Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Lord and Lady Baron Potter

Chapter 10

by wimvincken 0 reviews

The continuation of Lord Baron Potter, where Harry needs to fight against demons and two old enemies Voldemort and Dumbledore.

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: R - Genres: Action/Adventure, Romance - Characters: Arthur Weasley, Bill Weasley, Draco, Dumbledore, Fred, Fudge, George, Ginny, Harry, Hermione, Luna, Lupin, Molly Weasley, Moody, Percy, Petunia Dursley, Poppy Pomfrey, Professor McGonagall, Ron, Snape, Tom Riddle, Tonks, Voldemort - Warnings: [R] - Published: 2006-11-17 - Updated: 2006-11-18 - 1506 words

0Ambiance
Disclaimer: I do not own any of the HP characters

A/N: Beta Minante did an excellent job.

A/N: This chapter contains a scene of a rape!

-----

Somewhere in the Scottish Highlands, close to the village of Hogsmeade, Hogwarts was located. Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry was founded over a thousand years ago by the four greatest witches and wizards of the time; Godric Gryffindor, Helga Hufflepuff, Rowena Ravenclaw and Salazar Slytherin, where young witches and wizards could learn how to use their gifts.

The Hogwarts Castle is enormous. Seven stories tall, it has many towers and turrets on the main building. When an observer would look to the castle from the lake, they would see a beautiful, tall, white castle, towering high up in the air. The castle was waiting for its students.

The Hogwarts Express, the only train that takes students to Hogwarts, leaves Kings Cross Station at 11am on September 1st, the day before Hogwarts students begin their school year.

On this day, about one thousand students were preparing to board the Hogwarts Express. Charlie Weasley, Hogwarts' new Gamekeeper and Care of Magical Creatures professor, was overseeing the boarding process, together with members of the Order of Phoenix and about twenty aurors from the Ministry of Magic.

Because of the scare from France, the authorities did not want to take any risk. Many students, who were boarding the train at Platform Nine and Three Quarters, were looking at the power display wearily. The students from the Slytherin House especially looked depressed and tense.

The Hogwarts Express was made up of a scarlet steam engine and a string of carriages behind it, long enough to contain all of the students and their pets. A young girl with black hair and pigtails was running after her escaping cat. A wizarding family was busy saying goodbye to their two small daughters, wearing thick red cloaks.

Finally the moment of departure came. The large clock above the Hogwarts Express stated it was eleven o'clock, and the train emitted a lot of smoke and blew its whistle, and began to leave the station. Many parents were waving to their children from the platform as the train slowly increased its speed on the way to Hogwarts.

All Hogwarts Express carriages contained ten small cabins with six seats each. Most of the Hogwarts students tried to find carriages that were already occupied by their friends, most from the same house. The last carriage housed the students from Gryffindor while the Slytherins sat nearer the steam engine.

The carriage closest to the steam engine housed four students from the Slytherin house. They were all seventh years and they had several things in common. Their parents were all Death Eaters, all of which had died, and every one of them had come of age this year, making them rich and powerful. They were busy plotting.

Draco Malfoy was sitting like a king in the cabin. His two henchmen, Vincent Crabbe and Gregory Goyle were staring at him stupidly. The other person who was present, Malcolm Baddock, was looking nervously in his bag.

"How is it possible that you lost your orb, Malcolm? How stupid can you be? Especially since you'll fail you're assignment. The new Dark Lord will punish you intensely before he kills you."

Malcolm Baddock stirred and continued with new vigor in the search for his orb. "Ah ha!" He said jubilantly. "I have found it!"

"Quiet, you fool! Do you want everyone to overhear us?" Draco hissed. "You three are so stupid; I don't understand why the Dark Lord took you as Death Eaters, this mission is too important!"

"Who is the new Dark Lord, Draco? Only you seem to be able to speak with him." Malcolm said.

"Because he understands who is powerful and who is not. He only talks to the most powerful of his men and between the four of us it is clear that is me." He said pompously. "And in comparison to the previous Dark Lord he is much more powerful and stronger, too. He can kill anyone, just by looking at that person. Yesterday night he welcomed his inner circle and there was a messenger waiting for him. That messenger was waiting around too long and our master only looked to that disputable idiot and he dropped dead after twenty seconds."

"What did the messenger say, Draco?" Vincent Crabbe asked.

