Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Love in Unexpected Places

Lots of Loving

by RekoM 0 reviews

The Cutest Chapter yet! H+G and R+H

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Characters: Fred, George, Ginny, Harry, Hermione, Ron - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2006-11-26 - Updated: 2006-11-26 - 1261 words

1Funny
Heyy everyone! I'm sorry that I haven't been writing for a wile!! Major homework... and I wrote this all at a three day camp I went to! OK... I'm not gonna keep you waiting anymore.

Disclaimer: I do NOT own The Harry Potter Series
***********************
After Fred and George finished their cocoa, they said that they were going to 'hit the sack'. Hermione and Ron did the same. The only two who were left sitting in the common room were Harry and Ginny.

They stayed silent for a few moments until Harry stretched out his arm, and rested it around Ginny's shoulders. She leaned her head to the side onto Harry's shoulder. Harry looked over at her, and she smiled.

"So, I hear that the Yule Ball is coming up soon..." Harry let his sentence trail off as he began to chuckle "I was wondering..." He finished.

"No!" She yelled, "I would never go with you!" She said sarcastically. She then bursted out with laughter but managed to spit out "I would love to go with you!"

They both broke out laughing. Once their laughing ceased, Harry said to Ginny that he was going to head off to bed. Ginny ran up to him as he was walking to the stairs leading up to the boys' dorm, she quickly put her arms around his neck and gently kissed him. Harry surprised with the kiss; quickly recovered by kissing her back and putting his arm around her small waist. Once they paused, Harry took the chance of looking at his watch; he saw that it was only ten O'clock. Ginny looked at him and smiled again. She then started walking toward the couch; she sat down in front of the flames of the fire and stared into them. Harry sat down beside her, placed his arm around her, and once she looked back at him, he stared deeply into her bright, dazzling green eyes.

Harry and Ginny stared into each other's eyes, as though reading each other's thoughts. After a few moments Ginny leaned in closer, and closer until her lips finally met with his. It was about eleven O'clock by the time Harry and Ginny were finished their snogging session. Harry was very tired, so he told Ginny that he was going to bed, she gave him one last good-night kiss before he walked up the stairs. As Harry was walking up the stairs, he pulled a tissue out of his pocket and he began wiping his lips.

"Blah!" He exclaimed. "This lip gloss feels really odd...how can girls wear this stuff?" Harry asked himself, muttering.

Harry disposed of his tissue in the trash bin before getting on his night robes and pulling the curtains to his four-poster bed open. He got underneath his covers and looked back on the past hour. He was very surprised on how early this had happened, but he was glad however. He was happy that Ginny was now there to cheer for him in the last task (Even though she already was.), and to take her to the Yule ball in two weeks.

The next morning everyone met up in the common room before breakfast. Fred and George came first, followed by Hermione, Ginny, Ron, and then Harry. Today, Harry was followed down the stairs but a very, very nervous looking Neville. Everyone was looking at him wide-eyed. Hermione decided to be the first to speak up and ask him what it was that was bothering him.

"Oh, well...It's a; erm, well... a girl." He spat out quickly, saying the last two words even quieter than the rest of his sentence.

"Awe! That's so cute, Neville! Who's the lucky lady?" Hermione exclaimed excitedly.

"Ya, sure...whatever you say guys." Neville said slowly, as he began to walk out of the room at a fairly fast pace. Harry ran up to him and spun him around. He was looking at him, grinning.

"C'mon, Neville! Tell us who she is!" Harry ordered.

"You guys don't even know her...well...Ginny might..." Neville said, his sentence trailing off.

Ginny ran up to him, looked him in the eyes and stared at him with those eyes you just had to give into. She was hoping he would get the point.

"Okay, Okay!" He yelled "But I'm telling you, Ginny will be the one who might even know who she is." He finished.

"Oh just spit it out already!" Ron said impatiently "I'm Hungry!"

"Okay... It's Luna, Luna Lovegood." Neville muttered.

"Awe! That's cute!" Ginny expressed. "I do know her... Ah, good old Loony Lovegood!" Ginny joked.

Soon after that they all headed down to the Great Hall. Ron had his arm over Hermione's shoulders, and Hermione had grabbed his hand. Ginny put her arm across Harry's back while Harry put his arm around Ginny's waist and gently kissed her on the cheek.

George was staring down the hallway towards a group of Ravenclaw girls headed to the Great Hall as well. He was looking a little behind the girls, it was no surprise, he was looking at Deandra. Now all they had to do was wait until Keyrra showed up, then we would have both of the twins melting over their crushes. Sure enough, once they arrived at the Gryffindor table, there was Keyrra. She was sitting up a ways from the rest of the group. George was staring at Deandra, until she disappeared into a crowd so she could join the other Ravenclaws.

Fred wasn't eating much; in fact, he wasn't eating anything at all. All he was doing was moving his fork, making a sausage roll around on his plate. He was, once again; staring at Keyrra.

Keyrra noticed Fred looking at her; she smiled quickly, then turned back to her friends and began to giggle, her friends doing the same.

After breakfast Harry said that he was going to go out and play quidditch, of course Ginny said that she would come to. Hermione went to the Library to get some more books, because she had already finished the ones she got earlier that week. Ron followed her.

Hermione said that she had to go back to the common room to get her old ones, which she needed to return. Once they got there they found it deserted. Hermione went to her dorm to get her books, while Ron sat on the couch in front of the fire to wait for her. When she arrived back in the common room she saw Ron sitting there, she walked over to him and sat down beside him. She opened her mouth to say something, but Ron interrupted her by running the back of his hand down her rosy red cheeks, held her chin up, and looked deep into her eyes before he pulled her into a passionate, romantic kiss. Hermione wrapped her arms around Ron's neck, not caring about the books that just fell to the floor. She kissed him again. Ron was surprised at how she reacted, he was quite glad. He pulled her even closer, she sat on his lap. They kissed her again. They paused to stare deep into each other's loving eyes. They kissed again and again until a calm voice interrupted them.

"Well...?"
*****************
Everyone Loves that Couch! haha Please R+R I hope you like it... Sorry it took so long to gget out...and if anyone has any ideas please post them in a review, or you could email me at rekomeadowbreeze@gmail.com
thankxz everyone
P.S
Critisim is Welcome!
Sign up to rate and review this story