Categories > Celebrities > Good Charlotte > Could This Be Any More Tragedic?

What Will I Do When You In Someone Else's Arms Part 2

by BenjisRiotGirl79 1 review

Benji Finally Makes His Decision. But Did You Make A Mistake To Save His Ass?

Category: Good Charlotte - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Romance - Published: 2006-11-28 - Updated: 2006-11-29 - 611 words

0Unrated
-Benji's Point Of View-

Well I made up my mind but no I'm not going to tell you. Your going to find out later. The one I choose is the one. I'm actually going to aske her to marry me. Well I have to go talk to her about my "other" girlfriend. I know she will understand. I dont love...Like I love...

-Joel's Point Of View-

Well honostly, I've been thinking about what Katie said to me. I knew she wouldnt lie to me but why didnt I believe her? She told me she was telling the truth but I have a feeling. Well better call and ask her how she feels.

-Maggie's Point Of View-

The phone rang not once not twice but three times before I answered it before whoever it was hung up. "Hello?" I asked out of breath because I was running. "Buzz?" only three people call me that and only two of them are boys, Well....Nope, Katies a girl. So it had to be Joel or Benji. "Yeah, Is this Joel?" I asked knowing it was him. I had a cheezy little smile on my face. "So what's up?" He asked making small talk. "Just got done running." I said adding to it. "I called to ask you something." He said. I could tell he was nervious. "Okay. Whats the question?" I was curios. " Well Katie called me and told me....

-Joel's point Of View-

"She told me that you missed me and that you loved me, Is that true?" I was egar to know how she felt. "Why would Kaie lie to you?" She asked me which meant that it was true. Score why would I think that though? "I dont know but I did want to hear it from you." I did. I wanted to know. Sorry?

-Maggie's Point of View-

"Baby, who was that?" I heard someone say in the background. I stayed quiet so I could hear what was being said. "Its uh...Uh..Its Benji." Oh my god, He had a nerve.
"Well let me say hey." She said again. Her voice is really annoying. "Umm...Hes really busy right now so he said he'd say hey later." Does he have the balls to stand up to her and tell her? Guess not. "Alright, Bye Benj. Love ya' too rbo." And then he hung up. When I see him, My fist in his face. Just wait.

-Benji's point of View-

I woke up this morning and Katie wasnt there beside me anymore. So I walked downstairs to find her at the table drinking chocolate milk. "Mornin' Baby" I said to her as I kissed her forehead. "Last night, When you left, You did break up with sophie didnt you?" Her question cought me off gaurd. "Not really." I studdered. "Then what were you doing? When you came back you smelt like perfume." She looked at me with anger in her eyes. "I went home to get some things, the house smelt like perfume." I lied, Sorta. Because I did go home but I did ALOT more than that.

-Katie's point Of View-

I know what Benji did. Im not stupid. "Benji, Either call her now and tell her or she can keep you. choose who you want." i said emotionless, Well I tried. "I un...Call Her Now or it over?" He was stalling again. "That or I'll call. You can pick." I was getting really upset. "Fine. I'll call her." He reached for the phone and started walking off. "Where you going? Do it where I can hear you." I sounded like my mother. "Sophie...Listen..." He started.
Sign up to rate and review this story