Categories > Anime/Manga > Yu-Gi-Oh! > Love Is War

Love and Pain

by BlackEgyptianKitten 0 reviews

Yugi is an average 18 year-old boy, at least until he is sent to war. What happens when he meets his true love? Will this war end it, before the man he loves knows? YYXY

Category: Yu-Gi-Oh! - Rating: G - Genres: Action/Adventure, Romance - Characters: Yami Yugi, Yugi Mutou - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2006-11-22 - Updated: 2006-11-23 - 2898 words

0Unrated
Disclaimer: I do not and never will own Yu-Gi-Oh, because if I did, there would be a great chance this would be one of the series! .:nods:.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Hmm." Yami hummed as he opened his crimson eyes, little light shown through the tent, but darkness still lingered greatly. "Early dawn." Yami murmured. He would have to force himself up soon so he could wake the others up.

He turned onto his side from his current position of laying on his back. Yami felt something warm next to him. He uncovered the warm lump and saw Yugi. He was sound asleep. Yami smiled and ran a hand through Yugi's spiky tri colored locks. He remembered His hair was spiky once.

Yami placed a small kiss on Yugi's forehead.

Yugi smiled and nuzzled closer to Yami, wanting to feel warm.

Yami smiled. He didn't want this scene to end. Yugi looked like an angel when he slept. A calm, peaceful angel.

"Hmm? Yami?" Yugi slurred as he looked up at Yami. Sleep still hazed Yugi's amethyst eyes.

"Yes Yugi?" Yami whispered softly.

"I almost thought you left."

"Why is that?"

Yugi shrugged. "I don't know."

Yami smiled softly, placing a kiss on Yugi's cheek.

"I would never leave you." Yami said.

Yugi smiled a bit nuzzling his face into Yami's chest and breathed in the exotic sent of Yami.

Yami shivered as he felt Yugi's breaths hit his shirtless chest. Yami smirked at the previous night.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-Ohh! Flash back!-

"Guess" Yugi said planting himself on top of Yami.

Yami looked at Yugi wide eyed.

"You're Not going to . . . ?"

Yugi giggled with a bright pink blush. "No no!" Yugi choked out. "Well. I want to sleep with you. Not the other kind of sleep though. The normal one."

"There is a catch huh?"

"Yes!"

"Shoot."

"I don't have a gun Yami. And plus it has nothing to do with what I want you to do."

Yami chuckled. "Okay. Tell me what you want me to do. 'Commander'." Yami said smirking.

"First. You can't have your shirt on. Second." Yugi said leaning down, placing a kiss on Yami's lips.

Yami was taken back by the action, but went with it. Enjoying the smaller's soft lips.

Yugi hesitantly licked and nipped at Yami's bottom lip, begging for an entrance.

Yami could feel his cheeks burn a little from his new found action called 'blushing'. He parted his lips a bit, feeling a shiver go down his spine as Yug's slippery tongue went into his mouth.

Yugi enjoyed the taste Yami had. A spicy, sweet, and exotic taste. Yugi's tongue explored Yami's mouth, feeling every inch. He liked the new sensation he was getting from Yami. He could feel a shiver, whenever he went over Yami's own tongue, under him.

Yami suddenly sat up, breaking their kiss when they heard a crunch outside. Yugi slid off of Yami as he got up and took out his gun from under his jacket as he left the tent, whispering a "hold on" as he did so.

Yugi nodded and waited in the tent.

Yami walked out and saw none other the Joey outside.

"Joey! What in Ra's name are you doing up still? You scared the crap out of me!"

Joey laughed. "I had to use the men's room." he said smiling his goofy smile.

Yami frowned. 'Great! I messed up a perfectly good kiss with Yugi just to find out Joey had to go to the restroom!' Yami thought, with an annoyed face. He ran his tan hand through his hair. "Just go to bed. We are going to have a long journey tomorrow." Yami said with a sigh.

Joey nodded and went into his own tent as Yami went back into his.

"Who was it?" Yugi asked.

"Joey."

Yugi giggled. "Got ready and ended up being frail."

