Categories > Celebrities > Good Charlotte > Could This Be Any More Tragedic?

Another Lier.

by BenjisRiotGirl79 1 review

Benji Wont Break It Off With Sophie. Benji wants to be with both of them. What Will he Do? Tune in next time for COULD THIS BE ANY MORE TRAGEDIC?

Category: Good Charlotte - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Romance - Published: 2006-11-20 - Updated: 2006-11-21 - 655 words

0Unrated
Josh and Beth went to bed and left me with Benji and Joel. Which was a little uncomfortable. We sat in silence until Joel decided to break it. "Well, Im going to head out. Thanks Katie for inviting me over." He stood up and gave me a hug. Somehow Benji ended up staying the night. How? I dont know.

"Shouldnt you call her and tell her." Even though he looked confused,he wasnt. Looks are deciving. "Tell who what?" he faked. "Sophie. Shouldnt you call her and tell her whats up?" I was getting mad with him because he is stalling. "I will. But shes not home right now." he lied. he kissed me. Passionately. Gosh im a sucker for hot guys named Benji. Why was he lying? Theres no need is there? "Baby, I will do it. Just go to sleep." He assured.

"Benji?" I asked half asleep. "mhmm?" He was arriving to loony land. "I love you." I said and started to go to sleep. "I love you too." He said and snuggled closer to me. I fell asleep with a smile on my face. I also fell asleep in the arms of my angel. I finally had in back. But for how long?

-Sophie's point of view-
Wheres Benji? He usally calls when hes not coming home. I hope nothing bad happened to him. I would die if I didnt have him to myself. I Would forgive him If he cheated on me, thats how much I love him. I'll Call Joel since Benji isnt answering. "Hello?" I could tell I woke him up. "Hey Joel wheres Benji at?" I am getting impatient. "He didnt come home?" he sounded worried but not convincing enough. "No. He didnt." Im getting angery. "I dont know, I'll call you if I hear from him." click.

-Joel's point of view-
Damnit. I hate lying now. Katie made me turn my life around. Sophie called looking for Benji. I knew where he was. Dont get me wrong, I like sophie, shes cool. But i love Katie. Like a sister. And no matter how she felt towards me or how I made her feel, She aways made me feel comfortable around her. like a best friend. But Sophie is just annoying and spoiled and NOT Benji's Type at all. I hope he doesnt hurt Katie. Shes been through too much. And besides me and Josh (her brother) Will kick his ass. Besides again, they both were punished enough by her mistake. And his because he didnt fight for her back. I know me and Maggie was by mine.

-Benji's Point of view-
I couldnt sleep. I couldnt believe everything happened the way it did. I finally have my angel back in my arms. But for how long? I hope I dont mess things up. I really like sophie but I love Katie. But Im not ready to break it off with her. I'll go talk to Joel but I know what he'll say and hes probably right for once. She so beautiful sleeping peacefully. But shes Gorgeous all the time. I wanted Katie But I wanted Sophie too. Sophie understood me and made me feel comfortable to be who I am. Katie made me Feel like I was in Heaven all the time she made me happy. She Made Me Feel like....I cant explain it but its GREAT! I kissed Katie on her forehead and left quietly.

-Katie's point of view-
I wasnt asleep. I need advice. I knew Benji wasnt going to break up with sophie or he would of done it already. Im going to call Maggie, she'll know what to do. "Hello?" I could tell I woke her up. "Hey Buzz. Can I talk to you for a minute?" I asked nerviously. "Yeah. Shoot." She would listen to me in her sleep. "MeandBenjiarekindatogethernowbutherwontbreakupwithsophie." I said it all in one breath. WOW. "Huh? Wait...WHAT!?!?!"
Sign up to rate and review this story