Categories > Celebrities > Dir en grey > Have You Ever?

Part 7. Final chapter

by ShimmeringIllusion02 2 reviews

In this dramatic conclusion of "Have You Ever?" Die finally realizes his true feelings. Their is only one person that matters to him now. Can you guess who it is?

Category: Dir en grey - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama, Romance - Characters: Die, Shinya, Other - Published: 2006-11-25 - Updated: 2006-11-25 - 819 words

1Original
They started to eat their lunch, talk and laugh, when all of a sudden, the door slammed open. Shinya gasped at the person walking towards them.
"Die sweetheart! There you are................

"Hirou? You slut! What are you doing here? Where's your scumbag boyfriend? Why aren't you with him?" Die nearly screamed.

Hirou laughed nervously "well... he kinda stole my bag, car and my ticket to France. So I wanted to ask, please take me back ,I didn't mean those things I said. He was just a...uh...test Yeah that's it, he was just a test for me to see if you really cared about me. So please..." hirou begged.

Die laughed pitifully at her. "Dear, you're a terrible liar. I know you never cared about me. Besides,..uh.. I'm with Shinya now" Die said. He grabbed Shinya and wrapped his arms around him from behind.

Both Shinya's and Hirou's eyes widened. "What? Your gonna chose a cross-dressing fagot over me? I'm the best thing that's ever happened to you! "

Die laughed "I beg to differ!You were the worse thing that has ever happened to me. You never understood me and you never will. But shinya here understands me completely! He's ten times better that you ever were You're the fagot!You can go starve in the street for all I care."(ohhh she got told Die style!!)

Shinya could barley believe what he was hearing. It could barley sink into his confused brain. As much as he wanted to step in and say something, his mouth prevented him from speaking. Die wouldn't just use shinya to get back at Hirou right? Right??

"This un believable This is not happing! Your lying " Hirou said putting her head in her hands.

"You wanna bet?" Die asked. He turned Shinya around quickly, almost knocking him over, gently put his lips on his, and kissed him deeply(girlish shrike).

" EWW disgusting!!That picture will take weeks to get out of my head. Screw you and your nasty boyfriend Die! " Hirou said and ran out of the fast food restaurant.

Shinya swore he almost fainted. Now I hate it when people misunderstand. The kiss was perfect, almost to good to be true. This whole situation was almost to good to be true, but what Shinya couldn't understand was Die's very sudden change of heart. How could he have second thoughts in such a short amount of time? Was it Die's true feelings or not?
Shinya felt Die pull away, and he immediately found his shoes very interesting. Great rosebushes of red formed on Shinya's cheeks. He heard a faint laugh from Die and he yet again felt arms wrap around him. "I'm sorry Shinya that was a lot to take in wasn't it?" Shinya nodded and put his head on Die's shoulder and sighed, never wanting this moment to end.

"If I said that I truly meant every word I said back there would you believe me? Die asked whispering in Shinya's ear, and squeezed him tighter.

Shinya barely managed to get out a "yes". He buried his head in to the crook of Die s neck.

"Well I did truly mean what I said. Shinya... do you.. Feel the same?"

"Yes I do." Shinya said shyly. He couldn't believe that hasn't fainted from nervousness yet.

"Have you always felt the same?"

Shinya nodded and hid his face more, not having the guts to look Die in the eye.

"Hmm I see. So that's why you were so upset that time in the cold rain. I thought that was the reason, and I also though that I was going crazy. I guess I wasn't. So Shin-can are you willing to be by my side?" Die asked looking down at him.
Shinya finally looked up at him, and smiled "always and forever" Shinya said.

Smiling, Die found Shinya's lips and kissed him passionately.

"Hey! You two, get a room! " one of the workers said and pointed to the door. They both laughed and ran out of the dreadful place, sick with love for each other.................
________________________________________________________________________
Now. Have you ever felt like you were truly meant to be together with someone? Like destiny's light was pointing in both your directions? Well that's precisely what Shinya Terachi felt with the most likely person in the world, his lover Daisuke Andou. Realizing this made Shinya's heart flutter. And Daisuke, after what seemd like forever, feels the same way. And though their road to happiness had a few bumps along the way, they are now, and forever will be happy......
TheEnd....?


That's it! I hope you all enjoyed it I have to thank Jillian for helping me with this whenever I needed help. And Monique for putting up with me. I will miss writing this story very much! if you want a sequel,i need to get at least 9 reviews.
Lots and Lots of love, Cristina(billie)
Sign up to rate and review this story