Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Cant take the kid from the fight

Chapter 3

by xxBrinkaxx 0 reviews

Not sayin! Im way to mean to be nice XD

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2006-11-21 - Updated: 2006-11-22 - 382 words

0Unrated
Chapter 3

It was Ryan.

"Supper's ready. We're eating pizza"

He didn't seem concerned about me and Brendon being so close. I don't think he even realized it. We nodded and followed him down.

"So Rach, what's ur favorite band at the time?" Jon smirked and all looked at her hoping she would say-

"You guys, of course, I mean your like the best band ever!"

"This is gonna sound weird but, why aren't you jumping on us?" Ryan laughed.

"I guess I'm not that kind of fan. Not that I don't find you guys amazingly attracting but the music is what we should value you guys first, then the looks. And plus, what's good an autograph if i get to have you infron of me converstioning and eating supper?" She said blushing and there was an awkward silence.

After supper they decided to watch a movie. They all wanted to see The Notebook, exept for Jon. He wined at first but Brendon made him shut up by tackling him onto the floor.Meannie. Rachel went to sit next to Brendon under the covers as he pated the couch for her to come. He was so happy, so was she.He put his hand around her waist and held her hand. She felt herself melting and put her head on Brendon's shoulder. He blushed as he felt her cold body getting warmer from his. After about an hour of the movie almost everyone was asleep exept for Brendon and Rachel. He looked into her eyes and found her's deeply looking into his. She leaned forward to him and right when they were going to kiss[again] we heard Jon fall on the ground hearing a loud BANG followed by his scream. They all woke up and laughed noticing the situation wich was so hilarious.

Rachel got up for some water, followed by Ryan.
"You fell asleep huh" She said laughing

"Yeah, was the movie good?"

"It was great, sad, I'm sure you would have loved it."
He sighed

"Yeah me too, but I'll watch it another time. Umm... would you maybe like want to go to the arcades with me tomorrow? Well if you like the arcades..."

"Sure, I love the arcades!" She smiled and left the kitchen. He was blushing red tomato.
Sign up to rate and review this story