Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Love in Unexpected places

Chapter 9

by cutegirl12356 0 reviews

Read and find out!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Published: 2006-11-15 - Updated: 2006-11-15 - 1254 words

0Unrated
Ashley's POV

Aneesah and Mikey left but Miranda stayed. We got dressed and Miranda told me what happened with Frankie. Quinn went to practice with the guys. Miranda and I talked about everything which felt good to get everything off my chest then in the middle of the conversation Frankie came up. What shocked me is that he was just as depressed as I was, and he hid it very well from Jamia which was exactly what I was doing. I really need to talk to him. The day ran by so fast that it was almost time to go to the party. I got dressed, I wore a black dress that Nikki picked out when we went to the mall. I walked out of the bathroom and into the living room. I felt arms wrap around my waist I knew that is was Quinn.

"I should take you right here."

"We have to be somewhere we can't let anybody down."

"I guess you're right.", he kissed me.

"I can wait til tonight if I can't there's always the bathroom.", I laughed. We got their and I was met by photographers.

"Quinn who is this?"

"Is this your girlfriend?"

"Why now?"

"Calm down people, this is my girlfriend Ashley and she is the producer of a lot of awesome bands, she's the reason why now. Thank you we have to go in now.", Quinn said.

And I laughed when a photographer yelled, "Give her a kiss!"

Quinn turned around, dipped me ,and passionately kissed me.

When we finally got into the building Gerard came over and I knew he was mad by his face expression. "Is it true?"

"Is what true?", I asked very confused.

"Did you to, you know?", I laughed and noded my head.

I turned to Quinn, "Let's dance.", I grabbed his hand and lead him to the dance floor. I want to get this over with and dancing gets my mind off of things and also makes time go by really fast. As we were dancing my eyes were met by those beautiful hazel eyes. Our eyes were locked for what felt like forever. When the song ended and we decided to sit the song out. About fifth teen minutes Jamia and Frankie came and sat down. Frankie sat down by me and it was very uncomfortable but I acted as if he was not even there.

Then he whispered in my ear, "I know you hate me but can we talk alone?", I noded and I got up and he followed me outside the club, and we walked across the street to a park and sat on a bench. There was silence until Frankie decided to break it. "I'm sorry."

"For what I should the one saying sorry I'm the one who kissed you."

"Yea, but I kissed you back."

"Jamia thinks I'm a whore."

"No she do...", he stoped I guess because he knew I was right.

"Frankie, Miranda told me everything."

"Did she tell you how I'm a wreck without you, you're my best friend, and us not talking is killing me."

"Me too, I feel the same way, but I can go on for a few more weeks of not talking to.", We laughed and he hugged me. I missed the feeling of being in his arms, and I've decided I would rather have him as a friend than not have him in my life at all. "Wait what about Jamia?"

"What about her?"

"She hates me ,how is she going to take us being around each other again?"

"She'll get over it.", I smiled at him.

"I missed your smile."

"I've missed you."
Quinn's POV

Ever since Ashley has started our record and William's record she has been non stop working. She barely sleeps and eats. The only time I see her is in the studio or when she comes home really late at night. Her and Frankie are like best friends again. "Baby snap out of it.", Ashley said snapping her fingers in my face.

"Uh, what?"

"I said, do you want to do something tonight?"

"No, I want to stay in.", I said as she smirked.

"Oh really.", she said climbing on top of me.

"Yeah.", I said as I flipped her on her back so that I was on top, she giggled. I kissed her then started trailing kisses down her neck.

"Wait I have to take a shower.", she said trying to get up.

"Okay, lets go.", I said picking her up and was walking into the bathroom. I smiled and whispered in her ear. "I've never made love in the shower."

She laughed and then said, "Me either, This is going to be very interesting."

"Hell Yeah!!



Frankie's POV

I picked up the phone. "Are you calling Ashley again?", Mikey asked as he walked into the room. "Yeah."

"You know you call her more than you do Jamia.", he had a point I talked to Jamia three days ago when I talked to Ashley this morning. I guess I'm just happy me and Ashley are friends again. I never meant to hurt her like that. I do love her but I'm with Jamia and she's happy with Quinn.

On the phone:

Briana: hello

Me: Hey is you sister there?

Briana: Yeah but she's taken a shower.

Me: Well is Quinn there?

Briana: she giggles he's in the shower too.

Me: THE SAME SHOWER!

Briana: Yeah, you sound Jealous.

Me: Well I'm not, tell her I called.

Briana: Will do, oh when are ya'll going to be here.

Me: Just in time for your birthday party.

Briana: Good just making sure.

Me: When is your party again?

Briana: FRANKIE!

Me: Just kidding, talk to ya later.

Briana: Bye, love ya stay safe.

Me: What do you want?

Briana: Oh nothing, but you can get me a really good present from Italy maybe a purse or something.

Me: Will do bye.

Briana: Bye.

End of conversation.


I don't know why but I'm kinda not liking the shower thing with Quinn. Yes it is still in my mind. Maybe I'm a little jealous but I would never tell anyone that. Or maybe it's because I couldn't talk to her, yeah that has to be it. "So did you talk to Ashley?", Mikey asked as I walked into the room where we were staying.

"No she's taken a shower."

"Did you talk to Quinn?"

"No he's with Ashley."

"Ha ha this hasn't been the first time they did something like that.", this is the first time Ashley's sex life came up in any conversation, and I guess I over react.

"WHAT AND NOBODY'S TOLD ME!!"

"You never asked and besides why do you care?"

"I'm her best friend can you please tell me?"

He told me the story about Quinn walking into the living room butt naked, which I wish I never even asked for him to tell me. My stomach turned. I felt sick thinking about it. Okay I admit it I'm jealous. Okay are you happy now. But I have Jamia. DAMN FRANK YOU HAVE A GIRLFRIEND!!", I screamed in my mind.

"Are you okay?", Mikey asked.

"Yeah I just need to lay down.", I said walking into my room and laying down on my bed.

"I'm going to go, I will come back later and check on you later okay?"

"Okay.", I needed some time alone, to think, and clear my head.

~~~~~~~~
Tell me what you think!
More soon!
You rock!
Sign up to rate and review this story