"Don't be a fool, Crabbe. How could the Dark Lord hear the message, when he was dead?"

Malcolm frowned but said nothing.

"Do you all understand what you must do with the orb?" Draco asked to everyone in the cabin.

They all nodded. "Yeah ... I throw the orb in the Great Hall." Goyle said.

Draco nodded. "That is right. At the precise moment you enter the Great Hall, you throw the orb. Do you all understand me?"

There was movement outside their cabin, two girls were passing by; Padma and Parvati Patil! The fancy twins, Draco thought. I would love to have them in my bed.

He stood up and waved at Malcolm to do the same.

Both boys moved to the door of their cabin and opened it, looking for the girls. Padma and Parvati had gone into the bathrooms. Draco grabbed Malcolm's arm and dragged him towards the bathroom to wait until the girls were ready.

After ten minutes, the girls came out of the bathroom and stopped in front of Draco and Malcolm. "Can we pass, please?" asked Padma politely.

"No." Draco smirked.

"Let us through!" Parvati shrieked.

"No."

"Please!" Padma pleaded.

"First a kiss..."

Both girls looked frightened at each other. Parvati was not a Gryffindor for nothing and pulled out her wand, but Draco had counted on that because his was already out and behind his back. He moved the wand and pointed it fast at Parvati.

"Imperio!"

He immediately moved the wand to Padma.

"Imperio!"

Both girls got a fuzzy expression in their faces but there was no other visible reaction.

"What did you do? You used unforgivables, Draco!" Malcolm said anxious.

Draco smirked. "Nobody will notice and we will have a nice time." He pointed his finger towards his cabin.

"Walk!"

The twins walked towards his cabin and entered it. Vincent Crabbe and Gregory Goyle were looking lecherously at the girls, undressing them with their eyes. Draco and Malcolm entered the cabin, locked it and closed the curtains.

"Undress yourselves."

The twins began to undress. They moved with robotic movements and took off their robes. Both of them were dressed in muggle clothes, simple t-shirts and jeans. The eyes of Vincent Crabbe and Gregory Goyle were almost popping out of their sockets, their mouths open, drool leaking from the corners. Malcolm was looking uneasy, while Draco had a smug expression on his face, looking intently at the striptease.

When the twins were naked, Draco smirked some more. He looked to Padma and pointed to Crabbe. "Open Crabbe's trousers and lick him." Then he shifted his attention to Parvati and pointed at Goyle. "Open Goyle's trousers and lick him too."

He was grinning now. "I am going to take Parvati from the back. And you Malcolm will take Padma. It is perfect and suitable for a real Dark Lord."

-----

Ron Weasley and Hermione Granger were patrolling through the narrow corridor of the Hogwarts Express. Ron was looking in a cabin with Neville Longbottom and Finnigan, who were playing Wizard Chess, while Hermione was talking to Lavender Brown in the corridor.

Suddenly Natalie MacDonald was running towards Hermione.

"Hermione, Malfoy is fighting with Padma and Parvati Patil in the corridor!" Yelled Natalie MacDonald.

Ron and Hermione pulled their wands and looked at Natalie.

"Where?"

"Near the engine." She answered.

Hermione looked around. "Hannah, please hurry, collect the DA, because this does not sound good.

"Ron, come with me."

When they ran towards the engine, they dragged along Susan Bones, Terry Boot, Cho Chang, Colin Creevey, and Justin Finch-Fletchley. Then they reached the last cabin at the end of the corridor near the engine and saw that the curtains were closed. Hermione turned to the group and indicated that everyone was to be quiet.

Hermione tried to open the cabin door but the door was locked, probably with a charm.

"Everyone ready?"

Everyone nodded.

Hermione cast the unlocking charm and the door suddenly clicked open. But there was still no sound.

"Finite Incantatem."

Suddenly they heard sounds. Hermione threw the door open and was shocked beyond belief at what she saw. The people of the DA hesitated for a moment, before they stupefied Vincent Crabbe, Gregory Goyle, Draco Malfoy and Malcolm Baddock.

Padma Patil and Parvati Patil were lying naked on the couch; their eyes had a deadened expression and they were dirty and bleeding. Hermione elevated the Slytherins out the cabin and dropped them in the corridor.

"Bind and guard them." She sneered to the boys.

"Girls, I need your help."

-----

A/N: Thank you for the reviews.

A/N: Beta Minante did the beta reading.
Sign up to rate and review this story