car.
"I cant believe you would think I would think that, you're my best friend,"
"Like I said some best friend, if anyone would have said that you deserved what Cole did you to you, I would have opened my mouth and stood up for you right away, I wouldnt sit there and let you think, that I think you deserved it,"
"You're right, Im sorry, Im a terrible a best friend..."
"At least you realize it," she cut me off, "You and your brother are nothing but drama, seriously, get help for it," she rolled her eyes, rolling up her window and speed off around my car. I looked to the ground, reminding myself she was hurt; but also right. I should have said something, right away; not after she left. I got in my car, blasting the radio, wiping my hands across my face, trying to unblur my eyes of tears as I pressed hard on the gas.



Joe's POV


Still quite confused, I pulled Alla onto my lap, how could I tell her and get Ana and Stacey to help her plan this wedding, when I really wasnt sure I loved her. No matter what memories I still had waiting for me. What if I never got back that one memory that explained and let me feel my love for her. I couldnt lie to her, and let her believe that I really loved her, when I didnt know if I did. I jumped at the sound of the door, Alla jumped out of my lap running out of the room. She jumped seeing me come out of the bedroom, "What happen?" I asked walking closer to her; her sobbing worsen, "Hey calm down, what happen?" I wiped the tears from her face, making her look at me.
"Stacey thinks I think that what Pete said is true, she said I was a terrible best friend, and I am," she sobbed.



Patrick's POV



I barely had her covered in the paint and she had me covered basically from head to toe. "Im gonna make this easy," I laughed, reaching for the black part of the outfit pulling her to me with one hand, I grabbed the pan of paint in the other, "I win," I laughed dumping the pan on her head, covering her in the paint, before running to the door; swinging it open and out of it. I ran pass all these people who looked at me like I was crazy. I kept running until I reached outside turning and looking for her as I caught my breath. I laughed as she appeared from behind the open door.
"You are so gonna pay for that," she pointed at me, before running towards me, I took off, her chasing me, yelling things I couldnt quite make out at me. I smiled to myself stopping and turning catching her in my arms as she slammed into me, causing me to lose me footing and fall backwards.
Sign up to rate and review this story