Categories > Anime/Manga > Yu-Gi-Oh! > Love Is War

Gone?

by BlackEgyptianKitten 0 reviews

Yugi is an average 18 year-old boy, at least until he is sent to war. What happens when he meets his true love? Will this war end it, before the man he loves knows? YYXY

Category: Yu-Gi-Oh! - Rating: G - Genres: Action/Adventure, Romance - Characters: Yami Yugi, Yugi Mutou - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2006-11-23 - Updated: 2006-11-24 - 5035 words

0Unrated
Disclaimer: Hell, do I need to say it? .:director guy:. Yes! .:BE Kitten:. Damn. I do not will not and could never own Yu-Gi-Oh. .:pouts:.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yugi shifted in the bed next to Yami before slowly opening his eyes.

"Yami?" Yugi muttered looking over at Yami.

"Machine. We're sorry. Yami isn't here to take your call. Please leave your name number and a short message after the tone. Beeeeeep."

Yugi laughed at Yami as Yami smiled and pulled the blanket over his uncovered shoulder.

"Okay. Yugi Muoto. 7789318. Wake up Yami. It is 9." Yugi informed as he placed kisses on his lover's cheek.

Yami chuckled. "Didn't think you would go along with it."

"You thought wrong Yami-koi."

Yami opened his eyes and gazed at Yugi confused. "What does koi mean?"

"Love. Lover."

"Oh. Well. Since we are talking about love in different languages." Yami stated sitting up and hugging Yugi. "Bahebbak." Yami whispered into Yugi's ear.

"What does that mean?"

"I love you."

Yugi kissed Yami's neck. "I love you too." he purred be fore nipping at Yami's shoulder.

Yami shivered and kissed Yugi's neck before getting up. "I'm sorry Yugi, but, remember, we are still sort off in public. And who knows who will walk in." Yami said with a frown.

Yugi smiled and sat up at the edge of the bed. "I know." Yugi sighed. "What are we gonna do today?"

"You aren't doing anything. You get a break. I on the other hand have to..." Yami broke off. "A-attend something... for a few days."

Yugi frowned. Yami was hiding something. "Yami. What are you hiding?"

Yami, who at the moment was digging for a clean shirt, sighed. "Nothing Yugi."

"I bet. Tell me."

"Yugi. I promise you. It is nothing." Yami stated stopping his hunt to give Yugi soft kisses on the left side of his neck.

Yugi loved the pleasure of Yami's lips on his neck, now and then feeling nips at the soft skin. He titled his head to the right, giving Yami more room to kiss him.

"I'm sorry Yugi, but I have to cut it short." Yami muttered as he, non-volunteering, continued looking for his shirt, a frown spread across his face.

Yugi smiled at his lover's not wanting to stop, Yugi lightly hopped to his own backpack and snatched a clean shirt and pants.

As soon as the two lovers were dressed the left the room, Yami helping Yugi hop around on one foot.

"Heh, heh, heh."

Yami froze.

"It has bin a long time, hasn't it Atemu?" a man said slyly as he walked in front of Yami.

Yami glared daggers at him. "Not long enough."

The man laughed. "You always were funny, Atemu."

Yami scoffed. "Stop calling me that! My name is Atem. Not Atemu."

"But I think Atemu is much more suitable for you." the blonde and brown haired man said, his deep green eyes catching Yami's view.

Yami clenched his teeth. "Come aibou. Lets not stay here with this dehyahed person any more." Yami snapped as he helped Yugi hop away.

"Oh! So this is what I get Atemu?" then man threw a punch knocking Yami hard in the head, making him stumble, but not enough to make him fall and loose his hold on Yugi.

"Yami! Are you okay?" Yugi asked, concern grew.

"Heh. Lost Your touch there Atemu! Can't doge me any more eh?" Yami twitched as he kept walking, still firm on helping Yugi stay close. "Don't you dare walk away from me!" the man yelled as he yanked Yugi away from Yami, making him collide with the floor.

"Ouch!" Yugi whimpered as he laid sprawled on the floor, unable to get up.

"That is it you bastard!" Yami yelled, attacking the man. The man and Yami fought as two other soldiers came up. Koujin and a man.

"Oh my! Commander!" she exclaimed, taking hold on Yami while the other man took hold of the one Yami was attacking.

"You bastard! Can't get it through your thick head can you? I hate you guts! I told you already! Stay away from me, Hencu!" Yami barked, glaring at the man to no end as the said Hencu smirked.

