Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Cant take the kid from the fight

Chapter 4

by xxBrinkaxx 2 reviews

Not sayin! Im way to mean to be nice XD

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2006-11-21 - Updated: 2006-11-22 - 647 words

0Unrated
Chapter 4

They went to bed and Ryan slept with a grin on his face knowing that she would be his for tomorrow. The next morning she woke up bye Ryan's kiss on her soft rosy cheek. She smiled hoping it was Brendon but opening her eyes she say it was Ryan, she still kept her smile. She didn't want him to get sad.

"Hello Rainbow" Ryan said smiling

"Hei Ry, why are you calling me rainbow?"

"Cuz it starts with an R like Rachel" He said smiling and she laughed, more of a giggle.

"You ready fot the arcades miss rainbow cuz I took out almost 150$ just for us both and if you like arcades as much as I do then, you'll spend it all!" he said showing the colour of money infront of her eyes.

"Yeah! More than ready. I dream't of beating you on the dance floor" She giggled.

She dressed up and they left. Luckily for them it was early and there wasn't as much people as they thought there'd be.Ryan saw the dance floor...

"You said you dream't it", he said showing the dance floor"Show me dreams don't lie!" He said jumping on it.

"Alright then, but please don't wine when I'll beat you!" She teased him.

It took a while to actually get a winner. Ryan was actually very good at this game. They spent the whole 100 and something dollars.

"Thanks Ry, you really made my day" She said placing a straw of her hair behind her ears.

"Your welcome rainbow, hei, can I ask you a question?" He asked her.

"Sure,"

"What were you doing at the shop, when we find you, why were you crying?" He asked concerned.

"Well I go to that shop cuz I always have. I'm surprised I actually never seen you there since you live here. You know that piano, I play on it because it's the one i have played on ever since I could walk. I want to buy it someday cuz it's the most important thing I have and cherish. Everytime I go I play and get money from customers, I almost have all the money." She said almost a tear falling.

" That's a nice wish, but why were you crying? " He asked.

"That, I don't want to talk about okay?" She said looking deeply in his chocolate brown eyes. You could see the pain in her's.

"Well, you can stay as much as you want with us. The guys really like you and so do I!" He said smiling wich of course made her smile too. He had an adorable smile. "Alright then." She said smiling.

They left the arcades and went back to the house where Brendon, Jon and Spencer looked at them with their smashing red eyes. They looked like miny deamons. Very scary hehe.

"You guys went to the arcades without US! " Brendon said trying to act offensed.

"Well umm yeah Bren, I didn't have enough money for all of you..." Ryan replied

"FINE! Next time we'll go on our own!" Jon said and turned his back to Rach and Ry followed by Brendon and Spencer. R&R looked at each other oqwardly meaning " these guys are retarded"

They ate supper and after that Ryan asked if it were okay if Rach would stay for more.

"Totally! I want her to stay forever! " Brendon exclaimed looking at her emerald green eyes.

"Okay then now that you guys are okay with it I'll have to go home and get some stuff. I'll be back in an hour." She said.
"Want a lift?" Spencer asked.

"Aww you're sweet Spency but I'll go alone, but I'll call you if I need you to pick me up." She said and on that got up.

"No prob, see ya later aligator!" Spence joked

"In a while crocodile! " She played along and left.
Sign up to rate and review this story