"Yeah, yeah." Yami said sitting next to Yugi, a yawn escaped his mouth. "Lets get some sleep now, Yugi." Yami said smiling.

"Okay. But remember, you can't have your shirt on." Yugi said deviously.

"How can I not?" Yami said smirking.


-End of flash back-


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yugi yawned a little before forcing himself into a sitting position.

"What is going on?" Yugi whispered rubbing his eyes.

"Nothing, Yugi. Why don't you got to sleep again? We don't leave till another couple of hours."

Yugi shook his head and bit his lip. "Yami."

"Yes?"

"I... I didn't take it to fast last night did I?" Yugi asked, with a worried face.

Yami frowned. "No. No of course not." Yami assured.

"Are you positive?"

"Yes Yugi. I'm positive."

"Okay." Yugi said laying back down and snuggling up to Yami.

Yami smiled and rubbed Yugi's back as Yugi flipped onto his stomach. He crossed his arms on the pillow and rested his head on them and smiled.

"Are you sure your not a massage therapist?"

Yami chuckled. "Yes. I'm sure. Why do you ask?"

"You give good massages."

Yami smiled. "Glad you like them."

Yugi smiled as he nuzzled his head on the pillow.

Yami smirked. 'It is time to make Yugi shiver.' Yami said in his mind.

"Yugi, will you flip over so I can massage our stomach?"

Yugi nodded and flipped over, opening one of his amethyst eyes to peer at Yami.

Yami massaged Yugi's stomach a little as a diversion. Little by little, lifting Yugi's shirt.

Yugi raised an eyebrow when he noticed that. "Yami? What are you doing?" Yugi asked.

Yami smirked. He leaned down and kissed Yugi's stomach.

Yugi giggled. "Yami! Cut it out! That tickles!"

Yami continued kissing Yugi, making his way down to Yugi's belly button. Yami sucked on it a little making Yugi giggle more and shiver.

Yami soon stopped and got up.

Yugi frowned a bit.

Yami smiled. "Time to get up."

"Dang you."

Yami chuckled as he took out a green tank top from his backpack and put it on. Yami turned and saw Yugi sitting up, a frown still on his face.

"Oh come on, Yugi. The faster you get up and we get to Bubasti, the more kisses you get." Yami smirked as he said the last park.

Yugi blushed a bright red as he got up and changed his shirt.

Yami and Yugi quickly changed their pants and left the tent. Yami stretched before hitting every tent calling 'wake up'.

The others stumbled out of their tents.Yami, with the help of Koujin, made breakfast for them.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
As soon as every one finished and helped take down the tents, they moved out, leaving nothing to show they were even there.

Yugi tried to walk fast so he could be close to Yami, not wanting to be left behind. He heard a hiss. He froze.

"Erk." Yugi squeaked. A cobra was in front of him, staring him down. "Ya-Ya-Yami." Yugi stuttered.

Yami looked behind his troop and saw the cobra.

"Yugi! Stay perfectly still." Yami said the others stopped and watched fearful as Yugi held his balance.

The snake made a zig-zag movement, not wanting its new pray to get away. (Rhymed!)

Yugi was fear stuck. He didn't know what to do or how long he could keep standing.

The cobra's small black eyes kept locked on Yugi's amethyst.

"Yugi. When I saw run, I want you to run to Koujin." Yami said making a gesture behind Yugi where Koujin stood ready to aid Yugi.

Yugi nodded slowly.

Yami picked up a nearby rock and held it. "Now!" Yugi bolted towards Koujin as Yami dropped the rock on the cobra's tail, making it stop in its place before it slid after Yugi.

Yugi clung to Koujin watching as the snake hissed at Yugi then turned its head to Yami and stuck forward and bit his leg.

"Gatak dehyah! You damn snake!" Yami cursed in Egyptian snatching the snake's head tearing it off his leg. He stumbled back. Every one went to Yami as he uncovered his legs. "Damn it. Stupid snake went through." Yami said lightly touching the two bite marks on his leg.

"Ar-are you going to be okay Yami?" Yugi asked in a quiet voice.

Yami nodded and bent over and sucked on the wound stopping now and then to spite something out.

