Categories > Anime/Manga > Gravitation > Life Can Haunt

Sorry I'm Home Late

by Tamurai 1 review

Shuichi comes home late with some bad news.

Category: Gravitation - Rating: R - Genres: Action/Adventure, Angst, Drama, Horror, Humor, Romance - Characters: Ryuichi, Shuichi, Yuki - Warnings: [!!!] [V] [X] - Published: 2006-11-20 - Updated: 2006-11-20 - 636 words

-1Predictable
I walked up the path to our house, dragging my feet behind me. Today had been killer at work. First we found out we had to write five new singles in two weeks, then we found out that we're going to go on tour four six months after the singles come out. Thankfully we worked hard and wrote the first two singles, but I don't know if I can write the other two. (A/N- Hiro took the other song to write) Maybe I could ask Yuki.

I carefully opened the door knowing it was late at night and Yuki was probably already in bed. I looked around the darkened house and upstairs into his office. No light. He had to be asleep. Quietly I walked up the stairs and opened the door to our bedroom trying to make as little sound as possible.

I looked at the bed and saw a lump under the white sheets staying still. Yeah. Yuki was definitely asleep. I quickly removed my clothes and put on a clean pair of boxers before silently slipping in bed with Yuki. I heard him groan as I lifted the sheets and made the bed move with my weight. I smiled. He always made the cutest noises when he slept.

I quickly slipped under the sheets and laid my head down onto the pillow and turned to face my beloved. I looked at his sleeping face. It was o peaceful, so childlike and innocent. My smile got bigger.

Suddenly an amber eye shot open. Oh no! I woke Yuki up! He's gonna be pissed!

"Why the hell are you home so late?" He asked groggily.

"Hm. We just got assigned a butt load of work." I replied with dismay.

"Oh really?" he yawned, stretching his arms and pulling me close to him. "You know I worry about you when you work late, so why didn't you call?"

"I'm sorry. I was too busy. I was working non-stop since I arrived at the studio."

Yuki raised one eyebrow.

"So work is more important than me?"

God I hated that question. He always asked me it.

"I've told you time and time again," I said hating to repeat myself. " You share the top spot on my heart with music just like me and Kitazawa sharing."

Yuki let out a defeated sigh. "I hate it when you say that Shuichi." He answered.

I frown and lay my head against his chest. "I know, so do I."

His hand gently scratches my back while his other pulls me closer to his body.

"I love you Shuichi, you know that right?" He said to me, passion in his voice.

What was I supposed to do? Say that I loved him with all my heart and would never leave him? Of course! This was the man I loved.

"I love you too Yuki." I answered him string deep within his amber eyes.

He smiled at me and gently pressed his lips against mine. I pulled away before it got anymore intimate. I heard him whine slightly.

"Yuki," I said meekly. "I'm gonna have to go on tour for the next six months pretty soon." I saw him frown deeply. "I'm sorry. I'm really sorry."

Suddenly he rolled on top of me roughly pressing his lips against mine.

"Then I guess we better start making up the time we're gonna lose."

I was tired at work the next day and couldn't help but limp.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

So sorry for the lack of update. My life is crazy right now. I know I didn't write any detail, but I didn't have time. I promise some in one of the next few ch. Once again I'm so sorry it was short and the long length between the last ch. I'll try and update soon.
Sign up to rate and review this story