Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Love in Unexpected Places

Ginny's Got a Plan

by RekoM 0 reviews

G+D for most of the chappie. And there's an introduction to two new characters(Made-ups).

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Characters: Fred, George, Ginny, Harry, Hermione, Ron - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2006-11-26 - Updated: 2006-11-26 - 2554 words

1Exciting
Hey Guyz! I hope you all liked chapter five! I know that my friends have been waiting patiently (Well, some of them) for this chapter to come out. I hope you all like this chapter as well!

Disclimer: I do NOT own Harry Potter.

P.S They new characters in this chapter are made up by another one of my BEST friends.





Hermione and Ron looked up, and they were startled to see Professor McGonagall standing there, with her hands clutched to the shoulders of none other than, Seamus and Dean. Dean was holding back a smile; While Seamus was almost in tears from holding back his laughter.



"This is very inappropriate behavior!" Professor McGonagall exclaimed. "I never want to see this again!" She paused "If this does happen again, I'm going to start docking points from Gryffindor!"



Dean and Seamus snickered under their breath as Ron and Hermione replied with a quick "Yes, Professor McGonagall" Then went completely scarlet in the face.



"Now go." Professor McGonagall responded quickly.



Hermione picked up her books and walked out of the portrait hole. Ron stayed back a few seconds, tying up his shoe. Once he finished, he walked at a quickened pace, tracing Hermione's steps out of the common room.



After Seamus and Dean's Lecture finished, they had an idea on where they had went, so they headed straight for the Library. Not a shock to either of them, they found Hermione pouring over a book, and Ron sitting beside her, trying to read over her shoulder, and every once and a while tickling her, so she took her attention off the book for a second.



"So...?" Said Dean, Smirking.



"Trying to get with your best friends now are you, Ron?" Seamus added.



"When is it Harry's Turn?" Dean asked. Both Seamus and Dean bursted out in quiet laughter, so they didn't get kicked out. After all, they weren't finished making fun of Ron.



"Get off it guys" Hermione said, sticking up for Ron. " at least Ron has a girlfriend and doesn't have to watch his friends snog one"



"Who says we're not seeing anyone?" Seamus asked, unsure of anything to say.



"Well, maybe that you haven't been bragging about her, like you do everything else." Hermione argued.



"What! I don't brag about everything!" Seamus said, he was getting kind of angry, but embarrassed at the same time.



"Actually, I think you do..." Dean said, letting his sentence trail off.



"I wouldn't be talking, Dean" Ron said laughing.



'Well, I guess we'll be seeing you around." Seamus gritted through his teeth, Hermione herd what he said under his breath as he turned on his heel to walk away "That girl is annoying."



"Thank god that they're gone" Hermione said exasperated.



"Yea, it's a relief, I mean, why can't I have a girlfriend..." Ron let his sentence trail off, smiling at Hermione.



"Well, they're just jealous, because you have one before they do." Hermione said reassuringly.



Ron smiled at her, she smiled back. Ron looked around, making sure that Professor McGonagall wasn't around. Then he leaned in and kissed her romantically on the lips. When they pulled out of the kiss, Hermione was beaming, as was Ron. It was almost Lunch. So they decided to go and head down to the Great Hall for Lunch.



Once they reached the Great Hall they saw everyone there, Except Harry and Ginny. They walked over to them, to find George looking very nervous; Fred staring at Keyrra, once again, and Neville staring off into space.



"What's gotten into all of you guys?" Hermione asked.



Fred snapped back into reality and looked at the couple standing behind him holding hands. "Well, George is contemplating on when and how he should ask Deandra on a date. Neville is busy thinking of Luna that would be my Guess, and Harry and Ginny are no where other than the quidditch, they came back to get a bite to eat...then left."



"Okay" Hermione responded as her and Ron sat down beside the sweating, nervous George.



Hermione just started to eat, grasping Ron's hand with her free one, refusing to let go. Ron was meanwhile stuffing his face. Once he had slowed down his eating, he looked around, Neville was still staring off into his unknown universe, Fred was still staring at Keyrra, and George was now mouthing words to himself, until he looked down into he plate, looking entranced he said "I wish I had a relationship with her like Ron and Hermione do."



"That's sweet, big bro! One day you will, No worries!" Ron said happily, He was beaming that his brother was finally envying him for something.



