Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > Things Just Get Better and Better

He Just Won't Quit

by JessieLD746 3 reviews

The title pretty much says it all but I'll tell you anyways. Mark just won't stop until he gets Atlanta and we find out why she dumped him.

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2006-11-19 - Updated: 2006-11-19 - 1087 words

0Unrated
Atlanta had an uneasy sleep last night. She ketp twisting and turning in her sleep because of a nightmare (its not a nightmare nightmare but its scary for her). She had a short nightmare that she would break up with Archie and go back with Mark. But the scary things was that she dumped him. Archie had an uneasy sleep also. He had the same dream. Atlanta was gonna dump him for Mark. Oh how he hated that guy. Archie's sharp senses gold him that Atlanta was panicing so he got out of bed and went in Atlanta's room. She couldn't stop twisting and turning and she was sweating. Archie quietly walked towards her bed and gently tapped her shoulder, trying not to scare her. She woke up with a gasp, she was breathing heavily.

"Oh its you." She told him putting her head in her hand.

"Do you not want me here?" He joked.

"No, no stay please!" She begged him, covering his hand with both of her's.

"I saw you turning and sweating. Whats that all about?"

"Nightmare. Its not one of those scary nightmares but its scary for me and probably will be for you."

"What was it about?" He could see feaer in her eyes.

"Me and you broke up and I started to date Mark again, but the strange thing was that I dumped you." She had tears in her eyes and was crying sofly. Archie stood up and layed down beside her with his arms around her, keeping her close and safe.

"Its okay thats not gonna happen, I'm here. Don't worry." He consoled her.

She sniffed and simply nodded. Still crying softly. He hugged her tighter and kissed her forehead.

"I promise you, everything is going to be okay. Because nothing is going to break us up."

She smiled and fell asleep in Archie's arms. Archie thought he might as well stay with her. For two reasons, one, it would make her feel better, and two, he loved to cuddle with her as much as she loved cuddling with him.

So they both fell asleep.

*************

The next morning, Mark thought, 'So she wants to do things the hard way huh? I can deal with that.' He pulled out a knife from his kitchen drawer. He smiled wickedly.

*************

Atlanta woke up in Archie's arms with tear stains on her cheeks. She new he was right. About the whole 'nothing is gonna break us up' thing, but she was still scared. Atlanta sat up and accidentaly woke up Archie. He smiled and said, "Good morning. You okay?"

She smiled back and said, "Good morning and sort of. I appreciate all the comfort but I'm still scared." Tears started to come up to her eyes again. He kissed her softly. "Don't cry anymore. I'm here its okay. I meant what I said last night, nothing is going to tear us apart. I promist you, if he tried to kill you, you know for dumping him, I'll kill myself just to be with you." She smiled and kissed him again.

They went downstairs and had breakfast. Everybody else was still sleeping. That was good too, now they could have a few hours of alone time. Archie and Atlanta were cuddling on the couch. Archie still saying soothing and comforting words in her ear, while watching t.v. Then they heard a knock on the door. Atlanta got up and looked out the window. She saw Mark's car in the driveway.

"Oh crap! Its him. What are we gonna do?" Atlanta started to panic. Then Archie had a quick plan. He pulled Atlanta on the couch so she was lying there and he laid on top of her. He started to kiss her. Starting another make-out session. When Mark knocked on the door again, they both said, "Come in!". Atlanta realized what Archie's plan was and played along. She started to kiss him back, even though she would've kissed him back anyways. MArk came in with a lethal knife in his pocket, trying to make sure no one saw it. He could've killed both of them right then and there when he saw them making out on the couch. Then he loudly cleared his throat, reminding them that somebody was there. "Can I talk to Atlanta for a second?" He didnt' give them a chance to answer he just dragged her away from Archie and into the kitchen.

"Okay. One question. Why did you dump me?" Couldn't she see that he was miserable without her?

"Well you weren't a very good boyfriend, I mean think about all the dates we went on together." Mark thought for a moment and didn't answer for a while. She furrowed her eyebrows and said, "Exactly. You always cancelled most of our dates just ot hang out wit the guys, yoiu weren't there when I needed you, you used me to get another girl's attention, you barely even talked to me or kissed me for that matter, heck you barely even touched me! And I bet you only wanted me so you could sleep with me! You only did romantic stuff to me when certain girls were around. You..." She was about to continue when Mark cut her off.

"Okay, okay I get the point." He sighed and the continued, "If I change, will you dump this purple head and come back with me?"

"That 'purple head' is my NEW boyfriend whos there when I need him. He stayed with me all night because I was upset. Unlike you! So thats why I am not goint to hang out with you again." And with that she stormed out of the kitchen and back into the living room with Archie. Mark kept cursing in his head over and over again. I mean he must love her alot still to want her back so badly. He was desperate! He needed her! Mark just ran and slammed the door again.

"He just never quits does he?" Archie asked.

"Nope and he never will." Atlanta started to get worried and scared. So Archie pulled her closer. Thinking how hard this must be for her. He just decided to not make him worry too and just sit back and enjoy what they can.




Chapter twos done finally. And in case you haven't noticed, in this story we're going to see the sensitive side of Atlanta alot. And thers going to be fluff in ever chaper. Yay! So please review and tell me what you think.
Sign up to rate and review this story