Categories > Celebrities > Good Charlotte > The Young and the Hopeless

Moving On

by iwanthim 1 review

She was soaked to the bone shivering, with a fever.He carried her to the place he was calling home until they left for the next city.

Category: Good Charlotte - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst, Drama - Published: 2006-11-28 - Updated: 2006-11-28 - 510 words

0Unrated
"Do you, Benjamin Levi Combs Madden, take thee Jasmine, to be your lawfully wedded wife? To have and to hold, in sickness and in health, 'till death do you part?" The preacher said the all to familliar vows to a nervous and shaky Benji. He looked into Jasmine's silver orbs. "I do." He said simply. He let out the breath he didn't know he was holding. "Do you, Jasmine Marianna Crespo, take thee, Benjamin, to be your lawfully wedded husband? To have and to hold, in sickness and in health, 'till death do you part?" "I do." Jasmine smiled. It was the day she had been waiting for since she was a little girl. Her wedding day. And every thing couldn't be more perfect. "By the power invested in me I now pronounce you Mr. and Mrs. Benjamin Combs Madden!" The preist anounced to the small, crouded chapel. Everyone cheered. "You may now kiss the bride." Jasmine and Benji waisted no time in throwing eachother into a deep, romantic kiss. The small chapel applauded and got ready for the reception.
"I always new Benji would find the right girl for him." Joel started his 'best man' speech. "From the first minute he brought Jasmine into our lives I knew that they would be together forever. He made her the hapiest girl in the world and she brings light into his life. They bonded right from the start. Not only that but I'm sure the sex is great." Everyone laughed. "They truly make eachother happy. And I wish them the best. Cheers." He lifted up his champaine glass. "Cheers" Everyone copied him. They ate, chat, and had fun dancing. The night was almost to an end. Jasmine wasn't expecting anything else. "Excuse me can we have your attention please?" Benji said through the microphone. Jasmine turned to see him and the band setting up on stage. "This is a song I dedicate to my beautiful bride."

'I am lost in the see through. I think you lost yourself too.
Thruoghout all of this confusion, I hope I somehow get to you.
I practiced all the things I'd say to tell you how I feel.
And when I finally get my chance it all seems so surreal...'

Benji saw Jasmine start to cry. He stopped the song and hopped off stage to her aid. "Jazzy, what's wrong baby? Why are you crying?" Jasmine sniffed and looked at Benji. Her silvery, grey eyes were glissining. "Nothing's wrong." She choked. "These are tears of joy. Everything is perfect. It's what I've dreamed of since i was a little girl. It's a dream come true." She smiled and kissed Benji. "I love you." She said simply. "I love you too." Benji said. He picked her up and carried her outside. There was a limo that said just married. They got in the car and drove off to their honey moon. Joel was right. They would be together forever.
----------------------------------------------------------------

well that's the end. i don't know if anyone reads anymore but if you do then thnx.
Sign up to rate and review this story