Categories > Original > Drama > My Sanctuary

Euthanasia Verses My Sanctuary Part 2

by darks00 2 reviews

(Part 2 of round 9) Man, I love making this story!

Category: Drama - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Published: 2006-11-25 - Updated: 2011-12-27 - 346 words

2Exciting
Chapter 24: Euthanasia VS My Sanctuary Part 2

KLAUS' POINT OF VIEW:

"Euthanasia, could you please come onto the stage," Asked a very excited DJ. Euthanasia walked around My Sanctuary and me, and brushed their shoulders against ours. Some of the band members even shoved us a little. We couldn't help but laugh over their sad attempt at a "tough act."

"Watch," Kyle whispered in my ear, "You're going to LOVE our performance."

I growled, and pushed him onto the stage to get rid of him.

Andy went to the mic. "I would like to thank My Sanctuary," -my eye brows raised in curiosity- "For being such good rivals."

Their song began with a drum solo. Joey gasped. "Hey, that beat sounds familiar..."

Andy then began to sing.

Oh, how I waited for this moment
The moment of your torment
To feel how I feel
Knowing you shall never heal...

"That's our song!" I cried out,

"But,,,How did they get our song?" Joey asked.

"Amy, when Andy and you were dating," Megan began, "did you tell Andy we were thinking of using that song for the finals?"

"Sorry guys," Amy said. "I really messed up this time, didn't I?"

"Amy!" The whole band cried out.

She didn't say anything, she just looked at the floor, showing she was ashamed. Well, no reason to get mad at her, what's done is done. She knows she's done wrong.

"Maybe we should tell DJ," suggested Kenny. "He said no plagiarism, this could get them disqualified."

"No," I told them, "we have no proof, they won't listen to us."

The band and me went further backstage so we couldn't hear the rest of our song. It made us sick to the stomach someone was stealing our song and we didn't want to hear anymore of it. We didn't even went to go listen to their second song, either. They probably would have stolen the second song from us, too.

Soon enough the lights to the stage turned off, signally the show was over. We were plagiarized.

TO BE CONTINUED...

xxDarkness' Kidxx
Sign up to rate and review this story