"Yes, Yugi, I'll be fine now." Yami said pulling out a roll of bandages out of his backpack and bandaged up his wound.

Yugi sighed in relief and helped Yami stand up.

The troop started off again, this time on the look out for more cobras and other snakes.

Several Hours Later

Yami and his troops continued walking until Joey spotted something.

"Hey guys! And girl! Look! There is a town up ahead!" Joey called.

"That is Bubasti." Yami explained as them came closer to the town.

A man stopped them as the came near the gate.

"Name?"

"Atem."

"Squadron?"

"Squadron 6, sir. I am Commander Atem. We are here passing throughto make sure that the new recruits that are near the sea are okay."

"ID?"

Yami searched through his pockets before he pulled out an ID.

The man nodded seeing Yami's ID.

"Okay, Atem." the man said convinced as he let them into the city.

"Neferm." Yami called as one of the men came up to him from inside one of the buildings.

"Aw! Atem! Oh so good to see you again! I'm so glad you are not dead!" the said man cried as he hugged him. "How are you doing?"

"I'm fine. Bitten. But fine."

The man scowled. "Bitten? By what?"

"Cobra."

"Did you do the survival tip?"

"Yes."

"Good, other wise... well... I'll have to explain later."

Yugi looked up at Yami with a confused face.

"Oh yes. Neferm. This is Yugi. Yugi, this is my guardian Neferm." Yami introduced.

"Well hello Yugi." the man said holding a hand out to him.

Yugi smiled and shook it. "Pleasure to meet you." Yugi replied.

The man smirked and pulled Yami close whispering something into his ear.

Yami frowned pushing the man away. "Shut it, Neferm." Yami said.

Neferm laughed. "But it is true, Atem!"

"Mmhmm. I will believe you when that happens." Yami shot back.

"You better start believing then." Neferm said smiling and patted Yami's back hard, almost making him fall.

"Yes... well we better go.." Yami said.

"Very well but don't forget-!"

"Yeah, yeah, I know! Later!" Yami called leading his troop away.

"What was that all about?" Yugi asked confused.

"You don't want to know."

Yugi frowned. "I wouldn't have asked if I didn't want to know."

"Har har. Smart ass."

"I know I am." Yugi said smugly as he smiled.

Yami rolled his eyes, smirking.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yami laid down on his bed, completely tired. He had been attending meetings and they still had yet to meet forces with another squadron near the Mediterranean.

He was glad they gave them rooms of their own, but was upset Yugi wasn't with him.

Yami tuned on his side. He wanted to fall asleep. But couldn't.

He heard a knock on the door.

"Hmm? Oh umm.. Come in." Yami called as he sat up.

Yugi walked in and smiled. "Hey."

"Hey, Yugi. Are you okay?" Yugi stuffed his hands in his pockets.

"I... I uhh... feel uncomfortable.."

Yami raised his eye brow. "What do you mean?"

"I.. Umm..." Yugi muttered trying to think of what to say.

Yami smirked. "Come here Yugi." Yami said patting the bed.

Yugi did as told and leaned his head against Yami's shoulder while Yami put an arm around his shoulders.

"Now tell me. What are you trying to say?" Yami asked with a smile.

"Can I sleep with you?" Yugi asked, giving Yami puppy eyes.

Yami chuckled. "How could I say no to you?"

Yugi smiled cuddling up to Yami. "I love you, Yami." Yugi whispered.

Yami smiled a bit and pulled Yugi onto his lap. "I love you too." Yami said back.

Yugi shifted a bit on Yami lap and rested his head on Yami's chest and let his heart beat lull him to sleep.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yami and Yugi were awoken after a good three hours of sleep at the sound of a bomb exploding and gunshots.

Yami and Yugi jumped up from the bed and rushed out the door, guns in hand.

"Yugi! Back up!" Yami called pulling Yugi back into the room as a gunshot grazed Yugi's cheek.

Yugi hissed. "Ouch!" he cried. Yami kneeled down on his knee and shot a few shots before he yanked Yugi out of the building.

Yugi's eyes went blank and his breath got caught in his throat when he saw a dozen bodies on the ground, either dead or dying.

