Categories > Books > Harry Potter > When we met

When we met

by meryl06 3 reviews

IM NOT TELLING READ!! I DONT OWN HP!!!

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Characters: Harry, Other - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2006-11-24 - Updated: 2006-11-24 - 326 words

-1Boring
When summer arrived I was so excited to pack my things for hogwarts, but yet I was nervous to see harry again; It was our second year together at hogwarts and me and harry were really close friends, but over the summer we barely talked and so we losted conntact but i've never stop thinking about him. From the very frist day we met in the library I knew I liked him, but I was unsure if he would see me more than just an friend. I can still remeber the day we met, I was put into gyffindor, little rumors were going around that harry was in gyffindor house. I didn't pay the rumors no mind. One evening, stressed out from doing all the homework that Professor Snape gave me, I deicided to clear my mind by goin to the libariy; I always loved reading books it clears my mind. Walking down each column trying to find my favorite book, little did i know that my book was floating off somewhere to an different self. When I caught sight of it I ran after it; wait no! I creid. OOF! i crashed to the floor so did the other person that I bumped into. Oh! I'm so sorry! I try picking up the books I knocked from the other person and my face red from embrassment, it's ok it's my fault- our hands touch and we had eye contact. His eyes were ocean blue I think he had those eyes that were always changing. I quickly turned my head and blushed because he caught me staring at him. oh! hi my name is jade; and yours harry, harry potter. Nice to meet you harry, i said with an smile. Nice to meet you too, he said while blushing.
Hey! would you like to sit with me an my friends today at lunch? harry said; rather quickly while still blushing.

To be continued!
what cha think!
Sign up to rate and review this story