Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > I Don't Know How You Do It

Boys Like That Are Overated

by -LoVe-CaNt-SaVe-YoU- 3 reviews

Thanx for your reviews...they made me smile!

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst, Romance - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2006-11-15 - Updated: 2006-11-15 - 1125 words

0Unrated
A/N: I cant really update cept on Wednesdays and weekends cause their da only days I hav internet access again more alexz johnson in here

After Chris left Bree had a sinking feeling in the pit of her stomach. What did she do? They used protection but she still can't take back what she did. She was afraid she just made a huge mistake. Picking her clothes up off the floor she quickly slipped on her pj's (a little early for that but still) and went downstairs.

Her mom still wasn't home... Bree was now really worried it had been over 24 hours. As if an answer to her question, at that moment her mother stumbled in the door as Bree expected piss ass drunk.

"Mom, where were you?? What the hell you've been gone over a day and you don't call! Mom I thought you were dead or something!" Bree shouted(that was the way she communicated with her mom)

"I went to get pills" she muttered obviously suffering from the aftermath of heavily drinking in a bar somewhere.

"What pills? You leave for practically 24 hours to go get pills? You're a mess. Go sleep it off and for the love of fuck next time you go drinking get some breath mints because I could smell you from the door!" Bree usually didn't talk to her mother like this but Loraine was hung over she wouldn't remember anything when she woke up.

Honestly sometimes she felt like the mother. Bree heard the doorbell ring but when she answered the door she found an envelope lying on the doormat.


Dearest Bree,

It was fun, but I don't love you anymore, not sure if I ever even did. I say a lot of stuff I don't mean.

You'll be a great memory,

Your Ex-Boyfriend,
Chris.




She felt a lump form in her throat like she was going to be sick. She felt sick. She grabbed her hoodie off one of the coat hangers slipped on her vans and ran to Patrick's - Still in her pj's.


Patrick lay in his bed thinking about Bree and how beautiful she was when she smiled, how perfect her voice was... but he couldn't think of her like that anymore. She was with Chris and last night he met Alex after FOB's gig, she wasn't Bree but she was a really nice girl. She kissed him and he kissed her back on the spur of the moment he didn't mean to ... it was all really messed up now he was going on a date with her tonight and that's how its going to be Bree and Chris and maybe him and Alex.

The doorbell rang. He ran down stairs to find Bree standing on her doorstep in the freezing cold. He didn't even say anything he just motioned for her to come inside. Without saying a word she hugged him and cried silently into his shoulder. Yep he thought still beautiful even in pj's and with red eyes.

She didn't know how long stood before she choked out.

" I slept with him Patrick and he broke up with me. You were right, but I kept thinking about how you were wrong cause I just kept thinking about how he' doing me a favour by being with me and how I hope he never finds out what I'm really like cause he'll dump me, and now he did and I am getting you t shirt all wet I'm sorry." She sobbed.

"Bree you are way too good for that jerk you have to see that. You are beautiful and talented and I -" he cut himself off before he went too far and told her he loved her, the last thing she needed was more drama in her life.

"What?" she asked looking up from his shoulder.

"I think any guy would be lucky to have you..." he finished off quietly.

She had that feeling in the pit of her stomach again, but for different reason this time. What had she been expecting Patrick to say? He loved her? She remembered how depressed she had been the day they met and how Patrick made her feel better. The way he looked at her. Could she love him? No, she thought, not after Chris its too soon but maybe someday.

She went home a little while after that lay on her bed when she decided if one good thing was going to come out of Chris it was a kick ass song and she'd make sure of it. The lyrics came fast and soon she was strumming her guitar experimenting with tunes.


You said I was your everything,
You said I was the one,
You played me like a radio,
You use to love that I had no shame.

Pour my pain into words,
Hold my hand to the flame.

Tell me you'll love me like a star
Tell me you'll want me wherever you are,
Tell me you'll breathe me until your last breath.
Liar, Liar, oh, Liar, Liar.



After that she and Patrick grew closer and closer, Patrick always putting off mentioning Alex. Yes, Bree finally admitted to herself she liked him but when would she ever tell him? Exactly it would fuck up their friendship and she was not about to tell him unless she was certain he felt the same way.


She opened the door to XO finding Patrick ,Joe ,Andy and Pete all sitting with some girl she didn't know. The girl had dirty bond hair and was wearing a tight fitted blue sweater and a denim min skirt... in winter. Kind of preppy was the word to describe it.

"Hey..." she said giving a slight wave before sitting grabbing herself a chair and sitting between Andy and Pete. The "prep" girl was sitting next to Patrick, which was where Bree usually sat. Patrick cleared his throat before saying.

"Bree this is my girlfriend Alex. Alex this is one of my closest if not my closest friend Bree."

Alex smiled a Colgate smile, you know the ones you only see on toothpaste ad's.. Bree smiled too though forced as it was and shook Alex's hand literally feeling her heart break.




Accidentally leaving her hoodie behind at XO Bree walked home only noticing she left her hoodie behind when she realised her hands were slowly turning blue. She jogged the rest of the way home slammed the door shut behind her and ran up the stairs into her bedroom. She threw herself onto the bed dry eyed... surprisingly and couldn't help but notice the weird sense of de ja vu she was having her last thought before she passed out from exhaustion was:

How Strong Does He Think I am?



Sign up to rate and review this story