Yami took Yugi's hand pulling him toward where the rest of their troops were.

"Atem! Oh thank Ra! I thought they got ya in your sleep!" called Neferm hugging Yami.

"I'm sorry to worry you. What happened?"

"They came, and when the gate keeper asked them for their ID's, they bloody shot him!" Neferm explained.

Yami nodded. "Where are the rest of my troops?"

"Armed and ready to get the hell out of here."

"Every one here?"

"Yes. I double checked."

Yami sighed. "Thank you Neferm." Yami said giving him a hug. "Good luck to you." Yami said.

Neferm nodded and patted Yami on the back. "Good luck to you too." Yami nodded again before pulling Yugi to where the other troops were.

"Commander! Yugi! Your okay!" the troops called as smiles appeared on their glooming faces.

"Of course we are okay! What did you think? We would go down that easily? Just a few weird people shooting us doesn't mean anything." Yami said frowning.

Every one laughed softly before Yami put on his seriouse face.

"Okay. We have to get out of here and keep going north." Yami said pointing north.

They all nodded and they started off.

"Commander! Watch out!" Koujin called to Yami as she saw one of the enemy's soldiers hiding behind a barrel.

Yami turned to where she was pointing and ducked as a bullet came charging towards his head. As soon as Yami recovered from the almost direct hit, he aimed and shot at the man, hitting him in the eye, then the head.

Yami smirked. "Hurry! The gates are just up ahead." Yami called as the troop headed towards the gate.

Three men jumped out in front of them, surprising Yami, especially since he was up in front.

One of the men quickly and swiftly pushed a knife threw Yami's rib cage.

"Erg! Bastard!" Yami snapped, catching the man's head and twisting it as hard and swiftly. A snap was heard as then man fell to the ground. Yami shot the other one.

"Yami!" Yugi cried going to Yami's side. "Are you- oh my God." Yugi cried seeing the knife in Yami's body.

Koujin rushed to their side.

"Pull it out, Koujin!" Yami said in pain holding onto the wound.

Koujin nodded and grabbed the halter of the knife and yanked it out.

"Ag.." Yami groaned, holding onto the wound more as more blood leaked from it. Yami bit his lip. "Lets go." Yami ordered as they all rushed out the gates.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yami dropped to his knees and leaning over a bit. Dark crimson red blood leaked through his already bloody hands.

Yugi kneeled down next to Yami and watched helplessly as Yami bled.

"Isn't there something we can do to help?" asked one of the men.

Yami breathed hard, trying to get air into his blood losing lungs. "Give.. Me.. Erk.. Some thing. Cloth." Yami choked out.

Yugi flipped hi backpack over his shoulder and searched through it before pulling out a bandage cloth.

"Here." Yugi said, handing it to Yami.

Yami took it and rested it on the ground as he took off his shirt and used it to clean off the blood that had dried up around the wound.

Yugi flinched. It looked painful. There was a deep cut right between Yami's last two ribs.

Yami wound the bandage cloth around his wound, tight, and tied it before putting on a new shirt. "Come. We have wasted to much time." Yami said standing up on unsteady legs.

"No way."

Every one looked to Yugi who had gotten up and was standing in front of Yami with a concerned face.

"You are way to weak Yami. And it is dark. To dark to see. And it would be really risky to try and march through without light. You wouldn't know if one of the enemy is fallowing behind us, or were stationed in front of us, or you might get bitten by another snake, or worse!" Yugi stated.

"Yugi, we have to. It wouldn't matter if I died or not. You guys could still go on, and either way, I doubt any of the enemy is stationed up ahead. They are all to busy being bastardy and attacking Bubasti." Yami explained placing his hands on Yugi's shoulders, looking him in the eyes.

"Yes it would matter Yami. Not only would you be dead, but you would be leaving a hole in people's lives." Yugi said sternly.

Yami was taken back by Yugi's response,but nodded. "Okay. If it would make you feel better, we will make camp." Yami said.

Yugi smiled. "Yes. It would make me happy."

Yami smiled and patted Yugi on the back. "Okay then. Lets set up camp."
Sign up to rate and review this story