Categories > Celebrities > Good Charlotte > Could This Be Any More Tragedic?

What Will I Do When Your In Someone Else's Arms?

by BenjisRiotGirl79 1 review

Yeah, I Know Me And Benji Were Together, Well I Thought We Were. But How Come He Said He Loves Me And Needs Me But Hes Still With That Sophie Chick? I Knew If He Was Related To Joel, Something Is G...

Category: Good Charlotte - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Romance - Published: 2006-11-27 - Updated: 2006-11-27 - 832 words

0Unrated
"Say It Again But Slower This Time." She Said Calming. "Benji. And. I. Are. Going. Out. But. He. Wont. Break. Up. with. Sophie. What. Should. I. Do.?" I Said Slower. "Okay But Im Not Retarded. Geez." She Laughed. I Smiled. "Sorry." I Laughed With Her This Time. We Laugh Pretty Much At Anything. "Well Give Him A Day Or Two. If He Doesnt Do Anything By Then, Make Him Choose." I Could Tell She Was Serious. "Okay, Thanks." I Was About To Hang Up..."Katie! Just Dont Be Too Hurt If He Doesnt Choose You. He Loves You But If He Didnt Break Up With Sophie By Now Then That Means He Loves Her Too. Oh, Give Joel My Love." I Could Tell She Was Blushing. But Before I Said Anything Smart Ass About It She Hung Up. Probably Because Of Embarrasment. Just As I Got off THe Phone I Heard The Door Open And Close, Footsteps Run Up The Stairs And Coming In My Room. Benji. He Climbed Up Into The Bed And He Smelt Really Good. But Why Did It Smell Like Perfume? Was he...He Better Not Or I Wont Give Him A Chance To Choose, She Can Have Him. "Benji?" I Asked And I Bet You Could Tell Im Aggravated. "Yeah?" He Was A Like Shocked That I Was Awake. "where Were You?" I Asked Sounding Like An Old Nagging Wife. "I Was With Joel." He Said Snuggling Up To My Neck. "Oh, Then Why Do You Smell Like Perfume?" I Think I Got Him Here Or He Fell Asleep Really Fast. "Hilary Was There." He Said A Little Quiet. "Mmkay." I Let It Slide. Normally I Would Start A Fight Right Now But I Wanted to Believe Him But As Much As I Tried I Couldnt. Oh Well. Ill Ask Him Tomorrow. I Know Maggie Said A Couple Of Days But I Cant Wait. I DONT Want To Share Benji. I Refuse.

-Joel's Point Of View-
I Know What Your Thinking. But Benji Wasnt Here Last Night. He Called And Told Me He Was Coming But Never Showed Up. I Know Where He Was Though, Probably With Sophie OR Getting Drunk Somewhere. I Know I Know But He Does Occasionally. And I Cant See Why He Cant Just Choose Katie And Just Break Up With That Skanky Brat! But I Would Be In The Same Shoes As Him If Maggie Did That To Me In The Middle Of Nothing. I Love Hilary But I KNOW For Sure That I Love Maggie More. But It Would Take Me A While to Think Just Like Benji. I've Been With Hilary For What, 2..3 Years? Well Yea I Loved Maggie Longer But Ive Been With Hilary Longer. I Not Just Sticking Up For Benji Just Because Hes My Brother, He Needs To Do This on His Own But I Understand How He Feels. Okay, Maggie Or/And Katie Win In My Eyes.

-Maggie's Point of View-
Ive Been Gone For THe Weekend And Now Im Coming Back. Ive Missed My Home. But Ive Missed Everything, Including Joel. I Know I Know Its Starting To Get Annoying And Cheezy But Its True. I Hope Katie Worked out Her Problems. I Will DeManhood Benji If He Hurts Her In ANY Way. I Promise, No Threat. I Wonder How Joel Reacted Like when Katie Told Him I Loved Him...Guess I'll find Out.

-Joel's Point Of View-
The Phone Was Ringing Constanly Until I Finally Got It Since Hilary Was Being A Lazy Ass. "Hello?" I Asked Alittle Annoyed. "Joel?" She Sounded A Little Scared By My Tone. "Kate! Whats Up?" I Said A Little Happier. "I Wanted To Tell You Something. Are You Alone?" I Think She Was Refurring To Hilary. "Yeah. Shoot." I Said Signalling Her To Go On. "Well Last Night, I Called Maggie For Help On What To Do About Your Brother, And Guess What She Told Me To Tell You!?" She Was Egar To Tell Me. "What? What Did She Say?" I Was Interrested. "She Said....

-Katie's Point Of View-
"She Said That She Misses You Alot And That She Loved You." I Said. That Wasnt All A Lie...Only The "Missed" Part. "Oh Really?" He Sounded Like He Didnt Believe Me. "Look, I Know We Had Are problems Before But Thats Behind Us. I Wouldnt Say Anything To You Unless I Mean It. I Swear. I Love You And Maggie Like Family And You Two Are Perfect Together. Please Think About What I Told You. Make The Right Choice. Just Like I Hope Benji Will." And Then I Hung You On Him. I Like Doing That On Dramatic Parts. It Makes Him Want More.

-Benji's Point Of View-
I Heard Everything Katie Said. I Just Made My Decision.












Im Sorry It Was So Short But I Have Stuff I Need To Do. If I Have Time, And Think Of Something I Might Make A Part 2. Love Yas. Peace.
Sign up to rate and review this story