Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Life, The messy kind.

Intro: New Guests

by KitKathy4Real 1 review

2 Female band members move in with FOB to be mentored. winds on from there. better then you would think.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Angst, Drama, Romance - Published: 2006-11-15 - Updated: 2006-11-16 - 453 words

0Unrated
As Pete rolled off the couch he made a mental note to himself:
7 shots within 20 minutes is a bad idea. Never again.
He hit the floor with a thud and slowly crawled toward the bathroom only to find Joe already there, hanging over the toliet. Pete pulled himself up using the doorknob and the shower curtain. He stumbled down the hall and into the kitchen. Andy, the designated driver last night, was making instant oatmeal while reading a slip of paper.
"Morning, Sunshine." He said smirking when he saw Pete collapse at the counter.
"Shut up," Pete groaned, pulling his hood over his head and past his eyes, "I don't ever want to hear anyone speak. It's like nails on a chalkboard."
"Agreed." Patrick muttered as he, too, flopped down in one of the stools by the counter. His usually bright and shinning face was sagging a little and dull from the little sleep he got.
"Oh, then I guess you guys don't want to heear about the two guests we'll be hosting," Andysaid while mocking reading the paper in his hands, "two aspiring musicians from a all-what's this- female band."
Both Pete and Patrick's heads popped up immediately.
"Female?" They said in unison.
Andy smiled, "Yep, female."



"Are you sure this is it?" The blonde said disbelievingly to her brunette friend as she parked the car in front of a light blue, two story house.
"I've never been more sure Denise." Her green eyes were sparkling with excitement.
This is it, Jenna. This is it.

Denise opened the car door and slowy placed her pink converse clad feet on the ground. She brushed off her denim skirt as she stood up and readjusted her gray leggings. She surveyed the house and was pretty.../surprised/. She walked through the gate and onto the walkway. Where were the beer bottles, beach chairs, and passed out band members? Why was the grass vivid green and freshly cut? Wasn't it supposed to be overgrown and patched with yellow? Denise stopped in front of the-get this- pale yellow door feeling completely confused. Where was the party?

Jenna on the other hand was busy trying to get all of her luggage to the doorstep in one trip. She finally slung her her heavy messanger bag over her shoulder, shoved her duffle on the other, and began to pull her two suit cases behind her. By the time she reached the door her jeans were barely hanging on her hips, her bra was showing and she felt like her arms would fall off. Before she had time to fix herself at all, Denise had rung the doorbell and the door was being pulled open. The two braced for impact.
Sign up to rate and review this story