"How can I stay away from someone I love?" he said solemnly as Yami fought more at Koujin's hold.

"When I get my hands on you-!"

"You'll what? Show me pleasure? I hope so."

Yami was just about ready to breakaway from Koujin's hold had it not bin for Yugi's hand holding onto Yami's arm.

"Yami. Just ignore him." Yugi whispered to Yami. Yami took a few deep breaths before Koujin let go.

"Come on Yugi. I don't want that foul creature hurting you any more." Yami snapped as he helped Yugi the rest of the way back to the dining hall while Koujin fallowed, glaring at the man.

"Heh heh. My dear Atemu. Time will only tell when you will be mine again." the man muttered. "Thank you, Sensu. Had it bin any one else and I would have bin hanged for my outburst." Hencu said as he turned to the addressed man.

"It was my pleasure, brother."

"Yes. Now do me one last favor."

"What is it?"

"Kill Yugi."


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yami sighed, trying to comprehend what happened only minutes ago.

"Yami are you okay?" Yugi asked, hoping his lover would talk about what he was thinking.

"I don't know Yugi." Yami said as he rested his head on the table.

Yugi sighed and pushed his try to the side and lightly held Yami's arm.

"Can we go some where else and talk?"

Yami nodded. "Where do you want to go?"

"I don't know. And I don't care." Yugi looked Yami in the eye. "As long as we can talk and be together."

Yami smiled lightly before standing up and helping Yugi to his room. He wasn't in the mood to go to his own.

Yami and Yugi sat on the bed, enjoying each other's company. Yami sat down cross legged and Yugi relaxed on him, playing randomly with the sheet under then.

"How do you know that guy?" Yugi asked quietly.

Yami sighed. "He was my discipliner."

Yugi nodded. "How come you got so mad at him?"

Yami leaned further against the wall.

After not getting a reply Yugi looked up and Yami and saw him playing with his hair, his crimson eyes glazed over so they were between black and brown.

"Yami?"

"I'll tell you Yugi, but it will take a while."

"I have a lot of time Yami."

Yami took a deep breath before Yugi sat up, turning to look Yami in the eyes.

"It started about a month after I was recruited."


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-Flash back-

Yami watched emotionlessly as his commander yelled at him for getting a command wrong.

"You worthless piece of shit! Do you want to become your father? Do you?" the man yelled in his face.

Yami stayed quiet, he dared not say a thing.

"Answer me when I talk to you." the man growled in a low tone, taking hold of Yami's arm.

"No." Yami snapped back sharply.

"No what?"

"No. I won't answer you. And no. I don't want to become like my father." Yami shot.

The man twitched with anger as he punched Yami in the jaw, letting him fall the ground as the rest of his troop watched.

"Father like son I say." one man whispered.

Yami braced himself up with his hands, trying to stand up. A foot came down on his back, pushing him into the dirt.

"You better take back what you said." his commander whispered to him. "I'll show you no mercy if you don't."

"Heh. The only torture I get is having to see your ugly ass every day." Yami hissed.

The man snatched Yami's shirt and literally dragged him into a building.

"Hello Commander Jensen. What is it you need this time?"

"A proper discipliner!" he said flinging Yami to the ground. "He IS just like his father, worthless."

"Not as worthless as you are!" Yami yelled sitting up.

"Shut it!"

"Just try and make me."

It took all the man's common sense and more to keep from going up to Yami and beating him to death.

"Why you-."

"Commander. Stop. I know the perfect discipliner." said their captain, and evil smirk plastered on his face.

Yami gulped, he knew he was in for it now.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------


"AH! That is it Atem! Get your ass over here!" his commander yelled and he yanked Yami away from what they were doing, pulling him into a building. "Get in there. And have fun." he said before smirking and leaving.

Yami gulped and looked at the steel door, they had gone down stairs and now it was pitch black because the said man had closed the door.

Yami opened it peering inside before walking in fully. He looked around concrete, concrete and more concrete.

"Hello there. How did you get down here?" asked a sly voice from behind Yami.

Yami spun around quickly. "I.. I uh.."

"Shh. It is okay. I understand." the man said coming over to Yami and circling him. "Hmm.. Yes. You look very handsome, and your voice is so nice, did you know that?" the man purred in Yami's ear, making him shiver. "Are you cold? I could always turn up the heat." the man whispered in his ear.

Yami dared not move, let alone answer the question.

