Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Life, The messy kind.

whatever.

by KitKathy4Real 3 reviews

2 Female band members move in with FOB to be mentored. winds on from there. better then you would think.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Angst, Drama, Romance - Published: 2006-11-16 - Updated: 2006-11-17 - 604 words

0Unrated
"Well, I think all the guys are lookers but I swear i made a terrible impression on Joe by arriving with my bra hanging out. He's probably thinking 'what whorebag, slutface.'" Denise giggled even more.
"Whorebag, slutface? What the hell, Jenna? That was so dumb. I know they love you already." She nudged Jenna in the side, "I saw Pete's hand on your bottom and Joe's eyes undress-" Suddenly Joe's head popped in. Denise shreiked a little but fell into a heap of giggles. Joe gave me a questioning look.
"Nope she hasn't had any drinks yet." I laughed.
"Dinners here. Oh and we're watching some old vampire movies." Joe said as he slipped our bags into the room.
Denise flipped her head up, "Why?"
Joe flashed a smile that resembled a little boy playing a prank, "Pete will explain. Now hurry, hurry!" He pushed Jenna playfully towards her bed. She laughed and began to unpack.
Joe shut the door behind him and bounced downstairs loudly-he was excited. This might be the best way to get Jenna to start liking him. They sit by each other and if she got scared, guess whose there to comfort her-Joe. But if she laughed at the movie, guess who is there to laugh with her-Joe!
After everyone got their food, Pete grabbed the DVD's while everyone rushed for the couch. When Pete returned Joe was trying to push Patrick off the couch while Andy and Denise were getting pretty cozy. Pete put in the first movie and plopped down on the floor moodily.
"Could you guys quit screwing around?" They stopped almost instantly.
"Hey where's Jenna?"
"Oh sorry," She said as she padded down the stairs. She was wearing a cutup wife beater and a pair of teeny boxer shorts, "I wanted to change in case I fall asleep. Where should I sit?"
Joe struggled one last time to shove Patrick off the couch. Pete patted a spot next to him on the floor.
Maybe it isnt so bad having to sit on the floor
Jenna sat down next to him and reached over Pete for some food. He noticed her hand was resting on his leg and her arm was brushing against his chest. She sat back down with a box of rice and some chopsticks.
"Sorry about that." She smiled sheepishly.
"No it's all right." Denise nudged him in the head with her foot. "Yes?"
"Why are we watching vampire movies?" Andy was playing with her hair and her hand was on his knee. Her lips were sitting in a sexy pout and her eyebrow was cocked.
She's sexy but not quite beautiful and delicate like Jenna
"Pete?" He shook his head and realized he hadn't answered.
"Oh, well were shooting a music video for our new song 'A Little Less 16 Candles, A Little More Touch Me' tomorrow, and I'm playing a vampire. We're just getting in the mood." Jenna laughed and smiled at Pete. He blushed and smiled back at her. Pat gave him a nudge and he turned around to see Joe sulking quietly. Pete shrugged his shoulders and turned back around. He looked over to Jenna; she was eating with the chopsticks easily.
"Nice." Jenna giggled and accidentally dropped rice in her lap. Pete laughed. "Sorry. How are you so good at that?"
"I'm asian. It's in my blood." Pete laughed and they carried a conversation on from there.
About 4 hours later, everyone but Patrick had fallen asleep. He sighed as he watched Jenna sleep on Pete's rising & falling chest. Her hands were drapped over his.

sisters kicking me off.
update tomorrow
Sign up to rate and review this story