"Oh My! I was talking out loud!?!" George exclaimed, he was totally embarrassed, He turned a bright red.



Ron started laughing extremely loud, Hemione was giggling, and Fred stopped his staring long enough to laugh to.



Hermione was watching over Fred's shoulder. She was holding back a very big smile, and right before she let it show someone tapped Fred on the shoulder. It was Keyrra. "uhmmm..... I saw you looking at me earlier..." She said quietly. "is there any reason why?" She asked giggling.



Fred was so shocked all he could do was babble clueless-lee. She giggled and walked back to her seat. She began to stare into the flames of one of the candles floating above the Gryffindor table.



Meanwhile outside in the frosty grounds of Hogwarts, Harry and Ginny hand their hands entangled together, and they were walking around aimlessly talking about just about everything. Ginny was just finishing off the roll she took from the Great Hall before they headed out side, when Harry took the last bit out of her hands and ate it himself. "Hey!" She cried. "I was going to eat that you know!"



"I was still hungry." Harry said, smirking.



"Well let's go get more then." Ginny said giggling.



Harry and Ginny walked through the frosted grass toward the entrance. The chilled air whipped at their faces. Ginny pulled her scarf tighter around neck and Harry held her closer. Once they got inside they grabbed some more things to eat, and once they were finished getting their food, the plates instantly cleared.



Everyone was gone in the Great hall. No one was around. Harry and Ginny decided to go back to the common room.



George was in the common staring into the flames, looking confused. He sat there just staring blankly; he didn't even notice that Harry and Ginny had entered the room. Something came to Ginny... She had an Iidea. She whispered something into Harry's ear, kissed him on the cheek and ran out the portrait hole.



Ginny continued running down the staircases, until she finally reached the grand staircase. She slowed her pace, caught her breath and continued running, she ran to the shore of the lake. Exactly who she ought would be there was, she was glad to see her friend Luna sitting on a rock on the shoreline. She walked up behind her slowly, and tapped her on the shoulder. Luna quickly turned around, her long blond hair swung around her as well.



"I'm sorry if I startled you, Luna" Ginny said quickly. "But I need you to do me a big favour... Please?"



"Err, Yea, Ginny... What's the favour?" Luna asked, she was slightly confused, but she wanted to help.



"Well, I need you to go and get Deandra to come outside and meet George... But she can't know that's what she's coming out here to do!" Ginny said quickly.



"What should I tell her?" Luna asked



"I don't know, tell her to go out and get some fresh air." Ginny said.



"Okay" Luna called after her as she darted off into the darkness towards the school. Ginny followed. Now she had to hope that Harry did his part. She walked up the stars to the Gryffindor commom room, to find Harry still standing beside George. He was talking to him, trying to get him to go outside. Ginny looked at Harry, and then moved her eyes to rest upon George. He looked at her, she stare back. "I know you like her." She said quietly, just above a small whisper. "I know that she's going to be outside in a few minutes, and I think you should ask her to the Yule Ball, you only have a week."



"How do you know that she'll be there?" George asked curiously.



"I have my ways" Ginny said, as she walked up to another side table sitting on the other side of the common room, she grabbed the daisies that were in the vase atop the side table. She then started to walk back to George, she handed him the flowers, gave him a big hug, whispered a vote of confidence into his ear, then sent him out of the common room.



George began walking down the stares, catching a glimpse of the vast moonlight shining through the windows on the staircases. Since it was winter, the moon was out early, and it was only eight o'clock. George came to a halt at the top of the Grand staircase. He pulled his robes closer around him, and wrapped the scarlet and gold-stripped scarf that he grabbed out of his trunk before he left.



He walked out of the Hogwarts building and he stepped out into the chilly, frosted grounds of Hogwarts. George's hair seemed to shine when the moon's beams hit his curly red locks.



George continued to walk until he reached the lakeside. He sat down on the rock that Luna was previously sitting on. He stared into the dark waters for a few minutes until he felt someone tap his shoulder. George spun around to see that long-haired blond girl standing behind him, her dazzling blue eyes looking straight at his.



"Hey..." She said quietly "I didn't know that you we're going to be here..."



"Well, I just came out here to get some air.... It's musty up in my tower." George said, covering his real story.



"So did I...well Luna told me that I needed some air, cause I looked out of it." She said , giggling.