The man smirked and wrapped hi arms around Yami's shoulders. "My, my. I'm going to have fun with you now, aren't I?" he hummed, tracing Yami's jaw line with his finger.

Yami froze, his crimson eyes went blank and showed only one emotion. Fear.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------


"No! Commander! Please! I didn't mean to! I promise I'll get it right!" Yami cried, snatching onto every thing at they passed.

"No way Atem. The only way I can be sure of that is if he teaches you a lesson!"

"Please no! I beg you! I'll do anything! Anything! Don't send me with him again!" Yami continued to plea.

"Heh. I'll see the day." the man muttered before throwing Yami into the room and shut the door.

Yami beat at it fiercely. "NO! Commander! Please! Let me out!" Yami yelled trying to open the door.

"You don't think that door will open do you? It is sound proof. And gun proof. Nothing will get you out, Atemu."

"My-my name isn't Atemu." Yami stuttered going into a corner.

"Now it is. That is what I will call you, and no one else." he said, walking over to Yami and leaning over him. "As for you, you can call me Hencu."

"P-p-please. Don't hurt me again." Yami pleaded in a dead whisper.

Hencu laughed. "Oh dear boy, I don't call it 'hurting' you. I call it." the man stopped unable to think of anything. "Okay your right. I will call it hurting you." he said with an evil smirk, as he pulled Yami out of the corner while Yami strongly resisted.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Yami was thrown at the concrete wall again, for the hundredth time. His back hurt like hell and he coughed severely, to the point of coughing blood. Yami tried to get up, but was only able to get on his back, which hurt horribly. Tears streaked Yami's badly bruised face.

"Had enough?" Hencu asked, leaning over Yami.

Yami opened his crimson eyes, he couldn't see. Every thing was a blur and his head felt dizzy.

Hencu cupped Yami's chin. "Dear Atemu why do you continue to put this kind of pain on yourself?" he asked in a light tone.

Yami closed his eyes tight he wanted everything to go away.

Hencu smirked at the young man in front of him. "Tell me Yami. Have you ever kissed any one that wasn't in your family?"

Yami shook his head, he didn't want to be hurt again for not replying.

"Good." Hencu whispered as his own lips met Yami's.

Yami froze for a minute before he understood what was fully going on.
'Oh Ra no!' Yami pleaded in his mind, as he started to try and break the kiss he was captured in.

Yami was pinned down to the ground faster then he could think. Hencu's tongue run over Yami lips, trying to get them open a little.

Yami refused, tears made their way down as he tried to fight under the weight of the older man as the man twisted Yami's wrist.

Yami groaned at the pain, soon feeling Hencu's tongue go into his mouth.

Hencu explored Yami's mouth, enjoying every bit of it while Yami tried to push him off.

Hencu stopped suddenly, taking a breath. "Oh Atemu, do you know how good you taste?" Hencu asked getting off of Yami to get something that would keep him still

Yami flipped over onto his stomach and got up on his weary legs and rushed to the door and banged on it, and tried to unlock the door.

"Please! Please! Please open up!" Yami begged, hitting the door again. Yami looked around and saw a window and ran to it, trying to break it open.

"No, no Atemu." Hencu said, wrapping his arms around Yami waist. "You'll hurt yourself." Yami kicked at Hencu, trying to break free, but nothing worked.

"Stop! Please! I beg you! Please stop!" Yami begged.

"I don't know if I can."


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Yami walked limply to the captain's office.

"Ah! Atem. There you are. I wanted to talk about your accomplishments. It seems you have passed every one of them." the man said with a smile. He wasn't the same one Yami had met a year earlier.

"Yes sir." Yami muttered, trying not to sound so hoarse. His throat hurt from his previous cries for help and he swore his leg was gonna give out from under him soon.

"I want you to become one of our new commanders."


-Flash back ends-


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"That was the last I saw of Hencu, till now that is."

Yugi registered every thing that he was told. "I am so sorry Yami." Yugi whispered curling up in Yami's lap.

Yami smiled lightly and hugged Yugi. "It wasn't you fault." Yami whispered.

Yugi rested comfortably in Yami's lap, now and then he would fall asleep, but wake up again to see Yami was still holding him.

After a while, Yugi did fall asleep. Yami held and watched him taking soft even breaths. Yami gently laid him down and left the room.

He walked down the halls to another room, where he was supposed to go.

"Ah. Atem. We thought you weren't going to do this mission." said his captain.

"And risk having the others mess up, no offence, I doubt that." Yami said taking a seat.

