Categories > Celebrities > Good Charlotte > The Young and the Hopeless

Emotionless

by iwanthim 0 reviews

She was soaked to the bone shivering, with a fever.He carried her to the place he was calling home until they left for the next city.

Category: Good Charlotte - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst, Drama - Published: 2006-11-25 - Updated: 2006-11-25 - 295 words

0Unrated
It was November fifth. Benji had proposed to Jasmine the previous night. His head was spinning. He had never felt so happy than the night before. Now he didn't feel anything. As he watched Jasmine lean over her father's grave, he thought about how it felt to truly love your father. He didn't exactly know what a father child relationship felt like. Now he stood there listening to his future wife's conversation with the only man she ever truly loved. He wanted to cry. He watched her place a rose on the grave stone. Then she prayed. "Hey Poppy..." She said clearing tears out of her eyes. "I know it's been a long time. I've, I've been living in California with my boyfriend. Well he's not really my boyfriend more my...well uhh... we're getting married." Benji smiled. It was like she was having a real conversation with her father. "His name's Benji. He proposed to me last night. Don't worry about his job. He's a famous rock star. He makes millions. He really cares about me too." She paused. Then she sighed. "I really miss you, Daddy. "I'll be here for Thanksgiving so I'll be spending it with Auntie Rosa." She bent down and kissed the grave stone. "Goodbye, Poppy. I love you." She walked over to Benji and smiled. "So, do you think he likes me?" Benji asked. Just then a small breeze wrapped around them. "I'll take that as a yes." Jasmine said. They laughed. "I love you." Benji said. "I love you too." Jasmine said. "Thanks for coming here with me." She said. "I don't mind." Benji said. "Come on. Let's go back to the apartment." They left the cemetary and headed back to the building Jasmine used to call home.
Sign up to rate and review this story