Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Life, The messy kind.

Next chapter

by KitKathy4Real 4 reviews

2 Female band members move in with FOB to be mentored. winds on from there. better then you would think.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Angst, Drama, Romance - Published: 2006-11-16 - Updated: 2006-11-16 - 560 words

1Funny
Joe slowly pulled the front door open. He was stunned when he saw two gorgeous women. The first had shoulder lenght blonde hair, bluish gray eyes, & creamy skin that covered her petite but curvy body. The second was just as pretty-no she was beautiful. She had long wavy brown hair, vivid green almond shaped eyes, & light olive skin. Her longer much leaner fram was weighed down by multiple bags, as was her shirt which revealed a light green bra. She smiled sheepishly & flipped her jagged bangs from her eyes.
Joe stood there staring at them before coming to his senses, "Um, hi. I'm, uh, Joe."
The blonde smiled a sexy smile and held out her hand, "I'm Denise Reyonolds." He shook her hand & looked at her friend.
The brunette smiled also, "I'm Jenna. I would shake your hand but I sorta can't." she motioned to the bagfs with her chin causing her hair to ripple, putting Joe into a trance. He shook his head & ran up t her grabbing the suitcases. She smiled gratefully at him.
"You can go inside. Our guests have arrived!" Joe Yelled as he enter after the girls.
Suddenly there was a thundering down the stairs as Patrick & Andy Trampled down. Pete strolled into the room with a bottle of water in his hand. His eyes roamed over Denise while Andy was introducing himself. Jenna's long brown hair caught his eye as Patrick spun around with her. He eyeed her low-cut top & smiled devilishly. Suddenly joe elbowed him.
"Hey, at least give one of us a chance." he too was gazing at Jenna as she finally finished greeting Patrick & walked over.
"Hi. I'm Jenna." She smiled & held out her hand.
"I'm Pete. Come on we give hugs in this house!" He pushed her hand away and pulled her into a hug. Her shirt was scruched up in the back & Pete's hands were resting on her bare skin. She shivered slightly. Pete smiled to himself. As he pulled away, he glanced at her face. She had gorgeous green eyes & a sexy sweet smile. Their eyes met & she skewed her mouth as she smiled.
Oh my gosh...his hands are still on my waist...whatever he doesn't dig me-we just met.
Jenna pulled away completely."Um so what's the deal for dinner. I'm uber hungry."
"Oh! Yeah we ordered Chinese about half an hour ago. We didn't know when you'd be here so we got a ton of food." Patrick said.
Wow...She's soo beautiful...this is one girl Pete's is not getting.
Joe watched both Pete and Pat stare at Jenna as she talked to Denise.
Now's my chance to do what they aren't thinking
Joe bounced over to the girls. "Here, I'll show you your room." He placed a hand on both of their lower backs & began to lead them upstairs. "You guys are right here." they stopped in front of the second door on the left. "I'll get your suitcases."
"Thanks, Joe. That's so nice." Jenna said smiling. He smiled and left shutting the door behind him.
"Oh my God! I deffinately like Andy! He's so cute! I love his glasses!" Denise squealed as she bounced on a bed that she claimed as hers. She was giggling like a little girl.

sorry I just got cut off by the school bell. I'll update tonight.
XD
Sign up to rate and review this story