Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Cant take the kid from the fight

Chapter 2

by xxBrinkaxx 1 review

Not sayin! Im way to mean to be nice XD

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2006-11-19 - Updated: 2006-11-19 - 333 words

0Unrated
Chapter 2

They arrived in the car and Spencer said it would take about an hour to get to their house. She started writing in her book. She had started a book about a miserable girl and her miserable life. Ryan looked at what she wrote from her shoulder. He was amazed at her writing, so young and so talented. She saw his eyes glaring at her work. She smiled.
"You like it?"
"Yeah your're really good. When did you start it and whats it about?"
"I started it about a month ago, and its atually about my life but i did invent some things."
"Could I read more?"
"I'll let you know when I'm done"He smiled and she continued on.
Ryan's POV

Wow, she's so beautiful. I think I can actually connect to her, how she writed I mean, it's so sad and so well written. I wanna know her better, learn about her. Maybe I could bring her to dinner. I'll think about it.
Rachel's POV

He's so cute, but when I saw Brendon, I mean he's so more handsomer in real life! I'm watching him joking around with Jon. He looks like me, when I'm away from home, happy. I feel good around them, like the family I never got. I can already see they're the kind of people who just go on with life, and just live it! I really hope they'll like me.
"Were here" Spencer said
"Come on, I'll show you around" Brendon said grabbing my hand. God!, I have goosebumps on my arm he's so soft and amazingly warm!

After showing me around, we went in his room and talked. Don't ask me what we were talking about cuz I don't even know myself, it was a mix of everything. He has such a beautiful voice!He approched slowly to me, I followed him move slowly towards me, our lips were almost touching. Just as we were gonna kiss, a knock came at the door. Fuck.
Sign up to rate and review this story