Categories > Anime/Manga > Gravitation > Life Can Haunt

How Much I Love You

by Tamurai 0 reviews

A preview into Yuki's mind.

Category: Gravitation - Rating: R - Genres: Action/Adventure, Angst, Drama, Horror, Humor, Romance - Characters: Ryuichi, Shuichi, Yuki - Warnings: [!!!] [V] [X] - Published: 2006-11-20 - Updated: 2006-11-20 - 594 words

0Unrated
I don't know what drove me wild about you. I don't know how I came to love you. After all the pain I suffered in my life, I thought that love would never exist. That, that word alone was just something used for context but never really happened.

But then you showed up.

You showed me the way to leaving the pain behind, a way to feel, a way to get lost in your purple eyes, a way to love you like no one ever has.

What was it that caused me to go so crazy about you? Honestly I don't know and probably never will. But what I do know is this. You're here laying in my arms, chest slowly rising and falling, your breathe almost silent yet there enough to let me know you still breath, your eyes are closed, your hair is tasseled, your body naked against mine, and with all these things and more, I love you with all of my heart.

I gently lean down to you and press my lips against yours. I quickly slip my tongue into your partially opened mouth. I feel your eyes flutter open yet instantly shut responding to my kiss. After what seemed like an eternity in heaven we break this breathtaking kiss. You smile at me, a smile worthy of a God. I gently smile back as you stretch with my arms.

"Morning." You say to me.

"Morning." I reply, leaning over and kissing you again. "Now get up brat, you have to go to work."

You groaned in annoyance and snuggle up to me closely.

"Can't I just take the day off and play with you?" You say leaning your head, you gorgeous purple eyes gazing into mine.

"No. You've already taken to many days off and I have a deadline to meet. I can't afford having you hang over me all day."

You giggle snuggling closer into my warmth.

"I know." You smile. "But I can always dream."

I return the smile and slapping your butt, telling you to get up. Your groan and do as say once I leave the bed.

I walk over to my dresser and open the underwear drawer where you proudly put yours next to mine. I hear you get and walk over to me. You wrap your slender arms around my waist and pull me tightly against you.

"I love you Yuki."

I look down at you and flash one of my rare smiles.

"Yeah. I know that."

You smile at me knowing it was my special way of saying "I love you".

After we are finally dressed, and I have prepared you your meals for the day, you begin to walk out the door. I quickly grab your wrist and pull you against me. I roughly kiss your lips and pull away before either of us got to excited.

"Have a good day at work."

You smile at me as the car honked and run towards your blonde manager, waving goodbye. I watch you in the car as it drives off and I can see you no more.

"Shuichi, you have no idea how much I love you." I whisper in the direction your car went to work.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sorry for the lack of update. I have like lots of stories going on at once and this one is low o the list of being updated, so sorry if it this story doesn't update enough.

I hope you enjoyed this ch. and read the next one...............................when I finall get it written.

Bye!
Sign up to rate and review this story