Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I'll Never Let Them Hurt You

Chapter 6

by SaviorOfTheBroken 5 reviews

Analeigh has to go to her best friend's wedding. Not only that, she's the maid of honour, and she has to wear pink. Back at the fancy hotel she's staying at, she runs into the guys from My Chemical...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Published: 2006-11-17 - Updated: 2006-11-17 - 1145 words

1Exciting
Hey guys, guess what? I actually exist. Amazing, huh? Really sorry I haven't updated in so long... I have a reason but I don't really want to talk/write about it cause it'll make me cry again...
Oh, and I saw that someone rated the first chapter illiterate... sorry, but I don't know how it's illiterate. That might just be me because I'm the author, though.

Edit: AHH!! Sorry guys, I forgot to ask who wants to be Gerard's girlfriend? Give me a name, personality and appearance and the first one wins, lol. You won't be in any for a while, but your name will be mentioned...

Edit #2: Honestly guys, I need a girlfriend for Gerard soon or I can't post the next chapter. Please?

----------------------------------------

I woke up to a kiss on the cheek the next morning. "Morning, babe."

Ahh, Mikey. Yay. I opened my eyes. "Mor- wait, you're not Mikey! Get oooff." I kicked Frank off of the bed.

"Haha, woke you up!" He ran away giggling.

I groaned when I saw the time. It was 8:00. I hate mornings. Why was Mikey up already?

"Oi! Frank! Where's Mikey?"

"I'm out here," came Mikey's voice.

I walked out to where the TV was and saw Mikey playing some video game. I sat on the couch to watch. I didn't really see what the game was, though. I almost fell asleep again a lot.

"You know, you're so adorable when you sleep," said Frank, pinching my cheek.

"Ow, that hurt. You're so lucky I'm too tired to fight back," I groaned, rubbing my cheek.

Frank poked me.

"Just cause I'm too tired to fight now, doesn't mean I won't hurt you later."

"You won't."

"Wanna bet?"

"How much?"

"50 bucks."

"I don't have 50 bucks."

"What kind of rockstar are you?"

"The American kind. You know, with American money?"

"Oooh, that's right. Hahaha, I'm definitely blonde," I laughed.

"But you're not blonde," said Mikey. He was still playing his video game and his eyes never left the screen. I'm not even sure he was blinking.

"Under the black dye, I am."

"Wooow, you dye your hair?" Frank asked.

"Didn't I mention that the first night I was here?" I tried to remember.

"I don't remember much of that night."

"I can't imagine you with blonde hair," Mikey said.

"Wait a second, Frank, if you don't remember, then how do you know if you took advantage of me in your bed or not?"

"Uhh..."

"He didn't. The most you guys did that night was when we were playing spin-the-bottle," Mikey reassured us.

"How do you know?" I asked.

"I wasn't as drunk as the rest of you were."

"Ahh, shit. So you remember everything I said?"

"Not everything, but most of it," Mikey told me. I could see him smile in the reflection of the TV screen.

"Ahh, Mikey," started Frank, "how annoyed would you be if I made you lose your game?"

"Don't even try it."

Frank turned the Game Cube console off. Mikey stared at the screen for a second, then dropped the controller and ran after Frank, who was hiding behind the couch.

"FRANK!" Mikey yelled. Frank ran and hid behind Gerard's bed.

"Geeeee, wake up, your brother's trying to kill me."

"Why?" Gerard grumbled, "what did you do?"

"Nothing! I'm offended that you'd think such a thing!"

"Mikey, what did he do?" Gerard asked.

"He. Turned off. The Game Cube. While. I was. Still. Playing," Mikey said through gritted teeth.

"Hehe, he was almost finished the level, too!" Frank added.

Mikey ran at him and Frank went behind Bob's bed.

"Please don't let him hurt meeee," Frank whimpered.

"Mikey, it's just a game," Gerard reasoned.

Mikey stood there for a second, then picked up a pillow and threw it at Frank.

"Owww, that hurt," Frank complained.

Gerard threw a pillow at Mikey. "He's only little, be fair."

Mikey went to throw a pillow at Gerard, but it hit Ray instead. Ray groaned and threw a pillow at Frank.

"It wasn't me!"

Frank picked up a pillow and tried to throw it at Ray, but he forgot to let go of it and he hit Bob instead. Before Bob could throw a pillow at Frank, I walked over into the middle of the fight.

"Okay guys, break it up."

Five pillows hit me at once.

"Unfair!"

I heard my phone ring (Longview - Green Day) and I took my chance to get out of the pillow fight before it started properly. I picked up my phone. It was Natasha.

"Hey Nat," I said.

"Hey Ana. Who's yelling in the background?"

"That's just the guys. They're having a pillow fight."

"Umm... okay."

I laughed.

"Okay. Back to what we were talking about yesterday. One - you hardly know those guys, two - I'd miss you too much and three - have you even spoken to your dad yet?"

"Uhh, no. But I'm going to call him today."

"You're not going. Spend all your time with them until they go back, I don't car, but you're not moving overseas."

"Come on, Nat, I was thinking of moving to Ireland anyway."

"Why?"

"I dunno. I like their accents. And Americans have awesome accents too."

"You really are a strange one, Ana."

"Oh, thank you."

"Okay. I'll call you again when I've thought of some more reasons why you shouldn't go. Now go kick those guys asses at pillow fighting."

"Nah, I already beat them at a burping contest, I don't want to embarrass them."

She laughed. "Talk to you later."

"Bye."

I hung up and dialled my dad's number.

"Hello?"

"Hey dad, it's Ana."

"Hello, Ana, how are you?"

"Great. You?"

"As good as an old man can be."

"Aww, dad, you're not old."

"Try telling my arthritis that."

I laughed.

"So, Ana, why did you call?"

"Well, I met these guys -"

"Oh, no. Guys as in plural?"

"Relax dad, I'm only going out with one of them. The others are just good friends."

"Okay. Continue your story then."

"Okay. I met these guys at the hotel I'm staying at. They're actually a band and they're on tour. And they're American."

"So, they've asked you to go back to America with them, have they?"

"Uhh, yeah. Pretty much."

"And what do you want to do?"

"I don't know, Nat wants me to stay, but I'm becoming really close to these guys."

"What do you think your mother would have told you to do?"

My mum had died when I was 14 from cancer.

"Probably 'follow your heart' or something else corny like that..."

"It may be corny, but your mother was a very wise woman, Analeigh."

"Okay dad, I'll call you when I make a decision."

"All right. Goodbye."

"Bye." I hung up.

----------------------------------------

Okay, I'm sorry about the blonde thing and if I offended anyone. I know it's a stereotype. Please don't hurt me.
Sign up to rate and review this story