Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I'll Never Let Them Hurt You

Chapter 7

by SaviorOfTheBroken 2 reviews

Analeigh has to go to her best friend's wedding. Not only that, she's the maid of honour, and she has to wear pink. Back at the fancy hotel she's staying at, she runs into the guys from My Chemical...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Published: 2006-12-02 - Updated: 2006-12-02 - 878 words

1Original
So. After a month or more of waiting for someone to volunteer to be Gee's girlfriend, someone finally did. I think I only got one, if I got more the notice thingys must have gone to my junk mail, and I'm really sorry.

----------------------------------------

I walked back into the room where they were now in the middle of a huge dangerous-looking pillow fight. I decided not to join in and instead went for a shower. When I got out they were still going. I sat down on the couch. I needed some alone time. I had to think about the whole moving thing. The only way of deciding I could think of was to write a pros and cons list. I found some paper and a pen and wrote:

Pros
- I'd get to live with the guys.
- Mikey (pretty self-explanatory).

Cons
- I'd have to leave Australia.
- I'd miss Dad.
- Nat doesn't want me to go.

Well. I guess that was sorted. It really upset me though. A week or two would be all I had left with the guys. And my mum would have said something about following my heart, as cheesy as it may sound. No. I couldn't leave Nat and Dad for some guys I knew for a day before they asked me to move overseas. How was I going to tell them, though?

"What ya doing?" Frank asked, jumping out from behind the couch.

"Thinking."

"About what? Me? Alley! You're with Mikey!" Frank joked.

"Haha," I replied sarcastically, and kept thinking. I could just wait until one of them brought it up in conversation then...

"Alley, what's wrong?" Frank asked looking concerned.

I shrugged. "Is everyone still alive after the pillow fight?"

"So far. It's not over yet. Anyway, nice change of subject. What's up?"

"As far as I know, more hotel rooms."

"Oooh, you're funny," he said sarcastically.

"Damn straight."

I heard a bang, an 'ouch' and a giggle from the other room.

"Oh my god, are they still fighting?" I said. It had been at least half an hour since it started.

"Sounds like it. But you changed the subject again. Now tell me what's wrong so that I can make you feel better."

Tears started to form in my eyes. Frank obviously cared about me. So did the others. And after another week or two I'd never see them again. The tears fell from my eyes and onto my lap. I tried to hide my face from Frank, but he's already seen.

He pulled me into a tight hug. "Oh my god, Alley, don't cry."

I kept crying though. I cried until I couldn't cry anymore. But I still didn't tell him what was wrong.

When my eyes were completely dried out I pulled away from Frank and wiped my face. "Thank you."

"It's fine. Do you want to tell me what's wrong yet?"

I shook my head. "Sorry, it'll just make me cry again."

He nodded. "Uhh, you might want to go to the bathroom and make it look as though you haven't been crying, cause otherwise the others will be bugging you, too."

I laughed, which made him smile. "That bad, huh? Okay."

I went off to the bathroom and looked in the mirror. My eyes were all red and puffy. I had no idea how I was meant to fix that though. I don't cry very often. I splashed my face with water, then dried it off. That was slightly better. It would have to do though, because there was nothing else I could do. I walked out of the bathroom and straight into the kitchen. Maybe I could avoid the guys for a while.

"Oh, hey Analeigh," Ahh, Mikey was in there. So much for the avoiding thing.

I looked up at his messy hair and crooked glasses and giggled.

"What?"

I reached up and fixed his hair and glasses. He leant down and kissed me. Deeper then he had before. We didn't stop until -

"Ewww! Not in the kitchen!" Ray yelled in disgust.

I giggled and Mikey smiled at me then took my hand and led me over to the couch.

"Now where were we?"

We continued out make out session. I loved how Mikey made me feel so comfortable. I knew he wasn't expecting sex, because we didn't exactly have much privacy.

I heard a cough. I opened my eyes and saw that Mikey was on top of me and his hand was under my shirt. It was Gerard who had coughed. He coughed again and Mikey got off of me. I sat up.

"Geez, get a room," Gerard muttered.

"Just cause you can't get any," Mikey snickered.

"That reminds me! I haven't called Alaina yet! Shiiiiit!" Gerard ran around in a mad panic, looking for his phone.

Mikey chuckled. "Have you had breakfast yet?"

I nodded smiling.

"What?"

I pretended to think. "Cigarettes, coffee and... a bit of whatever you had for breakfast."

He laughed. "That doesn't count. Come on, I'm gunna take you somewhere to eat."

Mikey got up and I followed him over to the door. He shouted "we'll be back in an hour" to the guys, and we left.

----------------------------------------

It's really weird to use this thing again, cause its been soooooo long. RAWR!!
Sign up to rate and review this story