"Good. Well any way. Seeing as the 4th squadron has made it to be camp, I want you and command Jensen to go along too. You both are my best commanders and soldiers. I am putting my faith in your to shoot down their leader and make them surrender." the captain informed, pointing on the map where they were going.

"When do we leave?" Yami asked.

"Tonight."

"Okay. That is all I need to know." Yami said as he sighed.

After being briefed on how to get in and what to do, Yami left the room and went into his own to pack up. All he needed was a first aid kit and two extra pairs of pants and shirts.

A knock was heard on his door as he finished packing.

"Come in." Yami called.

Jensen walked in.

"It has bin a long time hasn't it Atem?" Yami flinched.

"Like I said to Hencu, not long enough. What brings you here?"

"Just want to talk. How have you bin?"

"Fine thank Ra."

"Hmm. Find any one you have fallen in love with yet."

"..."

"Atem?"

"..."

"Aw so you have eh? Lucky girl she is."

'You don't know how wrong you are.'

"Where do you plan on going after this is all over?"

"Go some where. Far away from here. After this is all over, I won't have any more reason to stay."

"Oh so your moving to America?"

"No."

"Then where?"

"None of your business." Yami snapped, writing a note on a paper.

"What are you doing?"

"Nothing."

"It-"

"Excuse me Commander Jensen. I have to do something. I will meet you outside in three hours and we will be off." Yami informed leaving the room.

The man blinked before leaving himself.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yami walked into Yugi's room quietly, glad to see he was still asleep. He placed the note that he had made out on his desk and started to leave.

"Yami?" Yugi said groggily.

"Yugi. It is late. Go back to sleep."

"Where are you going?"

"I have to go on a mission."

"Where?"

"In the enemy's base."

Yugi looked at Yami. "Would I be able to come?"

"No Yugi. It is to dangerous. I want you to stay here and take care of Senarius and the rest of the troops for me. Okay?" Yami asked.

Yugi nodded slowly and looked down.

Yami went up to him and kissed him gently. "I'll be back. I promise." Yami said.

Yugi kissed him back before he left.

"You better keep your promise Yami." Yugi said, sadness clung to every word.

Yami sighed as he walked down the hall and out of the building.

Yami stopped noticing a shadow, the shadow of none other then...

"Hencu. What are you doing up so late?" Yami growled.

"I was just about to ask you the same thing, love." Hencu cooed, coming close to Yami.

Yami snorted. "None of your business." Yami snapped, walking away.

Hencu fallowed. "That is why I am making it my business." he said back in a sweet voice.

Yami ignored, walking a bit faster.

"Hmm... I don't understand you Atemu. You always seem to ignore me, and no one else. Why is that?"

Yami stopped turning to glare at Hencu. "Because you are a bitch. A dehyah bitch! That is why!" Yami yelled.

"If I'm not correct, you had some of the best moments while in my care." he said calmly.

"Corrections. WORST moments. I rather have died then be even a mile near you." Yami stated, continuing on his way out of the confusing building.

"I say. They were pretty damn good to me."

"Shut it or you'll regret even being born." Yami snapped at him before leaving.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
8-8-8-Time laps-9-9-9-One week later-8-8-8

Yugi paced at the front of the door. It had bin a week since Yami had left and every day Yugi felt something horrible was going to happen.

"Yugi?" Senarius whispered in a horse voice before coughing roughly. "Where is Atem?"

Yugi looked at the small girl who was holding onto a brown teddy bear with black beady eyes.

Yugi paled. The girl's face was flushed a light red. It was a sign of a fever.

"Come here Senarius." Yugi said going onto his knees as the girl walked up to him, coughing.

He placed a hand over her forehead and frowned. Her forehead was warm. Really warm and her coughs sounded painful in her throat.

"Senarius, when you cough, does it hurt your throat?" Yugi asked.

She nodded. "And I feel hot sometimes."

Yugi sighed. "Come with me. We need to get you to the infirmary." Yugi didn't know what they called their mini hospital, so he stuck with 'infirmary'.

Yugi picked up the small girl, making sure she held on tight to her bear as he headed over to the infirmary.

"Hello Yugi! It seems as though your ankle gas heeled!" chirped Lenil.

"Yeah. It is much better, but I'm worried about Senarius here. She has a fever I think." Yugi said, placing the small child on the closet bed.

"Let me check." Lenil said as he gave the girl a thermometer, asked her questions, and wrote down a few things.

"Is she okay?" Yugi asked after a while.

