Categories > Celebrities > Dir en grey > Have You Ever?

Part 6

by ShimmeringIllusion02 2 reviews

YAY! chapter 6! this will better than my last chapter i promise!!!! this chapter includes:a happy event for shinya, but a sad event fo Die,an overly excited shinya,unsuspected surprises, and McDona...

Category: Dir en grey - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance - Characters: Die, Shinya, Other - Published: 2006-11-19 - Updated: 2006-11-19 - 952 words

0Unrated
Have You Ever? Part 6
Author's Note: Ok when Shinya fell asleep he woke up at 12:00 the next day. I promise this chapter will ten times better than my last very sorry excuse for a chapter. Please enjoy!


He jumped at the sound of his phone ringing, he quickly answered with a "hello?" a extremely tormented voice answered saying "Shinya.... its Hirou...."

"What happened?" Shinya asked, by the sound of Die's voice, he could tell it wasn't good. A part of him was happy about that.

"The slut cheated on me and took the next flight to France with that scumbag. I cant believe it Shinya-san , I didn't do anything wrong did I?" Die asked miserably.

"Of course not Die-kun. Its all her fault for harming you." Shinya said trying to comfort Die as much as he could. He couldn't help but feel a little bit guilty because he did curse their relationship more than once.

"Thanks Shinya-san. Hey, do you have any free time? I wanna walk with someone who wont provoke me. I really feel like an idiot right now, you probably think I'm an idiot to huh? I hate this, I hate her."

"Of course I have time, and no, I don't think you're an idiot. You didn't know this was going to happen. And yes, I hate her too." Shinya said while he changed into a more suitable outfit.(kinda weird that he could change into an outfit with one hand huh?>_>)

"Thank-you again Shinya san this is really helping a lot. I already started walking to your house. Somehow I knew you would say yes laughsanyway, I should be there in a little bit. I already said it but thank you thank you thank you!"

"Its no problem. I'll be waiting for you! Bye Die-kun."

"Bye bye Shinya san!"

Shinya hung up the phone and he can no longer contain his happiness. He had a large toothy grin on his face, and he was jumping all around his house screaming "YES!!!! THE STUPID SLUT IS GONE, GONE FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!"

He was not going to let go of his chance, not in this lifetime. He would try everything he could to make Die his. Wait hold on a minute. He suddenly stopped his jumping .I'm to shy to ask someone for directions, let alone ask Die to be mine!

He cursed his ego for ruining his mirthful moment. He sat down on his bed and put his hand on his chin. Hmmmm he thought, trying to find a way to ask Die without his shyness getting in the way.

Unfortunately and fortunately for Shinya there was a knock on the door. He jumped off his bed and looked in the mirror to make sure he looked ok.. He then ran to the door and opened it. There stood a glum yet happy Die(gasp an oxymoron!!!). He smiled when he saw Shinya's face, he was happy to see him.

"Shinya-san you have no idea how wonderful it is to see you!" Die said and his smile grew.

"Likewise" Shinya said smiling as well.

"So shall we get going?" Die asked

"Yes we shall" Shinya said grabbing his keys and locked the door.

The weather seemed nicer today, even thought it was just by a little bit. Instead of the dark grey sky that they had seen everyday this week, the sky was a light grey, with a very faint wind, but the weather was still chilly.

There was silence as the two men were walking. But as they walked down the almost manifest streets, Die finally broke the silence by saying "this is nice isn't it? Its not to hot nor to cold."
"I agree" Shinya said and smiled at him. "So where do you suppose we go?"

"Well are you hungry?" Die asked "Because there is a McDonalds right here." And sure enough there it was right across the street.

"that's fine with me" Shinya said. He and Die Then began to walk across the street to the fast food restaurant.

When the reached their destination Die opened the door and said "after you" Shinya smiled in return, after they both walked in they ordered their food and sat down next to the window. "Hey, Shinya-san, you seemed pretty tense when you answered the phone this afternoon, Did something happen?"

Shinya looked down and sighed "to tell you truth, I had a dream that Hirou cheated on you .It was pretty violent."
"Really? Freaky! What happened?" Die asked curiously
"well, it was a beautiful day. But there was a strangely dark building and she and the guy she was with had beer bottles and they went in the building and some time pasted and then the came out disgustingly drunk. You parked across the street from where the building was and walked up to her shocked, and asked her what she was doing. She was so drunk that she could barely talk, but she managed to explain that she didn't want to be with you anymore and her and the guy she was with went back into the building. You told her not to go, but she didn't listen. You were angry and started to walk down the street and to your car, but when you got there the building set on fire and you tried to call for help. But then I woke up, and you called me."

Die's jaw was almost to the floor. "My gods that's awkward, and freeaakky!" Die said and Shinya laughed. They started to eat their lunch, talk and laugh, when all of a sudden, the door slammed open. Shinya gasped at the person walking towards them.
"Die sweetheart! There you are..................
Sign up to rate and review this story