Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Cant take the kid from the fight

Prologue

by xxBrinkaxx 1 review

Not sayin! Im way to mean to be nice XD

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2006-11-18 - Updated: 2006-11-19 - 220 words

-1Illiterate
.:PROLOGUE:\n\nAfter another fight with her parents, Rachel climbed to her room and lied on her bed.After a couple of minuts she put her scissors down and wiped the blood from her now cut wrist, opening a new wound amongst the others.\n\nnOne year she had covered her wrists from her parents now. One year she had found excuses to her long sleaves when it was 40degrees outside.One year from now she had blooded wrists for the only reason; take pain away.\n\nShe heard her mother\'s footsteps comming towards her room, her feet ecoed in the big house her feet stomping on the marble floor, loudly and hurting. She was frightened of her mother. She would always hurt her daughter for the reason of her abusing drinks, she was an alcoholic. She came in the room and smashed everything on the floor, raging eyes staring at Rachel ready to bounce at any moment.\n\nAt the moment she was going to hit Rachel, Rach took her biologie book on her dest and slammed her mom with it. She regretted it afterwards. Her mom hit her once. Twice. 3 Times. You could see the red mark on her face. She took her jacket pushed her mom on her floor and ran out the door.Running away from what she called, Home.
Sign up to rate and review this story