George looked out onto the lake for a moment then he said to what looked like the lake, "Well, the Yule Ball is next week, but I wouldn't be surprised if you already had a date..."



"Actually, I've refused the only guy that has asked me so far...'cause I had a feeling that this one guy is going to ask me." Deandra said smiling.



George couldn't see her smile so he didn't think that she was talking about him. He was extremely sad right now all he could get out was an "Oh, okay... I hope this guy asks you."



Deandra smiled she spun him around and placed her hand on his shoulder "It was you! I've been waiting for you to ask me to the Yule Ball! I've liked you for a while!" She exclaimed. She was glad that he finally did. She felt like dancing. She loved him so much, and now she knows that he shares the same feelings.



"Well, its getting late..." Deandra said sadly "Meet me on the fourth floor tommarow morning at ten?" She asked quickly.



"Yea, sure!" George agreed.



"See you then!" Deandra said happily. She kissed him on the cheek and ran off toward the entrance to the school.



George placed his hand on the spot he was just kissed, as he started stumbling down the pathway back to the school.



Once Deandra reached her Ravenclaw common room, she was wrapped in a big hug by her best friend -Tessa



Her tall, tanned friend that was standing there with her blood red hair resting on her shoulders, smiled at her. She then asked "Did he ask you?" quite loudly to Deandra.



"What?" Deandra asked, she was confused...how did she know about this?



"Luna told me she sent you out to see George, but you didn't know." She said excitedly



Tessa was Deandra's best friend since their first year at Hogwarts; she couldn't hide anything from her, so there was no use in trying.



Her best friend stood in front of her, she put her hands on her shoulders and smiled her bright what smile, which Deandra couldn't help but smile back to.



"Yes! He asked me to the Yule Ball!" Deandra cried happily. "He finally asked me! I'm so happy!" She said as she fell back into a chair behind her.



"Dea! I'm so happy for you!" Tessa said. "You've only liked him since, what... fourth year?" she asked.



Yes, this was their fifth year at Hogwarts and Deandra had her eye on George ever since then.



"Mmhmm" she said quietly. "Where's Luna? I have to thank her." She said quickly.



"Oh, she went to bed.' Tessa said. "You'll see her in the morning."



After Tessa finished her sentence, she sat down into a squishy armchair that was beside the identical one that Deandra was in at the moment.



They sat in silence, they both had bright smiles on their faces. Then a tall tanned figure with short blond hair, walked down the staircase leading to the boys' dorms.



The boy walked toward Tessa and Deandra, he was wearing his sleeping robes, but the sleeves were cut off, showing his very muscular biceps, and that black raven tattoo that was on his right bicep.



"Hey, babe." He said, walking towards Tessa.



Tessa ran up to him and kissed him. Her back was now turned to Deandra, and the guy that she was kissing was fingering this coloured shape in the middle of Tessa's lower back.



"Tessa! When did you get a tattoo?" Deandra asked.



"Oh! I forgot to tell you about that! I'm sorry Dea!" Tessa exclaimed. "I got this tattoo during the summer, and since I haven't seen you at all since the end of last year, I haven't gotten the chance to show you."



She turned her back to Deandra again and lifted she shirt slightly, just enough for her to see the blue, pink and purple butterfly pattern on her back.



"Wow! That's awesome!" Deandra said excitedly.


"Thanks." Tessa said brightly



The guy now walked up to Tessa's side and put his arm around her waist, as though hinting at her to introduce him.



"Oh yes, how could I forget.... Dea, this is my boyfriend, Theron." She said,as she kissed him gently on the lips.



"Hello, Theron." Deandra said nicely.



"Good evening, Deandra." Theron replied back to her.



Theron told the two girls that he was going to head back to bed; he kissed Tessa good night and shook Deandra's hand. Tessa said that she was going to go to bed as well, she gave Deandra a hug, and walked up the stairs. Deandra soon followed. She changed into her night robes, then got under the covers of her four-poster bed, however she couldn't sleep. Neither could George.

*******************************************************

Thanks for reading everyone!! I'm sorry that it's so long, but I hope you enjoyed it. I know I had fun writing it! Please R+R and send me an email if you have any ideas!!

rekomeadowbreeze@gmail.com


Thank you everyone!

THANKS A BUNCH jessi_girl9 and Selaine for beta reading!!!
Sign up to rate and review this story