Lenil nodded with a smile. "Yes, thankfully! No signs of yellow fever thank God!" she said with a sigh. "People have bin catching this. It is spreading quickly. Have you had your shots? I know she has."

"Yes ma'am. I had them not to long before they recruited me." Yugi replied.

"Good. Don't want you to catch it." she said as she started attending the other people who were coughing. "Oh yeah, make sure she gets some rest and drinks a lot of fluids!" she called over to him.

He nodded and helped Senarius of the bed and led her back into the building. He took her back to his room, not knowing where her's was, and laid her on his bed.

"I'm going to go get you something to drink, what do you want?" Yugi asked.

Senarius shrugged. "I don't care. Al long as it helps my throat." she whispered, her voice horse.

Yugi smiled a small smile before nodding and leaving. He walked down the halls for a while, confused still to where the dinning hall was. He didn't understand how he had bin able to get from his room to the dinning hall with no problem.

"Bad karma. Baaad Karma. Yep. Bad Karma." Yugi muttered and nodded to himself. Yugi, looking down at his feet, ended up bumping into someone while rounding a corner. "Oh! Sorry about that! I wasn't watching where I was going." Yugi said bowing a couple of times.

The man simply grunted as Yugi walked quickly past him.

"Okay.." Yugi whispered very lightly.

He heard foot steps behind him and turned to look, seeing no one there in return. He shrugged it off and continued on his search. Again, footsteps. Yugi paled. He remembered in the movies, when people were alone they would here footsteps fallowing them before something popped out and killed them.

"Oh God help me." Yug whispered as he walked a bit faster and faster till he was running. The footsteps kept on his heels. Yugi turned to look behind him and ended up slipping. "Ouch!" Yugi cried taking hold of his ankle. "Ow. Ow. Ow. Ow." Yugi whined.

Yugi saw a shadow leaning over him.

"Hurt there aren't you?" said a man with a very deep voice.

Yugi slowly looked up and saw the guy's face covered with a mask.

The man smirked and picked Yugi up from his calor. "You are in the way, you know that?" the man growled before throwing Yugi into a nearby wall.

"Oooouch!" Yugi cried as his back hit the wall, all the air left his lungs.

"And further more, I don't like you." the man said again, kicking Yugi's stomach.

Yugi, out of breath, coughed at the impact and wheezed to get air in his lungs.

The man picked Yugi up and forced him on the wall, holding him up by his neck.

Yugi kicked, trying to break free.

"I have orders to kill you, you know that?" the man chuckled dryly. He punched Yugi in the face, making his gun shot cut open up again and start bleeding. He punched Yugi again, but in the stomach. After kicking, and punching Yugi, he was satisfied seeing the boy clinging to life as he desperately tried to breath, but only swallowed blood.

The man smirked and left.

"Yugi!" Koujin cried, turning the corner and seeing Yugi on the floor covered in blood. "Joey! Honda! Mikuro! Yugi is hurt! Badly!" she yelled as the three men ran over and gasped at the sight. Joey picked up Yugi and carried him quickly over to the infirmary.

Lenil smiled as the three soldiers rushed in, but it quickly faded at the sight of Yugi.

"What happened?" she asked, motioning Joe to place Yugi on the bed.

"We don't know. We just saw him lying on the floor." Koujin explained as Lenil checked Yugi's pulse.

"Well. He is alive for one, badly hurt." she explained in a flat tone, quickly cleaning Yugi's wounds.

"Who would have done this?" Mikuro asked, still a bit in shock.

"Someone who is jealous of Yugi." Joey said, a frown on his face.

"An idiot." Koujin said.

"A bastard." Honda agreed.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yami sunk to the floor his hand on his chest, trying to stop his wound from bleeding more then it was already bleeding.

"Heh, I knew you were still weak." Commander Jensen muttered.

"I got the job done. That is all that matters. We can get out of here safe and never see each other again." Yami snapped back, standing up on unstable legs. He stumbled out of the corpse filled room, now and then having to cling to something to keep from falling.

"No exactly Atem. I still have a job to do." Jensen muttered.

"What is that?" Yami asked, still trying to stumble out of the room.

"Make sure you never return." Jensen quickly snatched up Yami's leg, yanking him down.

"Ag! Left go!" Yami yelled, trying to break free, despise his wound.

Jensen smirked, twisting Yami's leg.

Yami tried to kick him off, but the lose of blood was making him woozy and weak, before he heard a snap and a jolt of pain.

