Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > Things Just Get Better and Better

Back To Normal

by JessieLD746 3 reviews

Title says it all. After the 'accident' everythings back to normal, and the best part is that Mark finally quit! Happy ending yay ^^! Warning: Short chapter dead ahead. Short for me anyways and ...

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2006-11-20 - Updated: 2006-11-20 - 675 words

0Unrated
Atlanta woke up in Chiron's study and in Archie's arms. She didn't care if it hurt whenever she breathed, she was just happy to cuddle with Archie again. She got up and found a note beside the couch.

Atlanta,
I am happy to say that you are doing quite well and are aloud to go back home again if you wish.
-Chiron

Atlanta smiled. She wanted to go back home again and see everyone, she missed them. She heard Archie snore quietly, she gently shook him and whispered. "Archie, Archie wake up." He groaned and sat up and rubbed his sleepy eyes. "Hey, um I"m gonna go back home, you comin'? Or do you want to sleep here all day?" She joked.

"I"m coming, I'm coming." He told her and got out of bed.

They walked to the brownstone hand in hand. Archie kept asking her if she was alright, and she kept telling her she was fine. When they finally got to the brownstone, everyone was still sleeping. They smiled and flopped on the couch. Archie turned on the t.v. They kept changing the channels, there was nothing on. Archie growled and turned it off. Atlanta giggled and pulled him into a kiss. They kissed for what seemed eternity until someone came downstairs yelling, "Hey is someone here? I heard the door open and..." They broke apart and saw Theresea standing in the doorway. "Atlanta you're back!" Then she noticed what position they were in and she realized what they were doing before she came downstairs. "Ya know what, I'm...I'm..gonna..you know....come....back...later." She smiled and ran upstairs again. Archie and Atlanta snickered, until Archie captured Atlanta's lips again. They kissed for, what, ten minutes? Until Archie whispered something in her ear.

"Mm, I'll think about it." She smiled as she kissed him again. Once they broke apart, Atlanta got changed into her jogging outfit, and Archie did the same, and they went out for a jog.

***********

"Hurry up Arch! I've been ahead of you all morning!"

"Well thats because you're using your super speed! Slow down will ya?"

She sighed and slowed down a bit. Just slow enought so he was beside her. They stopped at a nearby bench. Atlanta saw a dark figure staring at them in the forest. She heard Archie call her name.

"Huh? What?" Atlanta was paying no attention.

"Whats wrong?"

Atlanta started to tense up. "I thought I saw.....nevermind. Not important." She didn't want him to worry too.

"Ya, I'm sure it was nothing. Besides its not like it could've been him." Archie assured.

"Actually, I thougt it was him."

"I'm sure he finally quit and got the message by now. Don't you worry."

They walked back in silence. Atlanta was looking around to make sure that it wasn't really him. She hated him so much. Archie could sense she was scared of something, so he put his arm around her. Keeping her close on the way there.

"Archie, you don't think hes still trying to break us up, do you?" Atlanta started getting nervous again.

"Don't worry babe, I'm sure he'll be fine in a few days."

***********

When they got back, nobody was home. They went into the kitchen and found a note on the table. Archie picked it up and read it out loud.

Archie and Atlanta
Didn't want to interrupt your run, but we all went out for lunch.
-The gang

"Well, looks like we get some alone time again." Atlanta said with a sigh. "Since theres nothing to do, want to go for antoher walk?"

"Sure." Archie said with a loving look on his face. He was glad things were back to normal.




Finally the last chapter! And a happy ending! So, what'd ya think? Be sure to stay tuned for my next story, "Us Against The World". Like I said, all of my stories are going to be about these two. So review I want to here what you guys have to say.
Jessie out.
Sign up to rate and review this story