Categories > Original > Drama > My Sanctuary

Intermission Break

by darks00 2 reviews

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Please look at title lol

Category: Drama - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Published: 2006-11-22 - Updated: 2012-01-10 - 1104 words

0Unrated
Chapter 23: Intermission Break

AMY'S POINT OF VIEW:

The band and myself were disappointed to hear DJ annoyed that it was now intermission break. We grumbled our complaints. I was grumbling because I wanted to hear Andy sing, the others probably because they wanted to get their singing over and done with,

I quickly found Megan.

"Megan, I want to see Andy right now," I whined.

"Ok." She replied.

She quickly got some of her own clothes and Kenny's Halloween wig and took of my make-up. Yes, we did brought Megan's clothes and stuff just incase I wanted to see Andy. Now I was ready to see him. The love of my life. I really think he's the one.

I found Andy with Kyle and his other band members behind the curtain of the "Forgotten Bands" stage. I think their names were Carl and Derek or something...whatever. Andy and the band started laughing when the saw me.

"You owe me ten bucks," Andy said, laughing to Kyle.

Kyle smirked. "It was worth it to see this."

I raised an eyebrow. "You guys made a bet or something?"

"Yeah." Said Kyle, laughing harder.

"On what?" I asked.

"Now what. Who. The "who"'s You." Andy said, smirking.

"Huh?"

"Andy made a bet to me," Stated Kyle, "That he could get you to kiss him. He got a picture of it on his cell phone. I can't believe he put it on the Internet!"

"What!?" I didn't even remember Andy taking out his cell phone.

That only made that band laugh harder when I blushed a deep blood red.

"Lighten up, Princess," Andy said.

"Shove it up your ass!" I cried out in anger.

"Ohhhh" Cried out Andy, pretending to be scared.

Anger filled my veins. He used me? For a bet? My blood ran hot, and I felt like I was losing control.

"Oh, that it!"

Anger took control of me like a little puppet. I shoved Andy, as he shoved me back, getting me more angry.

"YOU JERK!" I screamed at him. "I HATE YOU!"

I kicked him where it hurt most, stunning him for a bit. I didn't notice till it was too late until I realized I threw Andy and myself onto the stage of the Forgotten Bands contest, in front of everyone. How the hell we got here, I had no clue. All I knew was I wanted to kick the living day lights out of him.

"How could you use me like that!?" I cried out.

"Why not?" He said, grunting while fighting me.

Then, my wig that looked like Megan's hair by accident fell off.

Some people on the audience gasped. Others laughed.

"You're Megan's retarded sister, Amy!" Andy cried out.

"Yep, and darn proud of it!"

I heard Kyle laughing in the background. "You kissed Amy! That means I win the bet! You were supposed to kiss Megan!"

"Shut up, Kyle!" Warned Andy.

I could have sworn I saw my band members run up to the stage, trying to stop us. Kenny and Klaus headed for Andy, while Megan and Joey tried to stop me from throwing my punches.

I never saw Joey get in between Andy and me. Instead of punching Andy, I punched Joey in the nose. It started to bleed, as he yelped in pain. I gasped.

"Enough, you two!" Cried out DJ.

Security guards split Andy and me off each other, and we were now off stage. One of the guards tripped on my wig, making everyone laugh.

"My wig!" Cried out Kenny, running back for it.

"Joey, I am so sorry," I apologized.

Joey shrugged as Klaus grabbed him some toilet paper for his bleeding nose.

"Anything I can do to make it up to you?" I asked him.

"Yeah," replied Joey. "Stay away from Andy."

I forced a laugh. "I know that, now."

Klaus and Kenny left to put their guitars away, and I went to go get some hot chocolate from the backstage vending machine. Something had to cheer me up.

_____________________________________________________________

KENNY'S POINT OF VIEW:

I quickly put my guitar away to go find Amy. I found her in drinking her hot chocolate backstage. No one was here but us.

"You ok?" I asked her.

Amy, who still didn't put her green contacts back in, had her beautiful sapphire coloured eyes all red and watery. She just shook her head in tears.

"Leave me alone," She moaned.

"I'm not going to leave a friend like this." I told her. "I know how it feels to be used. Remember, I was used by Amanda from the band, Virtual Reality?"

"Yeah."

"See? You're not the only one. Let me give you a hug, Ames." I said abbreviating her name.

She fell into my arms, and cried into my shoulder. I didn't care. I rubbed her back.

"You deserve better than that." I whispered in her ear.

"So do you." She told me.

She put a hand on my chest, and looked me strait in the eyes. I noticed she was starring at my lips. I knew what that meant- she wanted a kiss. I did too.

So I went for it.

Our lips met for the first time.

____________________________________________________________

JOEYS POINT OF VIEW:

Megan and me stayed behind. I held the toilet paper to my nose. It made me look and feel like an idiot. I got some funny looks from the people behind the stage.

"What are you looking at!?" Megan cried out in my defence, making people walk faster away from me.

"Thanks for trying to stop my sister from fighting," Megan thanked.

"Don't mention it," I told her.

"Joey, I've been thinking."

"Yes?"

"I told Klaus that I don't love him. I told him I was just fragile when my mother died. I told him he shouldn't have tried to kiss me at the time. It took me so long to tell him the truth because I didn't want to hurt him or hurt the band. But I couldn't take it anymore and him thinking I loved him so I told him earlier today."

A smile came to my lips. She finally decided that she didn't love Klaus!

"Does this mean you thought of us?" I asked her.

"I did. I did a lot," she admitted. "But I want our heads clear for the rest of the contest. I don't want any drama. Look what romance did through out this whole contest so far. After the contest's done, then we'll give it a try, alright?"

I grabbed her into a hug and she hugged me back.

TO BE CONTINUED...

xxDarkness' Kidxx
Sign up to rate and review this story