"Ha ha! I hope you enjoying dying Atem! You used to wish you could. Remember?" Jensen chuckled dryly.

Yami's vision blanked out after hearing that, his body limp as the man left, laughing.

'Ra I wanted to die. But not like this. I just found someone who loves me.' Yami thought. 'Why can I think but not move? Ra damn it! Help! Ra! What I'd give just to see Yugi and Senarius.' Yami tried to push himself up, but he just couldn't move. Hot tears ran down Yami's tanned cheeks. 'All I want to see. Yugi and Senarius. Please.'


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yugi's eyes snapped open. He sat up abruptly, gasping for breath. He felt a pang of pain.

"Oooww!" Yugi cried, he felt soar all of a sudden. He looked around. It was dark out and he was in the infirmary. "How did I get here?" Yugi whispered to himself.

"Joey, Honda, Mikuro, and I brought you here." said Koujin.

Yugi turned to look at the woman who sat next to him and blinked.

Koujin smiled sympathetically.

"Senarius! Oh my God! I forgot!" Yugi thought aloud as he got ready to get out of the bed.

"Don't worry, Dr. Lenil explained to me about her and I checked up on her. She is asleep in a nearby room." she said, pushing Yugi back into the bed.

"Oh God thank you." Yugi muttered. "What about Yami? Have they come back yet?"

Koujin sighed.

"Koujin?"

"Commander didn't come back." she choked out, tears running down her face.

Yugi paled. "Wha-what do you mean?" Yugi stuttered.

"Commander Jensen said that he died." she cried.

"No... no. Not Yami! He is lying!" Yugi yelled, getting out of the bed, not paying attention to the pain that was being jolted through his body.

"Yugi, no. You have to rest!" Koujin said, whipping her tears away.

"Who gives a damn if I need rest? That bastard is lying! He used to torture Yami when he was under control!" Yugi yelled as he rushed out of the room. He came up to a building where he could here cheering.

"And den! Boom! I shot him down! No more enemy! We all are goin' home!" said Jensen with a proud smirk.

Yugi gagged on the smell of beer and whine.

"And what about your second mission?" asked Hencu, Yugi recognized him.

"Done with. Never he'll return." he whispered to him.

"Good. As long as he is gone, no one will love him." Hencu muttered with a smirk, the drunk soldiers not even listening.

"You BITCHES!" Yugi yelled. Hencu and Jensen were startled by Yugi's yelling. "You killed Yami!" Yugi yelled.

Jensen and Hencu looked at each other quickly and yanked Yugi out of the building in one swift movement.

Jensen slapped Yugi. "How dare you say that!"

"I know you did it! Murderer is written all over your ugly face!" Yug argued.

Hencu cupped Yugi's chin his hands and made Yugi look at him. "And. So we did. Who gives a damn? No one cares! As far as they know, he was killed by the enemy, just before commandeer Jensen, here, killed the enemy's own commander and captain." he said.

Yugi could feel anger boiling in his veins. "You fucked up bastard." Yugi sneered.

"Heh. He acts just like Atem." Jensen grunted.

"Yes. To bad he won't be able to any more. Kill him." Hencu commanded, walking away.

"But-but Hencu! What if they see?"

"Say he was part of the enemy, spying on us. He was gong to return and tell them all the weak points of our army and have them start up the war again." Hencu called.

Yugi's eyes grew, fear and anger blended together.

Jensen smirked, grabbing Yugi's neck. "I'll make this quick and painless." Jensen said. Yugi wanted to scream, but couldn't.

"Take this!" Joey called battering Jensen in the head with a gun.

"Guys!" Yugi called, glad his friends found him.

"We saw and heard everything!" Honda explained, coming up from behind Joey.

"Didn't believe that guy for a minute. We figured he was lying when he said the commander was scared out of his wits." Joey said with a smirk.

"We have to go to the enemy's old camp!" Yugi said.

"But. They said they killed the commander, we can't do anything about that." Honda said sadly.

"Listen. When you lose someone close to you, you feel like you lost a piece of your heart. I know that because my parents died when I was younger. They didn't need to tell me because I was the one that figured it out before the police even called to tell us what happened." Yugi said taking a breath. "I haven't felt anything yet. So I bet Yami is still alive. But just by an inch."

Honda and Joey nodded as they each grabbed a weapon.

"Just in case." Joey said throwing a gun to Yugi.

Yugi caught it and nodded as they headed off, none of them seeing who was fallowing.
Sign up to rate and review this story